399. The Vast Void Immortal Sect’s Four Great Nascent Souls Descend
372 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the realm of Martial God Space, Lin Fei entered the main hall. To his surprise, many were abuzz discussing a single matter.

"Have you heard? The Ancient Origin Saber King managed to cut down a Nascent Soul cultivator from the Vast Void Immortal Sect."

"It's absolutely true!" Another voice chimed in. "Right after the Tuyuan Secret Realm expedition concluded, there was a dispute between the two sides. The Ancient Origin Saber King took action and killed the Nascent Soul cultivator from the Vast Void Immortal Sect."

"The Vast Void Immortal Sect has always been domineering," another murmured, "Yet this time, they've met their match. Even their Nascent Soul cultivator was beheaded."

"It's uncertain if the Ancient Origin Sect is truly unyielding," another replied, "But given the Vast Void Immortal Sect's nature, the Ancient Origin Sect's days may be numbered."

"Indeed," a voice agreed, "The might of the Vast Void Immortal Sect is unparalleled. Once they mobilize, the Ancient Origin Sect will surely struggle."

"What's more, it's rumored that the Ancient Origin Sect only has one Martial King."

"I fear they'll find it difficult to withstand the Vast Void Immortal Sect this time."

The Martial God Space was a nexus for Martial Kings and Nascent Soul cultivators from various lands, ensuring that news traveled swiftly.

Lin Fei hadn't expected that word of his conquest against the Vast Void Immortal Sect's Nascent Soul cultivator would spread throughout the entire Martial God Space so quickly. Leaving behind a message regarding his need for an ice-attributed Divine Ability, Lin Fei swiftly departed the Martial God Space and retreated to his secret chamber.

As he pondered, Lin Fei uttered softly, "Vast Void Immortal Sect..." He was well aware of the sect and its top-tier Nascent Soul cultivators.

However, he gave little heed to the other Nascent Soul cultivators. With his newly acquired Annihilation Frost Bloodline – although in its infancy – its power was formidable. After all, it was a lineage of the highest caliber. Even at its beginning stages, its potential was horrifying. Coupled with his Saber World, Lin Fei felt he was on par with any Nascent Soul cultivator.

"If the Nascent Soul cultivators of the Vast Void Immortal Sect do not come, so be it," Lin Fei thought coldly. "But if they do... I shall cut them down. It's merely the destruction of another immortal sect." His eyes grew icy, for annihilating immortal sects was a deed he was all too familiar with.

Suddenly, from the outskirts of the Ancient Origin Sect, a voice thundered, "Ancient Origin Saber King, emerge and meet your end!"

"Already?" Lin Fei mused, somewhat taken aback. He hadn't anticipated the Vast Void Immortal Sect's arrival so soon. With a single stride, he emerged from his chamber.

Above the Ancient Origin Sect, four prominent Nascent Soul cultivators, led by the Taoist Lord of the Distant Cloud, surveyed the land below. Their spiritual senses easily ascertained the strength of the Ancient Origin Sect. It was just as they had expected – not a major force.

Before this, it had only been a power at the Martial Sovereign level. Largely relying on the Ancient Origin Saber King, Lin Fei, they had risen to the rank of a "Martial King Power". Among all in the Ancient Origin Sect, the only one they deemed worthy of attention was the Ancient Origin Saber King, Lin Fei.

"Sect Leader, based on our intelligence, this Lin Fei, known as the Ancient Origin Saber King, is not to be underestimated. We must tread carefully. It is whispered that Lin Fei, the Ancient Origin Saber King, is a Dao Seeker."

"Typically, those who seek the Dao attain the status of Golden Core or Martial Sovereign. And there are those exceptional few who ascend to the ranks of Nascent Soul or Martial King. Lin Fei is no exception. Shortly after achieving the rank of Martial King, he repelled the Taoist Lord Qianhe. He even slew Martial King Xiao Tianling thereafter. And, our Vast Void Immortal Sect's Nascent Soul cultivator met his demise at his hand."

Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's expression was grave, his voice deep and resonant, "The reputation carved out by this Ancient Origin Saber King is certainly not undeserved. He has even manifested the Saber World. Thus, if he seizes an opportunity, escape becomes a luxury. One is bound to face his blade! However, if one can shatter his Saber World, they can overpower him with an unbeatable might. And even the Saber King would surely meet his doom."

Such words came easily to the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord. To crush with unbeatable force, the concept was known to all. But who could truly overpower the Ancient Origin Saber King? That was the real conundrum.

Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's gaze remained unfazed, exuding tranquility. Even upon learning of the Vast Void Immortal Sect's Nascent Soul cultivator's defeat, he remained unruffled.

It seemed that nothing could unsettle him. All seemed to be within his control. While others may not possess the confidence to challenge the Ancient Origin Saber King, he did. He was a Nascent Soul cultivator of the highest caliber, and he was just one step away from Deity Transformation. He was certain that within a decade, he would attain the preliminary phase of Deity Transformation. Once there, he would push through, achieving full Deity Transformation, establishing himself as a dominant force with a lifespan of a hundred thousand years. A true immortal.

As for dealing with the Ancient Origin Sect or the Ancient Origin Saber King, they were but fleeting episodes in his long journey of cultivation. They could be dismissed with a wave of his hand.

"There's no need to wait. Obliterate the Ancient Origin Sect now," Distant Cloud Taoist Lord spoke with serene authority. The very next moment, he extended his hand. With a thunderous boom, his hand materialized a colossal palm in the void, formed entirely from the spiritual energy of the cosmos, casting a shadow so vast it blanketed the entire Ancient Origin Sect.

Instantly, a terrifying pressure descended upon the sect. Even the Martial Sovereign of the Ancient Origin Sect felt the weight of a mountain pressing down as if facing an impending apocalypse.

"What's happening?"

"It seems there are four Qi cultivators."

"This daunting pressure isn't from a Golden Core; it's from a Nascent Soul Great Being!"

"When did our Ancient Origin Sect offend such a powerful Nascent Soul cultivator?"

"Could it be someone from the Vast Void Immortal Sect?"

In that moment, those in the know, like Wind Sovereign, were overtaken by a wave of horror, their faces paling drastically.

Nascent Soul Great Beings!

Moreover, not one, but four Nascent Soul Great Beings stood in their midst. When had anyone within the Ancient Origin Sect ever witnessed the presence of four Nascent Soul Great Beings?

And their positions were no coincidence. They stood forming a formidable formation, harnessing the combined might of all four. How terrifying would that power be?

Even now, with just the techniques exhibited by the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord, none within the Ancient Origin Sect, save for Lin Fei, could withstand it. When that hand descends, the entirety of the Ancient Origin Sect will be reduced to ruins.

"This... this is the power of a Nascent Soul Great Being..." whispered the Sect Master of the Ancient Origin Sect. Such power, it almost instilled a sense of hopelessness. Even as a Martial Sovereign, even with his Divine Abilities, faced with this magnitude of power, his skills, his strength – they seemed utterly insignificant.

Witnessing Lin Fei slaying the Nascent Soul Great Being from the Vast Void Immortal Sect hadn't instilled such intense feelings. After all, they were mere spectators then. It didn't seem so dire.

But now, facing the wrath of a Nascent Soul Great Being firsthand, they truly understood the terror of such might. A power capable of annihilating heavens and earth, effortlessly "crushing" them. The vast Ancient Origin Sect seemed to be nothing more than a plaything in the face of such a Nascent Soul Great Being – easily wiped out with a flick of a hand.

However, suddenly, a brilliant saber light fiercely emanated from beneath the Ancient Origin Sect. Stretching for a thousand miles, the light surged upwards, clashing forcefully with the massive hand in the void.

Boom!

The intense collision reverberated through the void. The terrifying aftermath of the clash radiated in all directions. When the dust settled, a silhouette emerged from below the Ancient Origin Sect. It seemed as if he was ascending an invisible staircase in the void, step by step, walking confidently into the midst of the expanse.

The Martial King had made his entrance. The one who was the only Martial King of the Ancient Origin Sect. The Ancient Origin Saber King, Lin Fei, had finally appeared!

16