Arc – 1.2
98 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unfortunately, there was a hidden plot. In reality, Rose was a distant relative of the second-richest Maire family. When she failed to enter the main family since childhood, she grew up hating the rich people and believed them to be conceited. And, as a result, she just decided to destroy the original as an outlet for her rage.

'Hah, so ruthless! This is the so-called kind heroine. Very well, don't worry Kai, now that this Kai is here, I will fulfill all your wishes and keep your family safe. ' Thought Kai as he went to check his appearance in the bathroom while simultaneously planning on how to improve his and Allen's friendship. Since both of them have an interest in hacking, it should be easy.

As Kai reached the bathroom, the mirror displayed a handsome youth with beautiful ocean-blue eyes and shoulder-length silky smooth black hair, full lips, and an aquiline nose. The body was nicely built with six-pack abs, and a mermaid line, with a height of 6'1. Satisfied, Kai got for school, since all of the clothes previous Kai had were baggy, he hardly found decent black skinny jeans with a violet hoodie and converse. Unfortunately, Kai couldn't meet his brother as he was busy with the company today and his parents were on a vacation trip.

After a quick breakfast, Kai left. Upon reaching school, Kai parked his navy blue Maserati and headed to class through memory, since the body remembered everything, it wasn't hard to act like the original Kai. Just as he was on his way, he saw a rose garden and decided to take a quick detour since he was very early. When he entered the garden, he couldn't help but stop in his tracks as he stared at the silhouette in front of him.

A boy, nearly a few centimeters shorter was standing in front surrounded by red roses and his back facing himself, lightly humming to the music streaming through the earphones. Probably, sensing a presence behind, the boy turned around and Kai sucked in a sharp breath.

'Beautiful!'

That was the only word that can to his mind as he gazed at the shorter boy in front of him. The boy had beautiful green eyes with hints of golden (Heterochromia), and short, wavy black hair, seeing closely, he was an inch shorter than him, with a lean yet muscular body. Kai, unable to stop himself, decided to start a conversation with this boy who was able to leave Kai breathless.

"Hi, I'm Kai. Are you new? I didn't see you in the past week. " Kai said as he tried to start a conversation.

"George Maire. Yes, I am also a business student. I had some personal issues so I wasn't present the first week. " Said the boy as he removed his earphones and moved near me.

"Ah, I see. Well, would you like to head to class together? " Said Kai with a shrug

Length of the chapters...
  • 500-800 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 800-1000 Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 1000-1200 Votes: 6 85.7%
Total voters: 7
4