401. Lin Fei Furious Slash Nascent Soul Magic Avatar
383 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Boom!

The Immortal Binding Tower descended. Even with Lin Fei's Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline, enabling him to drift with the wind, he wasn't exempt from the tower's snare.

The Immortal Binding Tower, as its name suggests, wasn't easy to escape from. The moment it appeared, it already had the surrounding void ensnared within its cloak.

As the tower activated, the void itself was suppressed. Lin Fei's attempts to drift were met with staggering resistance. Even a minor delay and the tower would land upon him. And then, the tower descended.

Lin Fei, in a show of defiance, thrust his hand upwards, using nothing but the sheer power of his physical body to strike the descending tower.

Thud.

Unexpectedly, the Immortal Binding Tower shuddered violently, unable to complete its descent. For a moment, the three Nascent Souls present widened their eyes in disbelief, as if questioning the reality before them.

"How can this be?"

"While the Martial King's physical form is strong, it shouldn't be this formidable!"

"The Martial King's main strength lies in his bloodline. If the bloodline power is not fully effective, how potent can his physical body be?"

"Is this physical strength truly that of a Martial King?"

Lin Fei's punch astounded everyone present. Even he had not fully realized the magnitude of his own strength. Lin knew his body was formidable, honed and refined time after time. Having surpassed numerous martial saints and Martial Sovereigns in the past, once he ascended to the rank of Martial King, he seldom relied purely on his physical prowess. Yet with every bloodline addition, he felt a distinct change, a series of metamorphoses.

To what extent his raw physical strength had grown, even Lin Fei did not have a clear grasp. Until now. Perhaps even he was not fully aware of the terror of his own body. His physique carried the bloodline of the Azure Flood Dragon King, a top-tier king-level exotic beast, a creature with the blood of true dragons coursing through its veins.

Perhaps the Azure Flood Dragon King's bloodline did not manifest its effects overtly but worked subtly, continuously strengthening Lin Fei's body. Coupled with Lin Fei's inherently formidable physique, a combination of factors resulted in Lin Fei's physical form being on par with king-tier exotic beasts.

To understand this significance, king-tier exotic beasts were entities capable of clashing head-on with Nascent Soul Magic Avatars and Martial King bloodlines.

At this moment, with a physique rivaling a king-tier exotic beast, it implied that Lin Fei, with just the power of his body, could counter the forces of the Nascent Soul Magic Avatar and Martial King levels.

That's why Lin Fei repelled the Immortal Binding Tower with just a single punch. And then, with two more punches, he repelled two Nascent Soul Magic Avatars.

Lin Fei's eyes shimmered with brilliance. At this moment, he seemed to truly "understand". It turned out that ever since he became the Martial King, his body had been undergoing transformation every single moment.

This transformation was subtle and imperceptible, and it could last a very long time. Even now, the transformation of Lin Fei's physical body has not ended. It might continue for an extended period.

With such a prolonged bodily transformation, Lin Fei's physique is bound to become more and more formidable.

Lin Fei had never realized this before. Just his physique alone could probably rival two bloodlines or even more!

At this moment, Lin Fei stood in the void. Even if he did not use the Saber World, the aura emanating from Lin Fei was not to be underestimated. It might even be more potent if Lin Fei had fully unleashed the power of his body.

"Heavenly Saber, Slash!"

Lin Fei's eyes were icy cold. He charged toward a Nascent Soul Magic Avatar.

With a swing of his saber, both the Nascent Soul Magic Avatar and the Nascent Soul cultivator beside it rapidly froze into ice crystals. This was the power of the Annihilation Frost Bloodline!

Instantly, both the Nascent Soul Magic Avatar and the Nascent Soul cultivator were frozen solid. Even if it was just for an instant, it was enough!

"Crack!"

Lin Fei's saber slashed down, and the Nascent Soul Magic Avatar instantly shattered. And a cold wind followed. The Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline!

With a gust of this cold wind, the shattered ice crystals instantly turned into ashes. The Nascent Soul Magic Avatar was obliterated. Moreover, Lin Fei's saber was already aiming for the Nascent Soul cultivator.

"Boom!"

However, the Immortal Binding Tower appeared in time, blocking Lin Fei's saber. But Lin Fei did not force the issue. He swiftly retreated.

"Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline!"

"Boom!"

Massive thunders flickered, instantly forming a beam of light. Descending from the sky, it fiercely targeted the body of the Nascent Soul cultivator.

This time, the Immortal Binding Tower could no longer defend in time. The massive heavenly thunder fiercely landed on the body of the Nascent Soul.

This was the heavenly thunder from Lin Fei's perfected bloodline. Its power, containing the force of destruction, could obliterate everything.

As a result, when the thunder struck, it heavily bombarded the body of the Nascent Soul cultivator.

This time, there was no Magic Avatar to take the hit. It directly impacted the Nascent Soul cultivator.

Suddenly, the Nascent Soul cultivator let out a tragic scream. This bolt of heavenly thunder had the power to annihilate the Nascent Soul at a particle level. Thus, just a single bolt nearly obliterated almost a quarter of the Nascent Soul cultivator's particles.

However, it wasn't just a single bolt of thunder. It was two, three, or even countless thunders, all crashing down. Just like raindrops, the entire void turned into a sea of thunder.

"Boom!"

At last, the second Nascent Soul cultivator was pulverized by the thunder.

Dead!

The second Nascent Soul cultivator had perished. Previously, four formidable Nascent Souls had joined forces. With overwhelming momentum, they seemed set to obliterate the entire Ancient Origin Sect. Yet, now, only two of these Nascent Soul cultivators remained.

In a fleeting moment, Lin Fei had slain two of them.

"Damn it, how did this happen?"

Distant Cloud Taoist Lord, a pinnacle Nascent Soul Great Being, exclaimed. Even with his presence, two of the Nascent Soul cultivators had fallen. More vexing was the fact that he found himself powerless against Lin Fei, unable to find a way to counter him.

"Nascent Soul Magic Avatar! Immortal Binding Tower! Die!"

Distant Cloud Taoist Lord was consumed by fury. He summoned his Nascent Soul Magic Avatar, With the Immortal Binding Tower accompanying, both attacked Lin Fei with unparalleled force. But Lin Fei's gaze remained icy.

"Heavenly Saber, strike!"

With a single swing, his saber unleashed.

Flames roared around the blade. Those were the Triple Yin True Flames! Moreover, a gust of wind rose in the void, the Grand Yin Wind.

The wind fueled the flames, making the Triple Yin True Fire even more ferocious.

Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline, Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline, and Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline, all three bloodlines were unleashed.

With Lin Fei's True Form exerting its physical strength, this single strike was the epitome of Lin Fei's power.

As their forces clashed, Lin Fei also released the Annihilation Frost Bloodline.

In just an instant, Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's Nascent Soul Magic Avatar, and even the Immortal Binding Tower, were frozen in place. Once frozen by the Annihilation Frost Bloodline, it instantaneously suppresses Spiritual Qi and other forms of strength.

Although, given the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's prowess, this suppression might only last an instant. After all, Lin Fei's Annihilation Frost Bloodline was merely in its nascent stage, its power still relatively weak.

Yet, that fleeting moment was ample for Lin Fei. His saber, in that split second, struck both the Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's Nascent Soul Magic Avatar and the Immortal Binding Tower.

A thunderous boom resounded. Three terrifying forces collided fiercely.

Yet, under the chilling frost, Lin Fei's saber held the absolute upper hand. Thus, with that single slash, the Immortal Binding Tower instantly cracked. Crack after crack appeared, the Immortal Binding Tower, a majestic Nascent Soul-level magical treasure, shattered at that moment. Following that, Distant Cloud Taoist Lord's Nascent Soul Magic Avatar met the same fate.

Once one had a pinnacle Nascent Soul Magic Avatar like his, Distant Cloud Taoist Lord had been undefeated. But now, Lin Fei's saber descended, and the formidable Nascent Soul Magic Avatar, accompanied by shards of ice, instantly shattered. It turned into a blanket of ice crystals on the ground and struck by the heavenly lightning accompanying Lin Fei's saber, it was reduced to ashes in an instant.

20