431. The Five Elements Bloodline is Complete, the World’s Power
338 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a secret chamber of the Feng family's residence,

"I've done it!" Lin Fei's eyes shot open. With the resources and countless treasures accumulated by the Phoenix family, his cultivation progress advanced at an unprecedented pace. This was the advantage of having powerful backing; gathering cultivation resources became significantly faster.

"System," Lin Fei immediately accessed his system interface to inspect his bloodline status.

Host: Lin Fei

Martial Arts Realm: Late Stage Martial King

Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline: Perfection

Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline: Perfection

Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline: Perfection

Supreme Yang Heavenly Thunder Bloodline: Perfection

Annihilation Frost Bloodline: Perfection

Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline: Perfection

Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline: Perfection

Staring at the system panel, Lin Fei noticed that the 'Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline' had reached perfection. Adding to the previous six, Lin Fei now possessed seven bloodlines in total, just two short of nine. Yet, that wasn't the focal point.

What mattered was that he finally completed the last bloodline of the Five Elements. Lin Fei had long anticipated whether, once all Five Element bloodlines reached perfection, they would fuse into a new, unique power, much like the Four Symbols Bloodlines.

With this thought, Lin Fei flew straight into the Dubhe Dao Artifact. Inside it was the safest place; no one could breach a Dao Artifact's defenses. Once inside, the surging power of his bloodlines burst forth.

"Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline!"

"Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline!"

"Annihilation Frost Bloodline!"

"Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline!"

"Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Spirit Communication Bloodline!"

These five bloodlines perfectly represented the Five Elements: Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth. As all these bloodlines erupted simultaneously, the power enveloped Lin Fei's True Martial King Form.

"Fuse!"

In the next instant, Lin Fei began the fusion process. With a resonating "boom", the fusion went smoothly, just as it had with the Four Symbols Bloodlines.

Lin Fei effortlessly merged the Five Elements Bloodlines. As they integrated, a new force emerged, a power that seemed all-encompassing and omnipotent, as if it embodied every form of strength.

Simultaneously, Lin Fei's True Martial King Form began to surge with the birth of this Five Elements power. It amplified threefold, fivefold, tenfold... Like the Four Symbols Bloodlines, the power of the Five Elements instantly boosted his True Martial King Form by more than ten times. Furthermore, his True Martial King Form was enveloped in a resplendent five-colored radiance, hovering behind him and making him appear as divine as a deity.

"The power of the Five Elements is strong, and should be on par with the Four Symbols' power," Lin Fei mused. "However, compared to the power of the Four Symbols, the power of the Five Elements seems more inclusive. Even if it is slightly stronger, it's not by a significant margin. My strength hasn't undergone a qualitative transformation."

Lin Fei's brows furrowed slightly. He had been anticipating the potential of the Four Symbols and Five Elements bloodlines for a long time.

"What would happen if the bloodlines of the Four Symbols and Five Elements were to merge?" An audacious idea suddenly sprouted in Lin Fei's mind.

Merging the Four Symbols with the Five Elements bloodlines was incredibly daring! Both powers were distinct and new. Merging them wasn't going to be easy, especially given that no known precedents existed. Lin Fei had nothing to reference, so he would have to navigate this uncharted territory on his own.

Without hesitation, Lin Fei unleashed the Four Symbols bloodlines from within. Among them, the Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline, Annihilation Frost Bloodline, and the Earth Pulse Divine Mountain Bloodline were present, only missing the Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline.

Thus, Lin Fei summoned the Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline. With a mighty roar, the Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline erupted, and the bloodlines began their fusion process.

The Four Symbols bloodlines formed! Both the Four Symbols and Five Elements bloodlines were gradually integrated. Lin Fei could feel a qualitative change in both powers.

"What do the Four Symbols combined with the Five Elements represent?" Lin Fei whispered to himself.

Earth, Fire, Water, Wind. Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, Earth. These elements form the combination of the Four Symbols and Five Elements – fundamental elements that constitute the world. When all are present, it symbolizes one thing: the World.

Yes, the World! In the moment the Four Symbols and Five Elements bloodlines fused, both powers vanished, giving birth to an entirely new strength. A force that seemed to encompass everything, inherently possessing the power to seal and suppress. Lin Fei named it: the Power of the World!

With this newfound power, Lin Fei immediately thought of the Saber World. He overlaid the Power of the World onto the Saber World, causing cataclysmic transformations.

Furthermore, the Power of the World could envelop his Martial King form, making any attack that sought to harm Lin Fei's Martial King form first break through this world power. But that would be an arduous task!

Lin Fei felt that the Power of the World was unimaginably formidable. It far surpassed the levels of Martial King and Nascent Soul. Perhaps even Deity Transformations and Martial Gods wielded a similar might!

Of course, Lin Fei hadn't encountered real Deity Transformations or Martial Gods, nor had he seen the true "power of the gods." Yet, he knew clearly that his current power surpassed any known force.

Lin Fei familiarized himself with the Power of the World within the Dubhe Dao Artifact before retracting his bloodlines.

"Cultivation level is the foundation!" Lin Fei exclaimed. "Having seven bloodlines won't make one a Martial God, nor can it extend one's lifespan to a hundred thousand years. I must continue to cultivate my bloodlines, especially the eighth one."

Lin Fei pondered what this eighth bloodline could be. He had already cultivated the Four Symbols and the Five Elements. What other bloodline did he still need to cultivate?

Lin Fei immediately thought of time and space. However, there were no cultivation techniques related to time and space, nor were there bloodlines associated with them.

These powers were so formidable that perhaps even the Martial Gods couldn't master them, let alone a Martial King. Even if Lin Fei managed to cultivate them, achieving mastery seemed out of reach.

After some thought, Lin Fei realized he should cultivate the bloodlines in which he was relatively weak. For the last two bloodlines, he didn't need to choose ones of profound depth; he needed to make up for his deficiencies.

Considering what he lacked, Lin Fei evaluated his attack, defense, and speed capabilities. While his offensive capabilities were bolstered by most of his bloodlines, his defense and speed were indeed his weak points.

Lin Fei didn't possess a dedicated defensive bloodline. He only had the Qingwood bloodline, which was more of a healing type. As for speed, the Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline provided some, but it was more of a teleportation technique rather than specializing in speed.

"For defense, the eighth bloodline, I'll choose a true defensive one!" Lin Fei decided with conviction. He began selecting a proper defensive bloodline or cultivation technique within the Dubhe Dao Artifact.

However, at that moment, two unexpected visitors suddenly appeared at the Feng residence.

15