416. The members of the Ancient Origin Sect are shocked
521 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ancient Origin Sect.

Lin Fei returned and convened the core leadership of the Ancient Origin Sect.

"Greetings, Supreme Elder!" The sect leader of the Ancient Origin Sect, Wind Sovereign, and others, respectfully saluted Lin Fei.

Now, Lin Fei was more than just a Supreme Elder; he had become the emblem of the Ancient Origin Sect! His prestige in the sect was unparalleled, dwarfing that of all others combined.

Lin Fei nodded slowly and began, "Prepare for the occasion. Under normal circumstances, what preparations are needed when someone of my standing, a Martial King, decides to become Dao companions with someone? See to it."

"Hmm? Supreme Elder, what did you say? Become Dao companions? Are you becoming Dao companions with someone? Who is it?"

For a moment, everyone could hardly believe their ears. What had they just heard? Lin Fei was about to become Dao companions. A respected Martial King, even arguably a top-tier Martial King, becoming Dao companions with someone? It was too sudden, too swift.

Wind Sovereign and others were even somewhat apprehensive. If someone domineering were to use the name of Lin Fei's Dao companion to infiltrate the Ancient Origin Sect, it wouldn't bode well for them.

Without hiding anything, Lin Fei directly said, "From the Martial King family lineage, the leader of the Feng Clan, Feng Ling!"

"Boom."

The minds of the sect leader of Ancient Origin Sect, Wind Sovereign, and others went blank.

Shock! Utter shock!

Feng Ling?! They could have guessed a thousand possibilities but would have never thought of Feng Ling!

Ever since the Ancient Origin Sect advanced to the Martial King lineage, they have been paying close attention to other Martial King lineages and Martial King families, keeping an eye on martial arts masters.

Especially top-tier Martial King powerhouses. And Feng Ling of the Feng Clan was one of their primary concerns. After all, she was a top-tier Martial King with nine bloodlines and held great promise in the Feng Clan. Someone who could possibly achieve Martial Gods status.

From this perspective, it seemed that Lin Fei was "punching above his weight"?

Moreover, the Feng Clan, as a Martial King lineage family, had an unbroken lineage that spanned generations. There was always the presence of a Martial King. Rumor had it that the clan was incredibly ancient, possibly even with a lineage stretching back over a million years! Such a storied and deeply-rooted ancient clan would hardly care about the likes of the Ancient Origin Sect.

In terms of heritage, the Ancient Origin Sect was merely at the level of Martial Sovereign, not even a fraction as prestigious as the Feng Clan.

"Good! This is truly great news!"

"The Feng Clan? Doesn't that mean, in the future, our Ancient Origin Sect will effectively have two Martial Kings?"

"More than just two Martial Kings! Don't forget, the Feng Ling is a top-tier Martial King who could challenge Martial Gods."

"In the future, the Ancient Origin Sect might even have Martial Gods among us..."

For a moment, everyone exchanged glances. Martial Gods! Divine lineage! That was a legendary existence. If Lin Fei becomes Dao companion with Feng Ling, their fates would be intertwined. Both the Ancient Origin Sect and the Feng Clan would benefit from both Lin Fei and Feng Ling. Of course, at this stage, the Ancient Origin Sect was clearly gaining a massive advantage.

"Supreme Elder, when is the date set?" The sect leader of the Ancient Origin Sect asked.

"In three months."

"Three months? There's ample time. Leave this matter to us, Supreme Elder. The Ancient Origin Sect will handle everything."

Lin Fei nodded. He didn't want to bother with these details. The idea of becoming Dao companions with Feng Ling gave him subtle pressure. After all, Feng Ling could challenge Martial Gods anytime, but she was willing to wait for Lin Fei. He didn't want her to wait too long.

Comparing her to the Empress from his past, he preferred Feng Ling, as they truly had "aligned ambitions." They could support each other and tread further on the path of martial arts. Once they achieved Martial Gods status, Feng Ling could accompany Lin Fei for at least a hundred thousand years! And if they progressed even further, the time could extend even longer.

Lin Fei didn't want to be alone on his martial journey. He wished to increase his power swiftly. At the very least, he intended to develop his ninth bloodline. He couldn't let Feng Ling wait too long.

Lin Fei's sixth bloodline, Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline, was just at the beginner stage. It was far from perfection. Not to mention, Lin Fei still needed his seventh, eighth, and even ninth bloodlines.

To quickly cultivate the Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline to its full potential, merely seeking a Divine Ability wasn't sufficient. Such Divine Abilities were rare. Many required regions with a strong earth pulse energy, preferably at a convergence of divine mountains.

"Do any of you know where the area with the highest concentration of divine mountains is located in the Ancient Continent?" Lin Fei inquired.

"Convergence of divine mountains?"

The Sect Master of the Ancient Origin Sect hesitated for a moment before softly saying, "Supreme Elder, there are numerous divine mountains in the Ancient Continent, including many primordial divine mountains. But if we talk about the area with the most concentration of divine mountains... Without a doubt, it would be the Heavenly Pillar Mountain Range! It is rumored that in ancient times, there was a primordial divine mountain called Heavenly Pillar Mountain that supported the heavens and earth. For some reason, the Heavenly Pillar Mountain collapsed.

This caused the world to tremble, and countless floods poured down from the heavens, nearly submerging the entire Ancient Continent. Many powerful beings later blocked the flood, restoring peace to the Ancient Continent. This is just a legend. Whether it's true or not, no one knows. After all, it happened so long ago. However, the Heavenly Pillar Mountain Range does have remnants of a collapsed primordial divine mountain, believed to be the Heavenly Pillar Mountain. Moreover, around the Heavenly Pillar Mountain, many primordial divine mountains have emerged, forming the Heavenly Pillar Mountain Range."

Lin Fei understood. The Heavenly Pillar Mountain Range was home to many primordial divine mountains. As for the legend of the Heavenly Pillar Mountain Range, Lin Fei didn't care. Whether it was true or false, it had been so long ago, and it was irrelevant to him. Especially when it concerned the survival of the entire Ancient Continent. Even Martial Gods would seem insignificant compared to that.

"Alright, the Heavenly Pillar Mountain Range it is! I'll return to the sect within three months. By then, I hope everything is prepared."

With that, Lin Fei stepped out in a stride.

With a swoosh, Lin Fei's figure disappeared from the Ancient Origin Sect.

The Sect Master of the Ancient Origin Sect, the Wind Sovereign, and others exchanged glances. Even though Lin Fei had only returned for a short time, the news he brought was immensely shocking.

"Did the Supreme Elder really become Dao companions with the clan leader of the Feng famlily? It's unbelievable!"

"Martial King Feng Ling is truly a favored daughter of the heavens! She once looked down upon other Martial Kings. Very few in the world caught her eye."

"Haha, this is truly a match made in heaven! How could an ordinary Martial King be worthy of Martial King Feng Ling?"

"Our Supreme Elder is no ordinary Martial King!"

"I even think it's almost certain that the Supreme Elder will achieve the status of Martial Gods."

"Yes, who could've imagined that our Supreme Elder, starting as a seeker, has come so far in such a short time?"

"We should start preparing. Three months isn't that long. We, the Ancient Origin Sect, can't be made fun of by the Feng Clan."

With that, the many Martial Sovereigns of the Ancient Origin Sect went to prepare.

As the news spread, neither the Ancient Origin Sect nor the Feng Clan tried to hide it. Hence, the entire Ancient Continent now knew that Lin Fei and Feng Ling were about to become Dao companions.

Many factions, countless Martial Kings, and Nascent Souls were stunned! Feng Ling was one of the top-tier Martial Kings with the most potential to achieve Martial Gods, a Dao companion that countless Martial Kings could only dream of.

And Lin Fei? He was the Ancient Origin Saber King! Under the watchful eyes of everyone, he slew the Peacock King! He even destroyed the Vast Void Immortal Sect.

Lin Fei's path of cultivation was practically legendary! For a while, many turned their eyes towards the Phoenix Clan and Ancient Origin Sect.

17