Chapter 219: new house in the cold weather
86 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 219: new house in the cold weather

Previously she wanted to stay here but now she changed her mind.

They went straight to the barren plains first.

The place is completely covered with snow.

It is completely white everywhere.

If people look at this scene continuously then it is not that good for their eyes.

After coming here Mohini moved around the places with ice scats and went all the way to the place that has stable ground.

This place has a record of avalanche once before people completely settled in.

Except for a place everything here is not stable right now.

When all the people settled the ice around would naturally melt because of constant human activity and people build their things on the soil.

With that they would be able to stay here easily.

As for the spot that Mohini found is the place where the avalanche should have formed.

She marked the locations first and then came out of the unstable ice sheet covered area.

She took out some fire crackers and lit the fuse.

After that she threw them to the locations that she previously marked.

Their location has a cover from the falling avalanche so they don’t have to worry.

With the fire crackers blasting at the weak spots and the big sound created by them the big ice sheet started to fall in steps.

Mohini was quickly as she threw around 6 fire crackers and the huge ice sheet rushed down directly into the gorge on the side of the flat area.

That is the direction of the slope.

Also this should be remained all time because the fall from here directly leads to over 70 foot fall.

That is very dangerous without proper protection.

So Mohini kept that in mind.

Since the snow sheet was gone she went straight to the other side the place where it is safer comparable to many places.

This place still has snow but it can easily be removed.

Mohini went there to first take out some tree trunks and then big rocks as the base.

After that she took out some concrete slabs and arranged a small house that is of the 6 square meters big and it can fit around 8 to 10 people inside.

There is ready made cover and other fitting of the house that he previously bought along with the mini room.

This is a readymade house that did not require much effort.

But it can still take 3 hours to build even with the strength that Mohini and the girls possess.

The good thing about this is that Mohini can now take it directly with him as a single unit and can place it out at will at anywhere.

This is the best when moving.

As for the internal structure Mohini has already bought many fittings that cam makes the internal design sound, water, heat proof in many ways.

Also it has a certain amount of strength of resistance because of the alloy sheets and internal reinforcing.

Mohini did not use this till now because she did not see any use to it.

Her small room is enough for her before.

But now she has girls to take care and in the future many things can change.

So she decided to assemble this today.

At the same time the perimeter around the house was arranged with the tier 4 defensive formation with the materials he has on hand.

Also this formation is a little special.

Inside the house she made the tier 4 magic gathering formation using the gems and precious that have awakened.

The power source for the formation is solved and it can keep things safe for Mohini.

If she wanted she can directly take the entire thing into her space and place them in another place.

As for upgrading the formation he will do that later after getting better materials.

With the arrangements they three people sighed of relief because they can sleep peacefully today.

The survivors would not come to them any time soon.

Based on the estimate they would not be here within a week.

After the arrangements the three people collected lot of snow from the surrounding place and started to heat it inside the house to form some hot water.

Then they took a hot water bath.

Well Mohini was planning to do that outside but she was very open in nature.

She wanted to have good outdoor bath with his girls completely naked in the hot water surrounded by snow.

The bath tub is still small and the three people are closely stuck to each other in the hot water.

Even though there is live fire raging under the bath tub to heat the water they still felt that the water is not hot enough.

The temperature is very low here.

They completed with the bath quickly and moved on the next thing.

Even though Mohini put up the defensive formation there is no heating formation in the house.

The reason is simply the number of spars and materials are not enough.

Also the materials are not enough to create more powerful energy gathering formation that can support heating formation right now.

Because of this they can only make do with the heaters and batteries that already had.

Inside the new house they once again took the mini room and sent inside to switch on the heaters.

Before going inside they ate some hot food sitting close to each other.

After the food they went into the mini room and slept happily.

They did not have to fear about anything for the time being.

The external appearance of the house is very normal and people would not thing that it was magical to build it.

It was a ready to made house that was put together here that is all there is to it.

Also people could not find the formations that Mohini arranged inside the house easily.

That is no all.

Currently the house is being buried by the heavy snow that is falling continuously.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 300 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
2