395. The Realm Opens
365 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is that the Ancient Origin Saber King?"

"I think I remember him. I've indeed heard about the Ancient Origin Saber King recently."

"Did the Ancient Origin Saber King slay a Martial King?"

"That's right, it should be him. The Ancient Origin Saber King, Lin Fei, truly lives up to his reputation!"

"That Nascent Soul expert just now is certainly not an ordinary one. He's likely in the mid-stage of Nascent Soul."

"Alas, he still lost..."

Many seemed to recall the prestige of the "Ancient Origin Saber King" at that moment. No one dared to provoke Lin Fei any longer. Lin Fei closed his eyes and began to meditate, quietly waiting.

Days went by. Suddenly, not too far from Lin Fei, a vast portal appeared. Lin Fei's Saber World flickered, instantly shifting the eleven Martial Sovereigns from the Ancient Origin Sect away.

Lin Fei saw the portal in the void, which was continuously expanding, with its depths appearing endless.

"The Tuyuan Realm has opened!"

"It's finally open! I wonder who will be the lucky one to obtain the treasures inside this time."

"There are countless opportunities in the Realm. Once acquired, one might even achieve the Nascent Soul or Martial King stage."

"This time, I will seize the greatest chance and achieve Nascent Soul!"

"I am the greatest prodigy my sect has seen in a millennium. I will surely ascend to the Martial King realm!"

Upon seeing the portal, everyone's eyes were fixed upon it. Many prodigies from the Daoist and Martial worlds rubbed their hands in anticipation, preparing for the battles and opportunities that lay ahead in the mystic realm. They hoped to seize the best chances and benefits.

Lin Fei watched the vast portal closely. To his knowledge, if a Nascent Soul cultivator or Martial King tried to forcefully enter, they would face rejection from the entire Realm, causing it to collapse completely. Hence, neither Martial Kings nor Nascent Soul cultivators would risk entering the Realm. If anyone dared to do so, the many Martial Kings and Nascent Soul cultivators outside the Realm would surely gang up on them.

It's a rule that all Great Beings adhere to. Only Martial Sovereigns and Golden Core True Persons were allowed to enter the Realm, while Martial Kings and Nascent Souls would guard from outside.

"Wind Sovereign, Sect Master, hurry up and enter. Remember, don't be afraid of causing trouble within the Mystic Realm. If anyone dares to attack, just kill them! Of course, if your strength isn't enough, prioritize survival. Everyone, make sure to come out alive!"

Lin Fei reminded the eleven Martial Sovereigns of the Ancient Origin Sect, "Follow the orders of the Supreme Elder!"

The eleven Martial Sovereigns of the Ancient Origin Sect, being closest to the entrance of the Realm, were the first to enter. After them, a large number of Golden Core True Persons and Martial Sovereigns eagerly entered the Realm. About half an hour later, only Martial Kings and Nascent Soul cultivators remained outside, and the atmosphere was much quieter.

Lin Fei glanced around and then took out a Nascent Soul magic treasure imbued with the power of thunder. The Tuyuan Realm would be open for about two months. Lin Fei wouldn't just sit idly; he could cultivate. Especially since his Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline hadn't reached perfection and the cultivation speed had slowed down. It might take one or two months to perfect it. It was the perfect time to cultivate his Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline.

Lin Fei reached out, and with a "crackle," he drew out a cluster of thunder from the magic treasure. A system notification echoed in Lin Fei's mind, and the progress of his Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline cultivation began to increase. A few days later, the power of the thunder in the magic treasure was completely consumed.

Lin Fei looked at the sky and then manifested his True Martial King Form, invoking the Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline. The sky darkened with gathering storm clouds as Lin Fei used his bloodline power to slowly summon thunder. The more clouds gathered, the fiercer the thunder would be.

This significant phenomenon naturally drew the attention of the nearby Nascent Souls and Martial Kings.

"Is that heavenly thunder? Why is there so much heavenly thunder being gathered?"

"There aren't any fluctuations of spiritual power. It isn't a spell by a Nascent Soul expert. Could it be a Martial King?"

"To gather such thunder, it must be a bloodline with lightning attributes."

"It seems like it's the Ancient Origin Saber King."

"The Ancient Origin Saber King possesses a lightning-attribute bloodline?"

For a moment, all eyes were on Lin Fei, wondering what he intended to do. Then, with a thunderous boom, a massive bolt of heavenly thunder descended, which was drawn in by Lin Fei's True Martial King Form and channeled into the Nascent Soul magic treasure.

While heavenly thunder was undoubtedly terrifying, Lin Fei, with his lightning-attribute bloodline, wasn't afraid. He felt an affinity with the heavenly thunder and sensed no threat.

"Boom, boom, boom!"

Then, one after another, heavenly thunders descended. Dense thunder blanketed the sky, but Lin Fei stood tall, resembling a colossal thunder titan in the void, guiding the thunder's energy into the magic treasure.

"Is he gathering the power of thunder? Is it to cultivate his lightning-attribute bloodline?"

"Interesting. Using the lightning bloodline to draw heavenly thunder, and then using the thunder to cultivate the same bloodline. Isn't this a perfect cycle?"

"Can one cultivate like this?"

Many Martial Kings were astonished. They knew that such cultivation was challenging. For instance, a Martial King with a fire-attribute bloodline, could they use fire to enhance their bloodline?

Theoretically, yes, but it's extremely difficult unless their comprehension is unimaginably high. Lin Fei's method of using the heavenly thunder to cultivate his lightning-attribute bloodline may seem straightforward but is an almost insurmountable challenge for other Martial Kings.

Lin Fei drew enough thunder to almost fill the Nascent Soul magic treasure. It brimmed with tremendous energy. Lin Fei then dismissed his True Martial King Form and began cultivating his bloodline using the thunder power inside the magic treasure.

One day, two days, three days... Time flew by, and nearly two months passed.

"After two months of dedicated cultivation, the progress of your Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline has finally reached 100%."

"Your Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline has broken through to perfection!"

"Boom!"

Inside Lin Fei, the Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline transformed into a towering giant, emanating an overwhelmingly strong and pure thunderous aura—his Martial King true form, triggered after activating the Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline.

"I've finally achieved perfection!" Lin Fei exclaimed in delight.

"System."

Immediately, a system panel appeared before Lin Fei.

Host: Lin Fei

Martial Realm: Middle Stage Martial King

Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline: Perfection

Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline: Perfection

Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline: Perfection

Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline: Perfection

Saber World: Perfection

Lin Fei's Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline had reached perfection, making it the fourth bloodline to do so. He had achieved perfection in four of the nine bloodlines.

Just as Lin Fei was preparing to deeply comprehend the perfected Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline, a loud rumbling noise echoed throughout. The entrance to the Tuyuan Realm trembled violently.

"What's happening?" Lin Fei thought, a hint of alarm in his heart, as he swiftly turned his gaze to the entrance of the Realm.

17