394. True Fire Extinguishes the Magic Avatar
385 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmm?"

Lin Fei's eyes narrowed slightly. He saw a Daoist. A Nascent Soul cultivator!

Without a doubt, the person was a Nascent Soul cultivator. He appeared somewhat aged but exuded an aura of immortal elegance, dressed in a Daoist robe. The aura around him was elusive, making it hard to get a clear read.

"Are you trying to stop me?" Lin Fei asked coldly.

The Nascent Soul Daoist shook his head slightly and said, "This person is a disciple of my immortal sect. He unintentionally offended your sect and you. Please understand! I have a bottle of Revival Pills which are remarkably effective for Martial Sovereigns in healing physical injuries. As compensation for you and your sect, how about it?"

The Nascent Soul Daoist immediately produced a bottle of elixirs. These were concocted by the Nascent Soul cultivator, making them extraordinary.

"Spiritual pills?"

Lin Fei's eyes grew colder. A mere bottle of elixirs? Lin Fei didn't care at all.

"He must die! You want to stop me?"

"Fellow daoist, he is my disciple. I cannot just watch you kill him..."

Lin Fei understood.

"Boom!"

In the next moment, Lin Fei invoked his True Martial King Form.

Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline!

Lin Fei's Martial King form towered tens of thousands of feet, emitting an intimidating aura. The terrifying pressure of the Martial King radiated in all directions. Those below the Martial King realm felt their bodies tighten and were profoundly shocked. This inherent reverence was deeply rooted in their souls for those at the Martial King and Nascent Soul levels.

"Magic Avatar, Thousand Mountains!"

The Nascent Soul cultivator who was blocking Lin Fei also unleashed his Daoist body. Countless spiritual energies converged, gradually forming a colossal Magic Avatar that spanned tens of thousands of meters. The Magic Avatar, resembling countless overlapping mountains, exuded an aura of authority and heaviness.

It was not a common Magic Avatar. However, Lin Fei was not an ordinary Martial King either.

"Strike!"

Lin Fei slashed with his saber. The strike resembled the descent of the heavens. Within this saber strike, there were hints of flames burning - the Triple Yin True Fire!

Lin Fei also invoked his Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline. However, the Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline was not very prominent. The opposing Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar struck back with a palm.

This palm strike seemed as if countless mountains were descending, also possessing a terrifying power that could shake the heavens and earth.

"Bang!"

The aura from Lin Fei's saber clashed violently with the palm of the opposing Magic Avatar.

In an instant, Lin Fei's saber energy slashed into the palm of the opposing Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar, but only slightly. Then, the saber aura shattered instantly, completely annihilated.

After the confrontation, Lin Fei didn't seem to have gained any upper hand. The opponent's strength was almost on par with his when using the Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline. Although his saber had managed to cut into the Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar, it could recover in the blink of an eye.

However, within Lin Fei's saber strike, there wasn't just the saber aura but also the Triple Yin True Fire! This fire was silent and inconspicuous, concealed within the saber aura. It rode on Lin Fei's saber energy, slashing onto the Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar and then infiltrating the slight wound, entering the body. But for now, the opponent seemed unaware.

The Nascent Soul Magic Avatar hovered in the void, while the Nascent Soul cultivator stood calmly, saying, "Ancient Origin Saber King, shall we call it a draw?"

Although it seemed they were evenly matched, this was merely superficial.

Lin Fei did not respond. He just stood there, coldly staring at his opponent.

"Hmm?"

The Nascent Soul cultivator looked a bit uneasy. Why wasn't Lin Fei responding? Did he look down on him? After all, he was a dignified Nascent Soul Great Being. It was only when a large amount of cold fire emerged from within his Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar that his expression changed drastically.

The Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar had no perception, being just a magical manifestation. Even if the Triple Yin True Fire burned inside it, the Nascent Soul cultivator would remain oblivious.

"Damn it, extinguish!"

The Nascent Soul cultivator unleashed water-type spells, enveloping his Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar. But it was ineffective. After all, Lin Fei's Triple Yin True Fire wasn't just any ordinary flame. How could mere water extinguish it?

"Grand Yin Wind!"

Lin Fei continued to stimulate his Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline. A chilling wind began to blow, directed at the Nascent Soul cultivator and his Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar. The Grand Yin Wind intensified, causing the Nascent Soul cultivator's face to pale. He hastily summoned a magical treasure to shield himself. However, his Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar was directly swept by the Grand Yin Wind and started to disintegrate.

If it was just the Grand Yin Wind, the Magic Avatar could quickly recover, and the saber wouldn't be feared. But now, with the Triple Yin True Fire inside the Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar, and the wind fueling the flames...

The Triple Yin True Fire inside the Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar began to burn more fiercely. Within moments, the Magic Avatar was under the dual onslaught of the Grand Yin Wind and Triple Yin True Fire. It might only be a matter of breaths before the Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar would turn to ash.

"Explode!"

Witnessing this scene, the Nascent Soul cultivator made a snap decision and immediately detonated his Nascent Soul Magic Avatar.

"Boom!"

The Nascent Soul Magic Avatar self-destructed, filling the sky with the terrifying Triple Yin True Fire and the Grand Yin Wind. Lin Fei flicked a finger, and with a "whoosh", a strand of Grand Yin True Fire instantly flew into the body of a Golden Core cultivator.

"Elder, save me..."

Fear was evident on the face of the Golden Core cultivator. However, it was to no avail. Under the might of the Grand Yin True Fire, even the formidable Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar was on the verge of being burned to ash. How could a mere Golden Core cultivator withstand it? Within a few breaths, the Golden Core cultivator was turned to ashes by the Grand Yin True Fire.

At this moment, the Grand Yin Wind and the Triple Yin True Fire in the void also disappeared. Although the Nascent Soul cultivator's Magic Avatar self-destructed, he managed to preserve a sliver of his vitality. He wasn't entirely reduced to ashes by the Triple Yin True Fire.

However, he was severely weakened. To fully recover, he would probably need decades, if not longer. He would have to gradually gather resources and painstakingly repair his damaged state.

For a moment, the Nascent Soul cultivator remained silent, his expression dark. While he still had other means at his disposal, such as magical treasures and the ability to set up formations, he couldn't see through Lin Fei. Had the Ancient Origin Saber King, Lin Fei, used all his capabilities? He had only utilized three bloodlines, and yet almost obliterated the Nascent Soul's Magic Avatar. If a real life-and-death battle ensued, the outcome might not be different from what it is now. Especially now that his subordinate, the Golden Core cultivator, had perished. Continuing the battle would be pointless.

"Hmph."

The Nascent Soul cultivator refrained from making another move and returned to his sect's location. Lin Fei, on the other hand, had no real intention of killing this Nascent Soul cultivator. After all, there were so many Nascent Soul cultivators and Martial Kings present, making the environment surrounded by formidable foes. There was no need for him to reveal all his cards. Moreover, his earlier moves were sharp and dominant enough to deter other Nascent Soul cultivators and Martial Kings.

17