Chapter 209: stealing from the Merck family
109 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 209: stealing from the Merck family

Also they are from the Merck family from the central region.

They are fish man family like merfolk in the fantasies.

As for how they are living in the desert area is not a mystery.

The merfolk in the fantasies only live in water.

But in the apocalypse land there are many kinds of merfolk.

There are desert merfolk that should be the descendents of desert fish.

There are sky merfolk that should be the descendents of sky fish.

There are lava merfolk that should be the descendents of lava fish.

Just like that there are many variations.

The people here are said to be the merfolk that is half human and half fish of the desert fish category.

They are also extremely agile in the sand and their sense of smell and detection are also very high.

These people have the highest amount of monster products in the entire city.

They are very good at hunting and they use high technology in normal things but not on their bodies.

Fortunately they could not detect ghostly objects which would let Vicky easily enter into their location and steal their things.

As for why Vicky wanted steal from them is because these people are the desert bandits that would obstruct and kill most caravans and people in this part of the apocalypse land.

In this side of the oasis city they are the only ones that are called desert bandits.

They would charge caravans with a fee so that they would not be robbed by them.

These people are as vicious as human bandits that would commit all sorts of atrocities.

Most of their wealth came from robbery other than the things they hunted by themselves.

Even the caravans that Vicky travelled before has paid the protection fee to this clan before setting off into the desert.

Vicky took out special scent masking oil from his space and rubbed it on his body.

Along with him Ginny is also going to outline the area.

With Vicky he can simply amplify the radius through which she can monitor and observe.

That night they arrived at the predetermined area.

Vicky gave her a supporting buff to improve her detection range.

With that she monitored the designated area of the Merck branch family.

She was shocked to find that there are no guards at all.

She immediately looked at Vicky and said.

“They are too arrogant and did not position a single guard in the entire building.”

Vick smiled at her and said.

“There should be sandy grounds in the house carefully check under the sand and you will find the guards.”

Ginny was surprised again and checked once again.

Searching under the soil has less radius of coverage compared to the open area with mind control.

She was really shocked to see that there are so many guards positioned all over the place.

Vicky smiled at her and first asked her the locations of all the storage houses and materials stored there.

He also asked about the positioning of those guards and the passage ways without sand pits nearby.

After confirming the things he sent her into the space first and then activated his ghost ability.

Then he moved slowly towards the predetermined path.

Because of the ghost nature no one can notice him unless they are watching him walking around.

This Merck family people are arrogant in their ability to sense the smell and vibrations around.

They did not use their eyes for monitoring.

This is the chance that Vicky got to walk straight into their warehouses and steal all the things.

He stole everything just like how he stole from the technotrix clan before.

Some might thing that they should hide spars under the ground.

But there is a big problem.

That is as long as the spars are buried even if they are placed inside a box they would rapidly be consumed by the apocalypse land.

So they could not store them under the sand.

This was the good thing for Vicky.

The thing that shows that Vicky is safe is that materials he is sending back into the space.

Girls in the space collected them and separated them based on their previously discussed way.

After stealing everything Vicky silently came back the location where he sent Ginny into the space.

Ginny also came out of the space at this point with Vicky’s note.

If not when she comes out of the space she would appear here.

So she should return back to their current home before they can safely enter into the space.

Vicky pulled her into his embrace with her legs wrapping around his waist as he carried her in piggy back position.

With his speed he can travel longer distances in short amount of time.

They finally came to the house and arranged their things and entered the space after locking up the house.

In the ark space they are not idle instead they started to cook the food to replenish the already used food.

There are plenty of vegetables and all kinds of meat so they are really happy right now.

There are even spices in the field of the ark space.

As for the fertilizer Vicky actually used the waste of the meat from the monster beasts to be used as fertilizer.

This way the field of the large area is completely filled with nutrients to the brim.

Vicky cooked the good while some of the women processed the materials while some of them packed the things.

Also they did not forget to add the spars into the training room formation.

The indicator showed that the magic energy concentration has reached tier 9 before.

With the spars they just added it has reached 1 star level.

The 6 of them can train in it.

It is not suitable for Vicky right now because he was at a bottle neck.

Only under special conditions to trigger his potential can he improve to complete 1 star level powerhouse.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 275 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6