427. The Three-Month Deadline Has Arrived
317 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Fei returned to the Ancient Origin Sect. His trip took just over two months. With nearly half a month left for the three-month deadline.

"Elder, everything is ready." Upon seeing Lin Fei's return, the Sect Master of the Ancient Origin Sect immediately approached him with a list. Since they were forming a Dao companion relationship with Feng Ling, this wasn't just an affair between Lin Fei and Feng Ling but also between the Ancient Origin Sect and the Feng family.

Though cultivators didn't bother much with formalities, once they formed Dao companionship, there was usually an exchange of precious gifts between the two parties.

Lin Fei glanced at the list. It contained various treasures to enhance bloodline potency. For a Martial King family, any treasure that could strengthen or awaken bloodlines was considered the most precious. The Ancient Origin Sect had clearly put in a lot of effort. Such gifts, Lin Fei believed, would surely satisfy the Feng family.

"Thank you, Sect Master. These gifts will suffice." Lin Fei nodded in approval. However, the Ancient Origin Sect Master seemed slightly discontented.

"Elder, we in the Ancient Origin Sect have searched for a long time and believe that we should also find an exceptional treasure," the Sect Master said. "But even after searching for over two months, we couldn't find a suitable bloodline magic treasure."

Lin Fei smiled lightly, "No need to look further. I have already prepared a bloodline magic treasure."

"You've prepared one? That's wonderful! Now, there should be no mishaps, and it won't embarrass both our Ancient Origin Sect and you, Elder."

The Sect Master of the Ancient Origin Sect sighed in relief. The union of Lin Fei and Feng Ling was a significant event, and he had tried his best to ensure everything went perfectly.

"Alright, once the time comes, we will visit the Feng family," Lin Fei declared and then retreated to his cave dwelling.

Inside, Lin Fei took out the numerous rare treasures he had obtained from the Three Immortals City. All of them were rich in vitality. He began to use them, invoking his True Martial King Form, channeling his Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline, and absorbing the essence of the vast amount of rare treasures.

"Devour!"

In an instant, Lin Fei consumed these treasures, refining them with his Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline. A tremendous vitality fused with his bloodline, accelerating the progress of his Green Wood Bloodline cultivation.

10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%...

Lin Fei absorbed a significant amount of vitality-rich treasures. Finally, with a tremor throughout his body, his Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline broke through, advancing from beginner level to mastery.

Lin Fei didn't find it too challenging. Perhaps the only inconvenience was the massive consumption of vitality-rich treasures. One must know that these treasures were the accumulated wealth of the entire Three Immortals Sect, a sect with a renowned reputation across the ancient continent, known for its vast collection of treasures.

So, Lin Fei continued to consume a large number of these heavenly treasures. However, the quantity he required was vast. All the treasures he brought from the Three Immortals Sect were integrated into his bloodline. As a result, he still fell short of reaching transcendence.

"System," Lin Fei summoned the system to check.

Host: Lin Fei

Martial Realm: Late Stage Martial King

Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline: Perfection

Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline: Perfection

Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline: Perfection

Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline: Perfection

Annihilation Frost Bloodline: Perfection

Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline: Perfection

Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline: Mastery (82%)

Lin Fei's Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline was just a bit away from transcendence. Consuming a few more heavenly treasures should allow it to achieve transcendence.

However, for Lin Fei, reaching transcendence didn't make much of a difference or hold significant meaning. What Lin Fei hoped for was to directly enhance it to perfection! Only by achieving perfection could he cultivate the eighth bloodline.

But time was running out. The three-month deadline was approaching rapidly. At this moment, it was not feasible for Lin Fei to leave. All he could do was wait patiently. Once he arrives at the Feng family and forms a Dao companionship with Feng Ling, he can find ways to obtain more treasures. For now, Lin Fei could only meditate in peace.

Time flew by, and soon the three-month deadline arrived. Lin Fei left his cave dwelling, prepared to head to the Feng family. This time, he was accompanied by eight Martial Sovereigns and over a hundred Martial Saints, carrying numerous gifts. With such grandeur, they headed towards the Feng family. After all, this event had to be grand. Otherwise, it wouldn't just be a loss of face for Lin Fei, but also for Feng Ling.

...

The Feng family's residence was already brightly decorated. News of the upcoming union had spread over the past three months. Those who needed to know were already informed.

Thus, over time, many had arrived at the Feng family's residence. Being a Martial King family, the Feng family had deep foundations and ample space to accommodate many guests.

However, they were particularly interested in significant figures, especially those of the Nascent Soul realm, Martial King realm, and even top-tier Nascent Soul culltivators and Martial Kings.

"Report," someone announced. "Ancient Origin Saber King killed three immortals in the Three Immortals City. This news is from a few days ago. Everyone witnessed it. Due to a single statement from the Ancient Origin Saber King, the Three Immortals Sect is currently falling apart and has completely collapsed."

Members of the Feng family hurriedly reported this to Feng Ling.

Feng Ling was slightly taken aback. "The three immortals?"

Naturally, Feng Ling knew who they were. They were top-tier Nascent Soul Great Beings! She inquired further about the details. Upon learning that Lin Fei easily defeated and killed the three immortals with overwhelming strength, a hint of surprise appeared in her heart.

She realized that Lin Fei's strength had increased again. In such a short period? His power had improved further. Perhaps, when Lin Fei mentioned a decade, he might not even need that long to challenge the Martial Gods.

"Leader, there's another matter, but I'm unsure if it's appropriate to mention," a Feng family elder hesitated.

"Speak."

The elder seemed reluctant, but after glancing at Feng Ling, he mustered up the courage and said, "We received news from the Vermilion Bird Clan. Shangguan Feiyu will personally visit our Feng family. He seems to have intentions towards you, Leader. I fear he doesn't come with good intentions this time."

Feng Ling raised an eyebrow and then slightly smiled, "If Shangguan Feiyu wants to come, let him. Moreover, he's a smart man. If he knows that the three immortals fell to Lin Fei, he will naturally know what to do. No matter who wishes to visit the Feng family, don't stop them. Let them come!

Lin Fei is bound to challenge the Martial Gods. If one doesn't have the determination to dominate the Ancient Continent, how can one achieve the rank of Martial Gods? You all underestimate Lin Fei too much..."

Feng Ling asserted with firm conviction. She had great confidence in Lin Fei and believed that he would undoubtedly achieve the rank of Martial God. Before challenging the Martial Gods, meeting and even overpowering the Martial Kings and Nascent Soul cultivators of the Ancient Continent would certainly benefit Lin Fei, even aiding his future pursuits. Even though Feng Ling hadn't officially formed a Dao companionship with Lin Fei, she had already considered everything for him.

"Very well, in that case, let's open the doors of the Feng family-wide. Let those who wish to come, witness the glory of our Feng family and the Ancient Origin Sect!"

The Feng family elder, Feng Jiushang, also had a gleam in his eyes, filled with great aspirations. He believed that soon, the Feng family would be renowned throughout the ancient realm. He, like Feng Ling, believed in Lin Fei's capability to suppress all opposition. As long as it's within the Martial King or Nascent Soul realm, Lin Fei would fear no one. He could even dominate an era!

14