419. Bloodline Completes
354 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Displaying his True Martial King Form, Lin Fei absorbed copious amounts of the Earth's pulse Qi before the watchful eyes of the crowd. This resulted in a rapid elevation of his Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline, which soared from mastery straight up to transcendence and steadily towards completion.

The three days felt like a rapid evolution for Lin Fei's bloodline, sensing he could control ancient divine mountains spanning hundreds of li. But it wasn't enough.

Heavenly Pillar Mountain extended for hundreds of li below the ground. For the first time, Lin Fei cultivated his bloodline without relying on merging with a Divine Ability, merely absorbing the Qi of the Earth's pulse. The ancient, wild pulse of the Heavenly Pillar Mountain, a relic from a bygone era that once connected heaven and earth, greatly accelerated his progress.

Time passed by. One day, two days, and finally three days. Taoist Lord Tai Su, growing impatient, spoke out, "Fellow daoist, three days have passed. When will you move Heavenly Pillar Mountain?"

Lin Fei opened his eyes and said, "The time is just right."

In that instant, his Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline finally reached completion. He felt his senses amplify exponentially, covering up to thousands of li. Every mountain peak and piece of land within his sensing range felt his dominating power.

"Rise!" With a single command, the entire ground trembled even more violently than before. Massive cracks appeared, revealing glimpses of a gigantic mountain slowly ascending from below.

"It's moving, Heavenly Pillar Mountain is moving!" The crowd exclaimed.

"The Heavenly Pillar Mountain spans hundreds of li, and this Martial King has indeed moved it!"

"It's more than just a tremor. He's clearly relocating the entirety of Heavenly Pillar Mountain. It's incredible!"

"Even the nine Nascent Soul Great Beings couldn't accomplish this, yet a single Martial King did!"

"What kind of bloodline possesses such power?"

Many were shocked. They had seen Martial Kings before and knew that they cultivated bloodlines. But to see a Martial King's bloodline cultivated to such an extent that it could move the massive structure of Heavenly Pillar Mountain was truly terrifying.

Now, everyone could see it. Lin Fei was not just any ordinary Martial King!

However, Lin Fei paid no heed to the reactions of the outside world, focusing solely on relocating the massive body of Heavenly Pillar Mountain. Despite his abilities to move and shake it, the task was not easy. Moving hundreds of li of the mountain's body took time.

The entire ground, spanning hundreds of miles, was tumultuous, turning over like a writhing dragon before finally collapsing. Gradually, Heavenly Pillar Mountain rose from the depths, revealing itself inch by inch, as if growing right out of the earth. The spectators finally witnessed the grandeur of the ancient divine mountain, Heavenly Pillar!

Previously, only a small portion of Heavenly Pillar Mountain was visible, appearing as a minor hill. Who could associate this tiny hill with the ancient legends of a divine mountain that spanned between heaven and earth? But now, as Lin Fei gradually moved the hundreds of mile-long bodies of Heavenly Pillar Mountain, everyone saw its true form.

Its massive form radiated a primal, wild aura. Just looking at this vast mountain caused palpitations. It was indeed the legendary divine mountain from ancient times!

"Such a powerful Heavenly Pillar Mountain!"

"Is this the real ancient divine mountain that connects heaven and earth?"

"How terrifying would it be if this were forged into a magic treasure?"

Everyone was stunned by the sight of Heavenly Pillar Mountain. Even the Nascent Soul Great Beings and other Martial Kings had a gleam in their eyes, itching to seize it for themselves.

However, Taoist Lord Tai Su was a master of artifact forging with many influential allies. Eight Nascent Soul Great Beings stood by his side, and there was Lin Fei, a Martial King of unknown depth, who had just moved the entire Heavenly Pillar Mountain. Facing this reality, no one dared to act.

Only Taoist Lord Tai Su quivered with excitement. "This is it, exactly as I imagined! With Heavenly Pillar Mountain as a base, the magic treasure forged would be earth-shattering!"

He never expected that the Martial King before him would really move the Heavenly Pillar Mountain. It was beyond belief! Yet, the fact remained. Lin Fei had moved the Heavenly Pillar Mountain.

The two exchanged glances. Lin Fei calmly said, "Taoist Lord Tai Su, I have kept my word and moved Heavenly Pillar Mountain."

"I, too, will keep my promise," responded the Taoist Lord. "I'll split Heavenly Pillar Mountain in half, with one half reserved for you to forge your magic treasure. However, the mountain is vast, and our journey back will be long and potentially perilous. Moreover, overseeing the forging process will require your presence. I must ask you to accompany me back."

Faced with the invitation from Taoist Lord Tai Su, Lin Fei pondered for a moment. His Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline had reached its peak. Staying here any longer would be of no use.

Considering there was still time left before the agreed three-month period, accompanying Taoist Lord Tai Su back and overseeing the forging of Heavenly Pillar Mountain's magic treasure seemed like an excellent choice.

After all, entrusting the entire Heavenly Pillar Mountain solely to Taoist Lord Tai Su made Lin Fei a bit uneasy. Moreover, not just anyone could move this mountain. Even a Golden Core True Person with the ability to move mountains would find the ancient divine Heavenly Pillar Mountain too imposing to budge. Even for most Martial Kings and Nascent Soul Great Beings, relocating this mountain would be incredibly challenging.

"Alright, I'll accompany you on the return journey," Lin Fei agreed with a nod.

"That's great! May I inquire about your name?" Only now did it occur to Taoist Lord Tai Su that he didn't even know who Lin Fei truly was?

"Ancient Origin Sect, Lin Fei," Lin Fei replied without any hesitation.

However, Lin Fei seemed unaware of his reputation in the vast ancient continent.

"What? He's the Ancient Origin Saber King?"

"He's the same Lin Fei who's set to become dao companions with Feng Ling?"

"It's undeniable. Lin Fei is indeed from the Ancient Origin Sect."

"Unexpectedly, he's the one. The one who slew Peacock King, truly extraordinary."

"Indeed, quite remarkable. No wonder he could move Heavenly Pillar Mountain..."

Suddenly, there was a buzz of discussion everywhere. The revelation of Lin Fei's identity clearly caught many off guard.

15