421. The Power of the Four Symbols
321 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Earth, fire, water, wind. Metal, wood, water, fire, earth. The Four Symbols are now complete. Only the wood attribute from the Five Elements' bloodline is missing. What happens, I wonder, when all four attributes of the Four Symbols are simultaneously activated? What kind of transformation would ensue?"

Lin Fei was deeply curious.

Earth, fire, water, wind.

Metal, wood, water, fire, earth.

These, in essence, were merely bloodlines Lin Fei had cultivated based on the fundamental elements of the world. He was uncertain what changes might transpire once he cultivated the Four Symbols or the Five Elements.

Perhaps something would shift. Or perhaps nothing would change at all.

Previously, the Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline, representing the Earth attribute, had never reached completion. As a result, Lin Fei didn't unleash the Four Symbols in unison.

But now, the circumstances had altered. The Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline had achieved perfection. All the Four Symbols' bloodlines were complete. It seemed time to experiment.

Lin Fei pondered for a moment and made some preparations. Testing this outside could cause significant disturbances.

This bloodline of the Four Symbols was unique to him, a groundbreaking achievement. If there truly was a transformative power, Lin Fei intended it to be his trump card.

"Retreating into the Dubhe Dao Artifact would be safest," he concluded.

Deciding it best to venture inside the Dubhe Dao Artifact, he wanted to witness any distinctive changes upon the simultaneous activation of the Four Symbols' bloodlines.

He was unafraid of the Dubhe Dao Artifact being discovered. He had set protective measures nearby. He would sense them instantly if anyone approached, ready to retract the artifact if necessary.

Besides, the Taoist Lord Tai Su was currently engrossed in refining the Heavenly Pillar Mountain, leaving no time to seek out Lin Fei.

Lin Fei extended his hand, summoning the Dubhe Dao Artifact. With a swift motion, he entered the artifact.

Inside, with a mere thought, Lin Fei chanted, "Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline!"

With a mighty rumble, he unveiled the True Martial King Form.

This vast True Martial King Form exuded an aura of profundity, mystique, and sanctity.

Were he standing upon the land at this moment, Lin Fei would, using the Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline alone, be able to control the sacred mountains within a thousand-mile radius.

Perhaps even command the very earth itself! Such was the power of the earth attribute bloodline.

"Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline!"

Subsequently, Lin Fei invoked the Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline. Instantly, flames appeared on his True Martial King Form—chilling, cold flames.

"Annihilation Frost Bloodline!"

Lin Fei's form grew even colder. This was the bloodline of ice, which could also be considered the bloodline of water.

"Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline!"

With the activation of the fourth bloodline, the quartet of bloodlines manifested themselves on Lin Fei.

Earth, fire, water, wind.

All four major bloodlines were now fully present!

A resonating hum filled the air. Initially, each bloodline on Lin Fei's True Martial King Form acted independently, showing no alterations. However, as the four bloodlines appeared simultaneously, concentrating within the singular True Martial King Form...

A mighty roar resonated within Lin Fei. He had an inkling—a sensation that these four bloodlines could merge.

Typically, merging all nine bloodlines gave one the opportunity to challenge the Martial Gods. Yet without all nine bloodlines, a forced fusion would likely lead to conflicts between them, almost always resulting in failure.

But now, Lin Fei's intuition was intriguingly delicate. He felt, against all odds, that these four bloodlines could fuse successfully.

"Let's try," he murmured. Taking a deep breath, he whispered, "Merge!"

At the whim of Lin Fei's thought, the four bloodlines on his True Martial King Form drew closer to one another with his uttered command. They converged rapidly and began to merge directly.

Four completely distinct, entirely contrasting bloodlines—lacking any inherent connection—were now blending as naturally as water flowing into a channel, merging effortlessly and smoothly.

With the fusion of these four bloodlines, they faintly transformed into a single bloodline. Concurrently, Lin Fei's True Martial King Form underwent earth-shattering changes, as if imbued with a mysterious power that pervaded its entirety.

"Grow!"

With but a thought, Lin Fei's True Martial King Form expanded under this enigmatic force. Initially standing at a height of tens of thousands of meters, it was already close to the peak of its potential. Yet now, it swelled tenfold, reaching an astounding height of over one hundred thousand meters!

The increase in power that this brought about was like turning heaven and earth upside down. It was a metamorphosis in its essence! With the strength of Lin Fei's current True Martial King Form, he felt that neither the Martial King nor the Nascent Soul level could match him in power.

Moreover, that mysterious power seemed to carry the strength of the four bloodlines. Once unleashed, it would be akin to the simultaneous explosion of the four bloodlines.

"This power should be called the Power of the Four Symbols!" Lin Fei named this newfound strength. It was due to this brand new force that Lin Fei's True Martial King Form had become so powerful.

Although Lin Fei could sense it was just a temporary fusion, the power derived from this Four Symbols was immensely formidable.

"If the bloodlines of the Four Symbols merged to create the Power of the Four Symbols, would the Five Elements bloodline merge to produce the Power of the Five Elements?"

A thought flashed through Lin Fei's mind, hinting at a possibility. In reality, this was highly likely. Both the Power of the Four Symbols and the Power of the Five Elements were born from the fusion of bloodlines, acting upon the True Martial King Form. Possessing either one would make a Martial King almost invincible. As for Lin Fei? He might very well harness two brand new powers!

Lin Fei even had a vague feeling: Could this Power of the Four Symbols be related to the power of the Martial Gods, namely the divine power? Lin Fei had never encountered divine power, and he didn't know its nature, so he couldn't make a comparison.

"Currently, for the Power of the Five Elements, I'm missing a wood-elemental bloodline. The seventh bloodline should be the one of wood attribute."

Lin Fei retracted his True Martial King Form. The Four Symbols bloodline once again separated into four distinct bloodlines. Lin Fei merely possessed the Power of the Four Symbols, still lacking one for the Five Elements, making it impossible for him to produce its power now.

Within the Dubhe Dao Artifact, Lin Fei started searching for cultivation techniques related to the wood-elemental bloodline. Most of these wood attributes were related to "vitality". After all, in many contexts, "wood" often directly represents "life".

"Vitality..." Lin Fei instantly thought of the Immortal Avatar. If the "wood attribute" bloodline could strengthen his physical body at a particle level, making it harder to be obliterated by particles, then this wood attribute bloodline would be extremely valuable. With that, Lin Fei began selecting cultivation techniques.

"Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline!"

Lin Fei spotted a cultivation technique. This wood-attributed technique perfectly met his requirements. Its vitality was endless. Even powers capable of obliterating particles would find it challenging to wipe out all traces of life from it. As long as a trace of vitality remains, particles could recover!

"It's you!"

Lin Fei took a deep breath. The aura of the six bloodlines enveloped this bloodline technique. With a "whoosh" sound, the Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline instantly entered Lin Fei's body.

15