432. Nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars
280 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master, thank you for gracing the Feng family with your presence," said Feng Ling, floating in mid-air and gazing solemnly at the Daoist before him. "May I ask, what brings you here?"

Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master was no ordinary figure. He was the founder of the Heavenly Artifact Sect and had even developed a novel cultivation method that led directly to the Nascent Soul stage. It was rumored that he was on the brink of reaching the Deity Transformation stage.

However, what truly mattered was that he was in the "half-step Deity Transformation" stage, a term exclusive to immortal cultivators. Martial artists didn't have such a classification.

Those in half-step Deity Transformation had a great chance of achieving real Deity Transformation, and their strength was awe-inspiring. Thus, it was no wonder Feng Ling personally greeted him.

Yet from Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master's demeanor, it was clear his intentions were not friendly.

Staring deeply into Feng Ling's eyes, the Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master said in a low voice, "I've heard that you've acquired a bloodline magic treasure, the Heavenly Pillar Seal? I've come to borrow this Heavenly Pillar Seal in hopes of breaking through to the Deity Transformation stage."

"Borrow the Heavenly Pillar Seal?" Feng Ling's eyes narrowed. She now understood Heavenly Artifact's true motive. He wasn't here to borrow; he was here to claim the seal for himself!

Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master, known for his deep cultivation and rare public appearances, had come out this time solely for the Heavenly Pillar Seal. It seemed this artifact was crucial for him, perhaps even a must-have.

But the Heavenly Pillar Seal was just as vital for Feng Ling. She wouldn't easily "lend" it, especially since doing so would likely mean never getting it back.

Resolutely, Feng Ling declined, "I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you, Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master. The Heavenly Pillar Seal is crucial to me as well. Therefore, I cannot lend it to you. Please understand and return."

Unafraid, Feng Ling faced Heavenly Artifact. After all, she wasn't alone. Moreover, the Heavenly Pillar Seal wasn't just for show. Even if Heavenly Artifact was at half-step Deity Transformation, Feng Ling's company was renowned as the prime Martial King of ancient times!

Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master's eyes flashed coldly upon hearing the rejection. "So, Feng Ling!" he exclaimed, "I politely asked, yet you disrespect me so. In that case, there's no need for niceties. The Heavenly Pillar Seal is essential for my ascension. Whether or not to give it is not your decision. It's mine!"

With a wave of his hand, Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master shouted, "Nascent Soul Magic Avatar!"

In an instant, one, two, three... a total of nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars appeared out of thin air, radiating an overwhelming aura that filled the void.

Seeing this, Feng Ling's expression changed slightly. For a Nascent Soul Great Being, in theory, they could cultivate an infinite number of Nascent Soul Magic Avatars. Nine or even ninety weren't considered exceptional.

However, the caveat was successful cultivation. One needed immense energy, prodigious talent, and countless treasures to cultivate them. Many top-tier Nascent Soul Great Beings possessed only a single Nascent Soul Magic Avatar. But Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master had not just one top-tier Nascent Soul Magic Avatar; he had nine.

The pressure on Feng Ling increased dramatically. The overpowering force made her heart sink.

"Attack!" Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master commanded, sending his nine Magic Avatars charging toward Feng Ling. Their aura was earth-shattering. With every punch, it seemed as if the very fabric of the void trembled.

"Heavenly Pillar Seal!" Without hesitation, Feng Ling invoked the Heavenly Pillar Seal. Just these nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars alone were beyond her league.

Plus, they represented only a fraction of Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master's accumulated power from his years of cultivation. Without the Heavenly Pillar Seal, she realized that she might be defeated in a single blow.

A booming sound echoed. But with the Heavenly Pillar Seal activated, things changed. The Seal grew exponentially, transforming into a massive mountain that collided fiercely with Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master's nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars.

The force of the collision was intense. To be precise, the nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars crashed into the Heavenly Pillar Seal, causing it to vibrate violently. But that was all. No one could shatter the Heavenly Pillar Divine Mountain, not even Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master's nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars.

"Excellent! What a good magic treasure!" Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master exclaimed. "With this magic treasure, what can prevent me from reaching Deity Transformation?"

Even though his nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars couldn't harm the Heavenly Pillar Seal, instead of anger, the Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master was ecstatic. The stronger the Heavenly Pillar Seal, the more valuable it became to him. Furthermore, his goal wasn't to break the seal but to claim it.

If the Heavenly Pillar Seal was formidable, then the Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master would bypass it and target Feng Ling directly. With his myriad of techniques and extensive combat experience, relying solely on the Heavenly Pillar Seal to counter Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master would be impossible for Feng Ling.

"Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh."

Three of the Nascent Soul Magic Avatars swiftly bypassed the Heavenly Pillar Seal. The remaining six held the seal in place, while the other three charged directly at Feng Ling. For a moment, Feng Ling was in a perilous situation.

"Be careful!"

The members of the Feng family watched with growing concern, but they had no opportunity to intervene. Engaging in such a high-level confrontation was beyond their capabilities.

"Phoenix Flame!"

Feng Ling wasn't merely reliant on magic treasures. She herself was a top-tier Martial King, and within her flowed the bloodline of the Phoenix. Thus, the Phoenix Flame roared to life, turning the void into a blazing red hue. The Phoenix Flame, known to incinerate anything in its path, raged with a force that shook the heavens.

However, when faced with three top-tier Nascent Soul Magic Avatars, each protected by magic treasures, the raging Phoenix Flame couldn't fully shield Feng Ling. One of the Nascent Soul Magic Avatars broke through the Phoenix Flame barrier and struck her directly.

"Thud."

Feng Ling staggered, and then, with a straight plunge, she crashed into the ground, creating a large crater. With just one hit, she felt like one percent of her physical body was obliterated. And that was no small fraction. If she had been hit by two, three, or even more of these Magic Avatars, how long could she hold on?

"Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh."

The three Nascent Soul Magic Avatars of Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master descended again. Feng Ling couldn't evade; if she did, the Feng family behind her might be obliterated. With determination, she unleashed the power of all nine of her bloodlines to resist the three avatars of the Heavenly Artifact.

"Thud."

Another muffled sound echoed as the three Nascent Souls from various directions assailed Feng Ling.

"Weak, truly weak!" Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master taunted. "Feng Ling, are you still a top-tier Martial King? With nine bloodlines, this is all you can muster?"

Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master seemed somewhat "disappointed". Apart from the Heavenly Pillar Seal, he found Feng Ling to be almost defenseless. If all top-tier Martial Kings were of this caliber, Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master felt he had overestimated them for far too long.

"If you won't hand over the Heavenly Pillar Seal," Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master declared coldly, "then perish!"

The three Nascent Soul Magic Avatars of Heavenly Artifact subtly formed a formation, entrapping Feng Ling within. A foreboding aura of impending doom enveloped her.

17