411. The Sixth Bloodline
346 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One, two, three, four, five...

As Lin Fei integrated one icy Divine Ability after another, his Annihilation Frost Bloodline began its gradual ascendancy. However, this rise was indeed lethargic. But, it was undeniably escalating.

After all, Lin Fei had prepared 318 icy Divine Abilities. That number was surely sufficient.

A resonating hum.

In the following moment, Lin Fei's entire being trembled. Annihilation Frost Bloodline had advanced to mastery! From beginner to mastery, though it was merely a minor realm's progression, Lin Fei's Annihilation Frost Bloodline, was a seismic transformation, nearly metamorphic.

Lin Fei could distinctly feel that his Annihilation Frost Bloodline had substantially improved, almost undergoing a metamorphosis. The post-metamorphosis Annihilation Frost Bloodline saw an immense enhancement in its potency.

In the past, when Lin Fei cultivated bloodlines, never had he experienced such a pronounced rise. This could only affirm one thing: Lin Fei's Annihilation Frost Bloodline was truly an apex bloodline!

No wonder it could freeze a phoenix. Bear in mind, that even an infant phoenix, with its Phoenix Fire, is terrifyingly potent. Typical icy bloodlines, dreaming to freeze a phoenix, would be chasing the impossible.

Yet, Lin Fei achieved it. His Annihilation Frost Bloodline froze the phoenix momentarily. Though fleeting, this moment proved the extraordinary nature of Lin Fei's Annihilation Frost Bloodline.

Freezing for just an instant only indicated that Lin Fei's bloodline had vast potential yet to be tapped. Its essence, however, may not necessarily be inferior to the Phoenix Flames.

Now, Lin Fei's Annihilation Frost Bloodline, having broken through from beginner to mastery, wields even greater power. Were Lin Fei to confront an infant phoenix again, it wouldn't merely be frozen for an instant but for a more extended period.

However, this was just the beginning. Lin Fei continued integrating icy Divine Abilities. Soon after, his entire being trembled once more, an emerging chill vaguely emanating from him. The Annihilation Frost Bloodline had undergone another breakthrough, advancing from mastery to transcendence.

Once it reached transcendence, the power of Lin Fei's Annihilation Frost Bloodline soared even higher.

"Continue."

Lin Fei's aim was perfection. Hence, he persisted in absorbing the icy Divine Abilities.

One hundred, two hundred, three hundred...

Contrary to Lin Fei's expectations, the 300 icy Divine Abilities still hadn't pushed the Annihilation Frost Bloodline to perfection. In past bloodline cultivations, this had never occurred.

Forget 300 Divine Abilities, even 100 Divine Abilities would typically be enough to perfect a bloodline. But now, even with 300 Divine Abilities, the Annihilation Frost Bloodline still wasn't perfected.

Fortunately, Lin Fei had more than 300 icy Divine Abilities at his disposal. Feng Ling had bestowed upon him 318 icy Divine Abilities.

Lin Fei could sense he was on the brink; the Annihilation Frost Bloodline was nearing perfection.

301, 302, 303...

By the time Lin Fei had integrated up to the 308th icy Divine Ability, with a deafening boom, Lin Fei's entire being quivered. Within him, the Annihilation Frost Bloodline surged to prominence. Though he had not yet transformed into his Martial King Form, the emergence of the Annihilation Frost Bloodline instantly caused the other four bloodlines within him to surface as well.

Yet, the four bloodlines that manifested now, for reasons unknown, gathered around the Annihilation Frost Bloodline, reminiscent of stars encircling the moon.

Furthermore, the Annihilation Frost Bloodline began to exude a subtle yet dominating aura, suppressing the other four bloodlines.

"What a formidable Annihilation Frost Bloodline! The might of this bloodline can simultaneously suppress the other four! Does this mean that none of the four bloodlines are a match for the Annihilation Frost Bloodline?"

A jolt of surprise coursed through Lin Fei. His Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline, Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline, Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline, and Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline were, by no means, ordinary. They could indeed be considered among the pinnacle of bloodlines. However, the gap between them and the Annihilation Frost Bloodline was vast.

Lin Fei was well aware that the disparity between bloodlines was significant. Even if they were top-tier bloodlines, some were superior to others. His cultivation of these bloodlines was primarily based on the techniques found in the Dubhe Dao Artifact. And even among the methods collected by the true immortal Dubhe, there were differences in potency.

Yet, Dubhe, the True Immortal, seemed indifferent, casually placing them all on a bookshelf for Lin Fei to select at his discretion. Among them, the Annihilation Frost Bloodline was likely one of the most elite. But in the eyes of the True Immortal Dubhe, it was perhaps all the same.

This revealed that the achievement of becoming Martial Gods wasn't necessarily tied to the strength of one's bloodline. It pertained more to other elements. But for a Martial King, the potency of one's bloodline was of paramount importance, as it directly influenced one's power. The stronger the bloodline, the more formidable one's strength.

"Now that the Annihilation Frost Bloodline has been perfected, I can move on to cultivating the sixth bloodline. Which bloodline should I cultivate next?"

Lin Fei pondered briefly before understanding. Among the four symbols – Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind, and the five elements – Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth, he lacked Earth from the former and Wood and Earth from the latter.

"Then I choose Earth."

Lin Fei extended his hand, and the Dubhe Dao Artifact materialized within it. Without hesitation, he entered the artifact, beginning his search for the right bloodline technique.

Earth-attribute bloodline techniques were a bit unique and few in number. Lin Fei found only a handful, most of which were common and unremarkable. However, there was one that caught his eye - the "Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline." A description accompanied it, detailing that once cultivated, this bloodline allowed the bearer to continuously harness the power of the earth.

One could even perform earth travel and command the divine mountains, possessing the ability to "move mountains." The catch? To cultivate this bloodline, one required a vast amount of earth vein essence. The support of a divine mountain would be ideal, for only with such a mountain could this bloodline truly transcend.

"It's said that Martial Gods possess the power to reach the heavens and penetrate the earth," Lin Fei mused. "Reaching the heavens might be straightforward, but 'penetrating the earth' is challenging. With the Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline, once successfully cultivated, I would indeed possess the ability to penetrate the earth. It's undoubtedly a powerful bloodline. As for its cultivation difficulty - which of the bloodlines I've cultivated hasn't been a challenge?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Lin Fei made his decision. He would cultivate the Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline. Addressing the technique, he declared, "Would you be willing to become my bloodline, aiding me in achieving the status of Martial God, granting my bloodline immortality?"

With a swift "whoosh," the technique seemed to be rather "cooperative." Without any need for threats or coercion, as Lin Fei's five bloodlines manifested, the new technique obediently integrated into Lin Fei's being.

A resonating boom echoed, and Lin Fei's body trembled. Concurrently, a deluge of memories flooded his mind, all related to the Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline.

Yet within these memories, Lin Fei's mastery over this bloodline was merely at a beginner's level. Even so, the sensation was novel and profound. He gazed at the floor of the chamber, placing his hand gently upon it. Closing his eyes, another thunderous boom resounded. The next moment, a cacophony, as if composed of billions of voices, erupted within Lin Fei's mind.

18