Chapter 1: Ark of progenitors
3.1k 10 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Ark of progenitors

 

A man working in tourism and trading company suddenly startled with panic in his eyes and sweat beads on his forehead.

 

He immediately went to the office of the manager and took leave for the day.

 

“Vicky, are you alright.”

 

The manager asked.

 

Well his appearance made the manager to sanction leave immediately.

 

He immediately went back to his apartment and took a shower.

 

After that he ate the food in the refrigerator like a hungry ghost that did not ate food in ages.

 

When he cannot eat any longer he went to sleep.

 

He woke up in the evening with some nightmares.

 

When he woke up and saw that everything is fine and calm down his anxiety.

 

After calming down he started to laugh like a mad man.

 

“So I have returned back 1 year before the apocalypse after 15 years of surviving various disasters.

 

Sigh.

 

That bitch Nisha and bastard Roy has finally killed me.

 

But they never thought that the treasure that they used me as bait to obtain has let me return back in time.

 

Well it is the only logical explanation.

 

Any way since I am back I will play with you.

 

My love is wasted on that bitch Nisha.

 

She took my pendent from me as if she knows that it has some sort of space function to it.

 

I am stupid enough to hand it over to her just because she asked for it.

 

I did not know that it has space function till I accidentally found out about it.

 

Unfortunately she became so powerful that I could not do anything to her.

 

At the same time I cannot leave them either.

 

No other group in the apocalypse world would trust new person.

 

The most probable result is that the new person would be killed or worse, 9 times out of 10 times.

 

So I had no choice but to stay with these people.

 

They suppressed me and used me as bait in many places.

 

Finally I took the chance to get the treasure and this is the result.

 

Well it is good.

 

Things would be different this time.

 

As for revenge, I will think about it after I have obtained all the supplies and materials required before apocalypse.

 

It is never too late to get revenge.

 

Looking at them dying slowly is also a form of revenge.

 

So, first thing is first.

 

I need to check this pendent and obtain what is in it.”

 

Vicky took out the pendent that he place around his bed side.

 

It is not big, only around the size of a finger nail.

 

It is circular in shape and has a strange symbol on it.

 

Vicky doesn’t have to think too much and went to get a needle.

 

In the future many artifacts require a drop of blood to bond with the owner.

 

So he pricked his finger and dripped a drop of blood on the symbol.

 

Immediately the blood was absorbed and the pendent flew straight towards Vicky.

 

Vicky felt a strong pain around his heart and the symbol appeared on his chest.

 

Then he got new information in his mind.

 

“Tring

 

Host was able to successfully bind to one of the keys of ark of progenitors.

 

Host can learn the back story of the ark of progenitors.

 

The earth that host live in was once a part of the apocalypse land.

 

7 people formed a team and created a sanctuary for their people by separating a small piece of land from the apocalypse world.

 

This piece of land is named earth.

 

After the molding on the planet earth each of them took a place to stay.

 

“Matching the records with the current earth”

 

One of the progenitors that are berserk in nature settled in the northern part of the earth currently Russia, Germany and few other countries.

 

One progenitor with business nature decided to travel the two continents called America but failed because of the breakage of the ice land connections.

 

One progenitor that is kind in nature settled at the center of Europe but later he was convinced to form team with the business minded leader.

 

One progenitor that has the nature of a hunter went to Africa that has a jungle and harsh environment with his people.

 

One progenitor that has the strange predicting nature and foolish personality left to the east to find a continent that no longer exist called the continent of Mu.

 

Two progenitors that are half brothers with same father but different mothers choose the eastern lands of India, china, and few other small countries.

 

………..

 

Other than these people there are natives on earth.

 

The progenitors formed their own kingdoms and empires.

 

They were called as gods and sages at that time.

 

But they perished over time and the time moved on.

 

Before the sinking of the continent Mu the progenitor migrated to Australia,

 

Then he followed the land mass connecting all the way to the Indian Ocean called the Kumari Kandam and settled there.

 

At that time for the future descendents of each progenitor the foolish progenitor divided their ark into 7 pieces of entries with 7 keys and distributed them to other progenitors equally.

 

By the time the distribution is done conflicts broke out after the progenitors died it intensified.

 

The kind hearted progenitor’s descendents mingled with the fairy folk creating Fae.

 

The business minded progenitor’s descendents used the human greed to kill those Fae for various benefits and sold them in the name of holiness.

 

They had the conflict of Fae and the holy people.

 

The progenitor’s descendents that went to Africa has invoked the combinations of beasts and humans forming the Egyptian gods….

 

But they perished in the internal conflicts.

 

The berserk progenitor’s descendents in the north were suddenly attacked by severe environment and perished because of the conflicts of food.

 

At that time the two half brothers progenitor’s descendents that took the eastern lands entered into conflict over supremacy and pride.

 

After the war the defeated side crossed the……..”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 5chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

55