397. Killing Nascent Soul, Shaking All Directions!
496 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No..." The Nascent Soul cultivator screamed.

Immediately after, its Nascent Soul Magic Avatar, fragile as if made of paper, was split into two under Lin Fei's saber strike. Furthermore, both halves were engulfed in the real fire and thunder that accompanied the strike, turning instantly to ashes.

Annihilated!

Such a powerful Nascent Soul Magic Avatar had been obliterated before it could even demonstrate its might. Losing the Nascent Soul Magic Avatar meant the Nascent Soul cultivator had lost at least one-third, if not two-thirds, of his power. For a moment, the Nascent Soul's face was ashen and filled with despair. He didn't even try to escape because of the Saber World. He knew that under such circumstances, escape was impossible.

"You've destroyed my Magic Avatar. I'll remember this grudge. Once I've restored my Magic Avatar, I'll surely return for a rematch," the Nascent Soul cultivator said coldly.

A hint of surprise flashed in Lin Fei's eyes. Was this man out of his mind? Had Lin Fei ever said he would let him go? Would there really be a next time?

"Slash!"

Without paying heed to the other's words, Lin Fei unleashed another sky-reaching saber strike, its might unparalleled and further enhanced by the power of the Saber World. Lightning and dark energy still shimmered on the saber.

"Do you dare kill me?!" Only now did the Nascent Soul from the Vast Void Immortal Sect seem to understand Lin Fei's intent. It was unimaginable to him. A lone Martial King, with no backing, dared to kill him? And it wasn't a bluff, Lin Fei was genuinely intent on executing him. Especially now, within Lin Fei's Saber World, where even fleeing seemed out of reach. At this moment, true fear settled in. Even with the support of the Vast Void Immortal Sect, he was petrified.

He had never imagined that someone would dare to publicly execute him.

"You can't kill me. I am one of the top five Nascent Soul cultivators of the Vast Void Immortal Sect. If you kill me, the Vast Void Immortal Sect will destroy your Ancient Origin Sect. Even if you don't care about yourself, don't you care about the Ancient Origin Sect?" The Nascent Soul, in his panic, cried out.

"Is that so?" Lin Fei responded coldly. "If the Vast Void Immortal Sect dares to come to the Ancient Origin Sect, I will slay them all. For now, I'll send you on your way."

With an icy gaze, Lin Fei's saber decisively descended.

With a swoosh, Lin Fei's saber, infused with the Triple Yin True Fire and accompanied by heavenly thunder, descended on the Nascent Soul cultivator.

The Nascent Soul cultivator let out a pained cry. Under the oppression of the Saber World and the power of multiple blood veins, even the mighty Nascent Soul, protected by his magic treasures, was utterly defeated by Lin Fei's strike.

The entire void went silent.

Everyone present seemed in disbelief at the scene before them. The Nascent Soul cultivator from the Vast Void Immortal Sect had fallen, right before their eyes!

Such a significant event felt surreal. The Vast Void Immortal Sect was a massive entity in the Nascent Soul realm, and no one dared to provoke it. After all, with five prominent Nascent Souls guarding it, who would dare? But now, Lin Fei had slain one of the Vast Void Immortal Sect's Nascent Souls. Once this news reached the Vast Void Immortal Sect, they would surely annihilate the Ancient Origin Sect in their fury!

"We need to leave, and fast! We shouldn't get involved in this mess!"

"The Ancient Origin Saber King has gone mad. Doesn't he know the strength and position of the Vast Void Immortal Sect?"

"After publicly executing a Nascent Soul cultivator from the Vast Void Immortal Sect, they won't let this go."

"Unless something unexpected happens, not only will Lin Fei die, but the entire Ancient Origin Sect will be destroyed!"

"We should leave before the Vast Void Immortal Sect misunderstands."

In an instant, many from the Nascent Soul realm or Martial King factions began to prepare for their departure. They did not want to get caught up in this turmoil.

The Vast Void Immortal Sect still had two Golden Core True Persons present. Both were in shock, seemingly unable to believe what they had just witnessed. If a Nascent Soul cultivator could be slain, what chance did they have?

"Run!"

Without hesitation, the two Golden Core True Persons attempted to flee.

Lin Fei's eyes turned cold.

Whoosh! Whoosh!

Two streams of Triple Yin True Fire shot toward them. Having already slain a Nascent Soul cultivator from the Vast Void Immortal Sect, Lin Fei didn't hesitate to also target these two Golden Core True Persons. The Golden Core True Persons screamed in agony as they were turned to ash by the Triple Yin True Fire.

"Elder Lin, this...," the Sect Master of the Ancient Origin Sect and others were also in shock. They had never imagined Lin Fei could do such a thing. The Ancient Origin Sect was now in great trouble!

"Return to the sect," Lin Fei declared. "As for dealing with the Vast Void Immortal Sect, leave it to me. I have my ways."

Seeing Lin Fei's confidence, even if they had doubts, the members of the Ancient Origin Sect chose to trust him.

"Let's go!"

With that, Lin Fei gathered the members of the Ancient Origin Sect and transformed into a streak of light, swiftly leaving the secret realm.

Lin Fei returned to the Ancient Origin Sect. Upon his arrival, the Sect Master of Ancient Origin immediately issued a decree. Many of the sect's disciples were dispersed, particularly the core disciples, many of whom left the Ancient Origin Sect altogether. Such preparations were made with foresight; should the Ancient Origin Sect ever be destroyed, these 'seeds' might hold the potential for its eventual revival.

However, the thought of rebuilding never crossed Lin Fei's mind. His primary concern was the looming threat of the Vast Void Immortal Sect. According to his investigations, this formidable faction boasted five mighty Nascent Soul Great Beings. Having vanquished one, only four remained. Yet, among these four, there lurked a Nascent Soul of unparalleled power.

Lin Fei knew better than to underestimate such a force. An elite Nascent Soul was no trifling matter.

"I must cultivate the fifth bloodline as swiftly as possible," he mused. "With that, combined with the power of the Saber World, I'd stand fearless even against the mightiest Nascent Soul. In fact, it remains to be seen whether such a Nascent Soul could even best me in battle."

Such was the source of Lin Fei's unwavering confidence against the Vast Void Immortal Sect. The Saber World, coupled with his five Martial King bloodlines, made him a match for the most eminent of powers. Moreover, Lin Fei's bloodlines were no ordinary ones. He treaded the Dao of Yin and Yang, the Four Symbols, and the Five Elements, embodying almost all the fundamental elements of the world. The more bloodlines he possessed, the greater their synergistic explosion of power upon activation.

Lin Fei had already acquired the bloodlines of Yin and Yang. So, which bloodline would be his next acquisition? Given the circumstances, his choice must be one that could immediately bolster his strength and combat prowess. Among the Four Symbols, he still lacked Earth and Water, while from the Five Elements, only Wood, Water, and Earth remained. So only three elemental bloodlines remained available for his cultivation.

17