420. Tai Su’s Treasure Pavilion
303 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Fei's identity became public knowledge. Many instantly recognized Lin Fei's background. The Ancient Origin Saber King had become a renowned figure in the Ancient Continent.

"So, it's the Ancient Origin Saber King Lin Fei, no wonder..." Taoist Lord Tai Su exclaimed in realization. He had naturally heard of Lin Fei and was very familiar with Lin Fei's deeds.

Previously, Tai Su warned his disciples never to provoke anyone from the Ancient Origin Sect, especially the Ancient Origin Saber King Lin Fei. Among the Martial Kings and Nascent Souls, Lin Fei, as the Ancient Origin Saber King, had become an unstoppable force, a powerful figure that no one dared to provoke.

Just look at the Vast Void Immortal Sect. How mighty were they before? With five Nascent Souls anchoring their sect, including a top-tier Nascent Soul expert, they were once the pinnacle of the Nascent Soul lineage. But what happened? The Vast Ethereal Immortal Sect was entirely obliterated by Lin Fei in one swift move!

Furthermore, there were rumors that Lin Fei had slain the Peacock King, a top-tier king-level exotic beast and the offspring of the phoenix. Who could guarantee a victory against the Peacock King?

Yet, the creature met its end at Lin Fei's hands. Not to mention, Lin Fei was now set to become dao companions with Feng Ling, elevating his stature even further.

"Rise!" Lin Fei beckoned, maintaining his True Martial King Form. This allowed him to utilize the maximum power of his Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline to move Heavenly Pillar Mountain.

"Brother Lin, please come with me," said Tai Su, calming his mind. Having Lin Fei's renowned reputation was beneficial. At least with Lin Fei accompanying him, no one would dare to covet Heavenly Pillar Mountain.

With a rumble, Heavenly Pillar Mountain began to tremble violently. It then slowly ascended into the void. Taoist Lord Tai Su bid farewell to the other eight Nascent Souls and, together with Lin Fei, soared into the distant horizon.

Soon, the two had left the Heavenly Pillar Mountain range behind. Neither of them flew very fast. After all, with the immense and terrifying ancient divine mountain, Heavenly Pillar Mountain, in tow, how fast could they possibly go?

Even more importantly, this divine mountain was massive. As it floated in the sky, it inevitably drew the attention of many. However, with Lin Fei and Taoist Lord Tai Su being renowned figures, they managed to avoid many unnecessary troubles.

After flying for two days, the duo finally reached their destination, an influence established by Taoist Lord Tai Su called Tai Su's Treasure Pavilion. The main headquarters of the Treasure Pavilion was located in a bustling city, but this location was just a branch. This branch primarily focused on crafting magical treasures and was situated atop a vast mountain range, isolated from the rest of the world, giving it the feeling of a cave mansion.

At this moment, inside the Treasure Pavilion, there were several Golden Core and Foundation Establishment True Persons. They were thoroughly shaken When they looked to the sky and saw the massive Heavenly Pillar Mountain that overshadowed everything.

Merely witnessing this ancient divine mountain left them without any will to resist; they felt completely outmatched. If the mountain were to fall, the entire Tai Su's Treasure Pavilion would be destroyed in an instant.

"Whoosh."

Thankfully, Taoist Lord Tai Su descended, "Everyone, prepare yourselves. I am about to refine the Heavenly Pillar Mountain!"

"We obey the commands of the Taoist Lord!" The Golden Core True Persons, Foundation Establishment individuals, and others hurriedly dispersed. Only then did they realize that this was the Heavenly Pillar Mountain, the one that Taoist Lord Tai Su had always been talking about. They were excited that Heavenly Pillar Mountain had genuinely been moved to the Treasure Pavilion. This meant they might have the chance to participate in the refining of the ancient divine mountain. Such an opportunity could greatly enhance their artifact-crafting techniques.

Taoist Lord Tai Su turned to Lin Fei, "Brother Lin, please gently lower the Heavenly Pillar Mountain near the Treasure Pavilion, making it convenient for refining magical treasures."

Lin Fei nodded, looked down, and began to control the descent of the Heavenly Pillar Mountain. Even though Lin Fei was controlling the speed of its descent, the mountain's immense size and weight caused significant tremors upon landing. The entire ground shook violently, making the Treasure Pavilion unstable.

Thanks to Lin Fei's control, the mountain eventually settled. Hundreds of miles of mountainous terrain landed, flattening countless forests. From a distance, it seemed like a colossal mountain had descended from the sky, introducing a new massive peak amidst the existing mountain range.

Taoist Lord Tai Su, gazing at the now-settled Heavenly Pillar Mountain, remarked, "Truly worthy of being an ancient divine mountain. Brother Lin, into what kind of magical treasure do you wish to refine it?"

After pondering for a moment, Lin Fei replied, "Taoist Lord, are you familiar with the Great Divine Mountain Seal?" Saying this, Lin Fei produced the Great Mountain Seal. From his conquest of the Taiyi Dao Palace, he acquired numerous such seals.

"Great Divine Mountain Seal?" Taoist Lord Tai Su recognized it instantly, "Of course, it's an incredibly mystical artifact, capable of changing its size. However, to refine it into a bloodline magical treasure, one needs to infuse it with a particular bloodline during the refining process. Only then can it be controlled by the bloodline. Brother Lin, which bloodline do you intend to use to refine the Heavenly Pillar Mountain?"

Lin Fei clearly understood Taoist Lord Tai Su's meaning. The essence of bloodline magic treasures is different from Nascent Soul magic treasures. A bloodline magic treasure can only be activated by a specific bloodline.

For instance, if Lin Fei were to use the Saber Dao bloodline, only his descendants who inherit the Saber Dao bloodline could activate it. Those without the saber path bloodline would be unable to do so.

However, Lin Fei's desire to have Taoist Lord Tai Su craft a bloodline magic treasure was not for his own use. It was meant as a gift for Feng Ling, with whom he would be spiritually bonded within three months.

"I plan to use the Phoenix bloodline," Lin Fei stated. "If Taoist Lord Tai Su needs any assistance during the crafting of the magic treasure, just let me know."

"Phoenix bloodline?" Taoist Lord Tai Su's eyes brightened, and he instantly realized its purpose: It was for Feng Ling.

"Do you need to invite the Feng Ling over?" he asked.

"No need. I possess the Phoenix bloodline," Lin Fei calmly responded. Having merged with the blood of the True Phoenix, he held the pure Phoenix bloodline. There was no need to invite the Feng Ling. Using the True Phoenix's blood to refine the Great Mountain would mean that the Feng Ling could naturally use the magic treasure later.

"Very well," Taoist Lord Tai Su nodded.

"Can it be done in three months?" Lin Fei further inquired.

"Of course! I can certainly craft it within three months," assured Taoist Lord Tai Su.

With that settled, Lin Fei retired to rest in the residence provided by Tai Su Treasure Pavilion. He was on standby to assist Taoist Lord Tai Su with the magic treasure crafting at any moment.

Back in his room, a gleam sparkled in Lin Fei's eyes, "Now, the Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline has been perfected. Having perfected six bloodlines, it's almost time to cultivate the seventh one."

The rapid perfection of his sixth bloodline had even taken Lin Fei by surprise. Considering his progress, perhaps he could even cultivate the eighth or even the ninth bloodline within the next three months!

With the impending union with Feng Ling and the prospect of challenging the Martial Gods, perhaps he wouldn't need ten years. One year might be sufficient!

15