Chapter 1: Apocalypse Bitch System
5.7k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Apocalypse Bitch System

 

On the wedding night the bride that is sitting on the bed in the bridal chamber waiting for her husband.

 

Suddenly she her eyes widened and sweat beads formed on her forehead.

 

Just now she was fighting with a swarm of flesh eating demon monkeys because her husband pushed her to them after stealing their treasure.

 

In the next second she opened her eyes looking at the surroundings

 

“This is the….bridal chamber.

 

I should have died in the hands of those demons…

 

I have returned 16 years back in time.

 

There is still 1 year before the apocalypse starts.”

 

She pinched her tits as a habit to know if it is true or not.

 

After feeling the painful pleasure she immediately realized that it was all real.

 

“Now I can have my revenge on that bastard husband of mine.

 

That bastard has used me to sleep with his superiors climb up his job ranks,

 

He used me to sleep with strong survivors gain supplies in the apocalypse.

 

He stole my opportunities to get those rare treasures of the apocalypse.

 

Finally when he became powerful he looked at other bitches and abandons me to die in the ditch like a used tissue paper.

 

Hahaha….

 

Now I will have my revenge.

 

Not only on you, but every single person that took advantage of me for their benefits would pay the heavy price.

 

………….”

 

That little ring that I got from my ancestor seems to have space or something.

 

That bastard husband took it from me and gave it to that bitch Nisha that works at the office to fuck her.

 

He and bitch has killed me at the end.

 

This time I will not let you have it.

 

I am going to hoard all the supplies and live the life of a bitch that fucked the apocalypse.

 

Before my life ended I have held the treasure of the flesh eating monkey demons and was killed by the monkey king.

 

But I did not felt like dying instead I felt like the treasure crystal in my hand exploded with bright light.

 

I closed my eyes because of the brightness and I should have returned here after that.

 

What is that strange treasure…?”

 

While she is thinking she suddenly heard a sound of a voice of a person that talked like a pimp.

 

Then a light screen appeared with the same words she heard appear on the light screen.

 

“Ding

 

Congratulations bitch for obtaining the Apocalypse Bitch System.”

 

This should be the system I have ready before the apocalypse.

 

Most probably the treasure that looked like a dick I was holding before I died should be related to this system.

 

Mohini thought in her heart.

 

“Yes, bitch that dick is the treasure that created this system for you.

 

That treasure dick is the crystallization of all the desires to fuck concentrated at that location.

 

Now your desire is to be the bitch and fuck the apocalypse right.

 

So you got the apocalypse bitch system form the dick of desires.”

 

The woman thought for a moment and nodded her head.

 

Well this is what she is good at any way.

 

She has knowledge of many things but the most knowledge she has is actually related to being a bitch to survive the apocalypse.

 

Since she is best at that why not continue and survive for long enough to fuck those top survivors.

 

“System, explain about your functions.”

 

She asked.

 

“Bitch,

 

You can see your status panel that should appear after you reach the apocalypse land.

 

You will get quests and choices from the system that would give you rewards and may be penalties some times.

 

There is a system store that is currently locked before the start of the apocalypse.

 

There will be special mission that can let you enter what you call it as literary works like Naruto, one piece, dragon ball… to gain special benefits.

 

It is currently locked and activates after the apocalypse starts.

 

Other functions activates based on the situation…….”

 

“Show me my status panel then”

 

----------------------------------

Status panel

----------------------------

 

Name: Mohini Kaur

 

Age: 23

 

Job: none

 

Level: 0 (0/10) (restricted)

 

Magic points: (locked)

 

--------------------------------

Stats

----------------------------

 

Vitality: 4

 

Strength: 5

 

Stamina: 5

 

Agility: 4

 

Soul: 10

 

Sense: 8

 

Intelligence: 8

 

Wisdom: 9

 

Beauty: 4

 

(Normal humans have 5 stat points in any stats)

 

------------------------------

Bitch points: 0

-----------------------------

Skill: (Not registered)

----------------------------

Body enchantments: (None)

---------------------------

Artifacts: (None)

--------------------------

System space: (locked)

--------------------------

 

She looked at the status panel and nodded her head.

 

Well things are to be expected.

 

“System, how can I improve my stat points?”

 

“Bitch, you can improve them through various exercises, eating special materials, and wearing treasures.

 

Well even getting fucked can let you improve stat points sometimes if it is considered as an exercise and fills up the number of times.

 

“What are the bitch points?”

 

Mohini asked.

 

“The bitch points are the currency of the system that can let you redeem things during various situations.

 

You can also improve your stats with bitch points at specified conversion rates.

 

1-10 stat points required 1 stat point with 100 bitch points.

 

11-100 stat points required 1 stat point with 1000 bitch points…

 

It is also similar to increasing levels and experience points for levels too…

 

You can get bitch points through various ways.

 

Through quests and choices,

 

Through internet and adult sites at a conversion rate of 10 views bitch can get 1 bitch point.

 

Giving a blow job gives 15 bitch points,

 

Giving a tit job can give 30 bitch points,

 

Letting other play with your tits can give 1 bitch point,

 

Letting other finger your pussy or ass hole will give 5 bitch points.

 

Letting others fuck your pussy or ass hole will give 100 bitch points.

 

Showing off your body with very less clothes giving them erections can give 1 bitch point for every erection…….”

 

“System,

 

Why is my level restricted?”

 

Mohini asked as she already understood the number that needs filling beside the……..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 5chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

56