398. Vast Void Immortal Sect’s Action
414 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Water is ice. Water elemental bloodline can also be the ice elemental bloodline. Ice often symbolizes freezing, destruction, and deathly stillness."

With a flicker of thought, Lin Fei discerned which bloodline he should cultivate next: the ice elemental bloodline. Currently, Lin Fei lacked a means to broadly control and constrain adversaries. The ice elemental bloodline, without a doubt, could offer such a capability. Once he managed to restrict an opponent, the full force of his Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline, the Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline, Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline, and more could envelop and assail them. Given the current potency of his bloodlines, few Martial Kings or Nascent Souls could withstand their assault.

Thus, the ice elemental bloodline was crucial for Lin Fei. He particularly valued its freezing capability. Hence, if he were to cultivate the ice elemental bloodline, it needed to possess a formidable freezing power.

Lin Fei promptly entered the Dubhe Dao Artifact to meticulously select. Within the artifact lay a myriad of bloodline techniques, including numerous ones related to the ice element. Even within the realm of ice bloodlines, many had distinct specialties. For instance, some excelled in freezing life forces, capable of killing Nascent Souls or Martial Kings. Yet, such bloodlines often had unsatisfactory freezing capabilities.

What Lin Fei sought was a constraint. Therefore, the freezing ability of his chosen bloodline had to be exceptionally potent. With this criterion in mind, he discovered the Annihilation Frost Bloodline. Once unleashed, it could freeze everything in its vicinity. Any force frozen by it would plunge into silence. Whether it be freezing Spiritual Qi, making the Spiritual Qi fall silent, or freezing a magical treasure, causing the treasure to become dormant, and even freezing array formations, forcing them into stillness. It was an incredibly fearsome bloodline.

Lin Fei had long understood that there were significant distinctions among Martial King bloodlines. Without a doubt, the Annihilation Frost Bloodline was among the most elite. Of course, this didn't mean the Annihilation Frost Bloodline was invincible.

Firstly, its offensive capabilities were relatively weak, making it challenging to slay adversaries. Moreover, it merely froze. If an opponent's power was formidable, for instance, if their Spiritual Qi was robust, they could resist the freezing. Hence, the Annihilation Frost Bloodline was never a standalone lineage but served as a supplementary one.

Yet, Lin Fei currently required such a supplementary bloodline. "You're the one, Annihilation Frost Bloodline!"

In the very next moment, Lin Fei manifested his True Martial King Form. Four peak bloodlines encircled him, their overwhelming might pressing down upon the Annihilation Frost Bloodline.

"Annihilation Frost Bloodline, come, become part of my lineage!"

"Whoosh."

The Annihilation Frost Bloodline, showing its own form of "intelligence," didn't futilely resist. It swiftly merged into Lin Fei's body. Instantly, memories surfaced in Lin Fei's mind, and concurrently, a new bloodline was birthed within him. It was the fifth bloodline, the Annihilation Frost Bloodline!

"Swish."

Lin Fei opened his eyes and once again entered the Dubhe Dao Artifact, this time the chamber of the Martial Sovereign level, to select a Divine Ability to integrate into the Annihilation Frost Bloodline.

The newly cultivated Annihilation Frost Bloodline was merely at its inception, with its cultivation progress being only 1%. This showed that the various accumulations of Lin Fei's previous cultivations weren't of much help to this bloodline.

Thus, mastering the Annihilation Frost Bloodline wasn't going to be easy. Lin Fei even thought that some ice elemental Divine Abilities probably wouldn't significantly enhance the Annihilation Frost Bloodline. It was not just about freezing; it carried the aspect of "annihilation" and the characteristic of "constraining" other forces.

Within the Dubhe Dao Artifact, there were many ice elemental Divine Abilities. Lin Fei counted roughly twenty. So, he integrated all of them into the Annihilation Frost Bloodline - a total of twenty-three ice elemental Divine Abilities. What was the result?

"System."

Lin Fei summoned the system panel to inspect his martial arts progress:

Host: Lin Fei

Martial Realm: Mid Martial King

Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline: Perfection

Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline: Perfection

Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline: Perfection

Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline: Perfection

Annihilation Frost Bloodline: Beginner (71%)

Saber World: Perfection

The cultivation progress of Lin Fei's Annihilation Frost Bloodline had only increased by about 70%. It was still in its beginner stage, not having broken through to mastery. This realization weighed heavily on Lin Fei's heart.

Previously, any bloodline, once integrated with twenty-three Divine Abilities, would surely advance from beginner to mastery. But now? Even after merging with twenty-three ice elemental Divine Abilities, the Annihilation Frost Bloodline remained at the beginner stage.

Lin Fei pondered deeply. "It seems the Annihilation Frost Bloodline is hard to cultivate. Even if it requires ice elemental Divine Abilities, it would probably need a vast number of them. At least a hundred, if not several hundred."

Lin Fei had never imagined that cultivating a bloodline would necessitate integrating such a vast number of Divine Abilities. Such a horrifying quantity of Divine Abilities surely wouldn't be found within the Dubhe Dao Artifact. Even martial families of the King's lineage, like the Xiao clan, couldn't possibly have this many ice elemental Divine Abilities. He would have to resort to trading in the Martial God Space.

With this in mind, Lin Fei left the chamber. With a thought, he ventured into the Martial God Space.

...

In the grand hall of the Vast Void Immortal Sect, the atmosphere was palpably tense. The four Nascent Soul Great Beings sat elevated upon the main throne, flanked by various Golden Core elders on either side of the spacious room.

"As for our journey to the Tuyuan Secret Realm," a voice echoed, "we were utterly defeated. Has every detail of the news been verified?"

From the elevated throne, the serene voice of the Vast Void Immortal Sect's master inquired.

"The news has been thoroughly verified, Master," a response came. "The Ancient Origin Saber King, Lin Fei, of the Ancient Origin Sect, outside the Vast Void Immortal Sect Realm, slew our Nascent Soul elders and every remaining Golden Core True Person."

"In addition," the voice continued, "inside the secret realm, our Golden Core True Persons fell at the hands of the Martial Sovereigns of the Ancient Origin Sect. Our total loss in the Tuyuan Realm is tied to the Ancient Origin Sect. Currently, the Ancient Origin Saber King has returned to their sect."

The Golden Core True Person fell silent after conveying the news. The great conflict between the Nascent Souls and the Martial King weighed heavily on the minds of those present. The next course of action was for the four great Nascent Souls to decide.

"The Nascent Soul elders of our Vast Void Immortal Sect cannot die in vain," declared the sect master with a firm voice. "Those who dare offend our sect shall be shown no mercy! I hereby decree, activate the great mountain protective formation, and guard the entrance! All four Nascent Soul cultivators of the Vast Void Immortal Sect shall set forth and eradicate the Ancient Origin Sect to assert our unyielding authority!" The sect master of the Vast Void Immortal Sect resolved.

"We obey the Sect Master's decree!" was the unanimous response.

In the next moment, the four great Nascent Souls rose swiftly. With a 'whoosh', they transformed into beams of radiant light, departing from the sect.

17