400. Bloodline Shows Its Power
351 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Fei took steps, slowly making his way into the void. He confronted the four Nascent Soul cultivators from a distance. At first glance, his eyes locked onto Distant Cloud Taoist Lord, presumably the leader among the four Nascent Souls.

It was the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord who had attacked earlier. Even though it was a casual move on his part, its power seemed to be nearing that of a Martial King's bloodline. This casual strike alone was proof of the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's immense strength, undoubtedly one of the top Nascent Souls within the Vast Void Immortal Sect.

"Ancient Origin Saber King, Lin Fei!" Distant Cloud Taoist Lord addressed him.

"You are the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord from the Vast Void Immortal Sect?" Lin Fei replied. With the threat posed to the Ancient Origin Sect by the Vast Void Immortal Sect, Lin Fei had of course taken note. His research had revealed that the Sect Master, Distant Cloud Taoist Lord, was the strongest and truly a top-tier Nascent Soul.

"Yes, and I believe you know the reason for my visit here," the Taoist Lord began. "I've heard of the Ancient Origin Saber King's Saber World. I would like to test and see if I can shatter this Saber World of yours." He spoke confidently.

Lin Fei glanced at the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord and the three Nascent Soul cultivators around him. They weren't just standing there for show. The three Nascent Soul Great Beings were in specific positions, evidently forming a formation.

Should they make a move, the combined power of the four Nascent Soul cultivators would be formidable. To defeat the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord, Lin Fei would first need to break their combined formation. And to do so was straightforward — by slaying just one of the Nascent Soul Great Beings, the formation would be shattered.

"Saber World!"

Without hesitation, Lin Fei immediately invoked his Saber World technique. As the Saber World descended, it isolated everything within. For a moment, the entire void transformed into its own realm.

"Ignite!"

Within the Saber World, flames erupted violently. While they appeared to be ordinary flames, they were actually filled with deadly intent. Hidden within them were Lin Fei's Triple Yin True Fire. These engulfing flames immediately enveloped the four Nascent Soul cultivators.

Ordinary flames wouldn't pose a threat to the likes of them. However, the Triple Yin True Fire was different. Once tainted by it, even a Nascent Soul Magic Avatar would be reduced to ashes.

"What an impressive Saber World!"

"Nascent Soul Magic Avatar!"

As Lin Fei invoked his Saber World, the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord manifested his Magic Avatar. At first glance, the Magic Avatar seemed ordinary, taking on the appearance of a giant.

However, as soon as the Magic Avatar appeared and threw a punch, the sound of space shattering echoed. But this wasn't ordinary space; it was the void within Lin Fei's Saber World.

Under the force of that single punch, everything broke apart. Concurrently, Lin Fei's Saber World experienced intense tremors, and cracks started to form as if it would collapse at any moment.

For the first time, Lin Fei's expression changed slightly. He realized that his Saber World couldn't withstand the onslaught of the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's Magic Avatar.

Ever since Lin Fei evolved his Saber World, he had relied on its power, becoming almost invincible. Only once, when faced with the explosion of the Heavenly Dragon Orb, had it been torn open, allowing the Taoist Lord Qianhe to escape.

Apart from that incident, Lin Fei's Saber World had always been powerful. Figures like Martial King Xiao Tianling and the Nascent Soul cultivators of the Vast Void Immortal Sect were trapped by Lin Fei's Saber World before being executed.

However, now, even after perfectly invoking his Saber World, it seemed on the verge of collapsing under a single blow from the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's Magic Avatar. Without his Saber World, Lin Fei would lose a significant portion of his combat strength. The might of a top-tier Nascent Soul was truly horrifying!

Nevertheless, Lin Fei's Triple Yin True Fire wasn't without effect. The engulfing flames suddenly surged, intensifying on the four Nascent Souls. When they tried to extinguish the Triple Yin True Fire with their spell, they found it impossible.

Importantly, everything the Triple Yin True Fire touched turned to ash, even at the particle level. The movements of the four Nascent Souls were momentarily hindered.

"Heavenly Saber, Strike!"

Simultaneously, Lin Fei slashed down with his saber. He didn't aim for Distant Cloud Taoist Lord but targeted one of them.

Lin Fei wasn't confident in defeating the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord in a single strike. However, he was certain he could kill one of the Nascent Soul cultivators. Therefore, while his Saber World was still held, Lin Fei concentrated all his power to eliminate at least one Nascent Soul cultivator.

This saber burst forth in an instant, moving at an unbelievable speed. However, the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord was quick to react. The fact that he couldn't shatter Lin Fei's Saber World with a single strike left him mildly surprised, but not majorly taken aback. What truly caught him off guard was Lin Fei's determined attempt to kill one of them.

Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's Nascent Soul Magic Avatar tried to intervene, but before it could act, the void around it started to crystallize into icy shards, revealing the power of Lin Fei's Annihilation Frost Bloodline. This was the first time Lin Fei had ever used it. The four Nascent Soul cultivators were instantly frozen in place, unable to move or use their spiritual powers.

At this moment, Lin Fei's saber descended.

With a loud "bang", Lin Fei's saber struck down, shattering the icy figure of the Nascent Soul cultivator. A gust of chilling wind blew, turning the shattered figure into ashes. Dead.

Such a prestigious Nascent Soul Great Being had perished just like that.

"Die!" Seeing this, the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's anger reached its peak. His Magic Avatar, frozen only for a split second, broke free from the ice. With immense force, he directed a punch at Lin Fei. The void shattered, and the Saber World along with it. The sheer power of the punch seemed to have the capability to annihilate everything.

Suddenly, a massive bolt of lightning struck, targeting Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's Nascent Soul Magic Avatar. The attack halted the Magic Avatar momentarily. Taking this opportunity, Lin Fei turned into a gust of wind and disappeared, simultaneously withdrawing his Saber World.

"Boom!" Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's punch missed its target, hitting only empty space. The Vast Void Immortal Sect had lost another of its Nascent Soul Great Beings. The first clash ended with Lin Fei's clear victory.

"What a formidable Ancient Origin Saber King!" Distant Cloud Taoist Lord exclaimed, a mix of shock and rage evident in his voice. From the original five Nascent Souls, two had now fallen at Lin Fei's hands. This fueled Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's murderous intent even more.

"Immortal Binding Tower, suppress!" Distant Cloud Taoist Lord rarely used his magical treasures, considering his Nascent Soul Magic Avatar was powerfully unmatched. But now, just the Magic Avatar seemed insufficient against Lin Fei. He summoned the Nascent Soul magic treasure, Immortal Binding Tower, known for its powerful suppressive capabilities.

"Nascent Soul Magic Avatar." The remaining two Nascent Soul Great Beings, filled with dread, also summoned their Nascent Soul Magic Avatars. They were deeply shocked. Killing a Nascent Soul Great Being wasn't a simple task, yet Lin Fei had done it with seeming ease.

Before they could fully comprehend the situation, the three Nascent Soul Magic Avatars, accompanied by the colossal Immortal Binding Tower, launched an attack on Lin Fei.

16