Arc 1.1 – The Campus Prince
111 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Kai opened his eyes, a white ceiling came into view. He slowly sat up and looked around the room. The room was clean, with four cream-colored walls, wooden furniture, and books scattered on the table and the bookshelves. A laptop was quietly resting on the bedside table with the mobile phone.

"Lux, transfer the plot and the data."

"Yes, Kai"

As Kai closed his eyes, a sudden pour of memories, as well as world information, assaulted his brain.

This body was also called Kai Bright, the second son of the Bright family, a business tycoon, and the villain's younger brother. He is currently 17, and the original's family was very loving and pampered him and fulfilled all his wishes, though Kai, was very sensible and never had excessive requests. He was currently in the first year of college with the heroine – Rose Trills, and protagonist- Allen Krint.

The original was very intelligent, with a high IQ, but was used by Rose, who used his quiet personality to sow discord between Allen and Kai, and the others. Kai had a very quiet personality to others but was very open to his family and close friends, although he could still be considered kind to others. Rose spread rumors curtsy to his closed-off personality that he held contempt for others for being from a rich family and that he laughs at others behind their backs. Although his close friends believed he did no such thing, the others believed the kind, white - lotus Rose, and hated him for so-called kind acts.

The protagonist – Allen, was the second son of a third-rate business family, he was often bullied by his older brother and abused by his parents, being called useless and a waste of space as he grew up. As a result, he was very good at reading people, but because of all the rumors about Kai and the fake kindness Rose showed in front of others, even though he never had a lot of contact with Kai, he believed Rose when she accused Kai of trying to rape her and thus, was, very angry with Kai.

In fact, Kai was gay, and all his close friends and even his family knew and fully supported him. Allen was in fact a very well-known hacker in the internet community by the name of "X" and this fact was something no one knew. He was in the process of building his business when he received such news, that the female he fancied was threatened, he was naturally upset and threatened the original owner to stay away from the heroine using his identity as a hacker.

Even when the original explained himself, Allen refused to believe him. This cycle continued until finally fed up with the strong-willed Kai, Rose ordered some goons to cause a car accident to cripple Kai, but unfortunately, the accident instead ended in the original's death.

The elder brother, Shawn Bright, who was deemed as the villain, on an investigation, came across this truth and confronted the heroine, but was resolutely blocked by Allen, who believed that the kind Rose would never do something like that, and thus, went against Shawn. Unable to cope with his beloved younger brother's death, Shawn soon passed away due to depression.

Then Allen and Rose lived happily after Allen taught a lesson to his abusive family. 

For further Arcs and chapters to come...
  • More Romance (60-70) - (40-30) Less Plot Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Romance (50) - (50) Plot Votes: 5 62.5%
  • More Plot (60-70) - (40-30) Less Romance Votes: 2 25.0%
Total voters: 8
2