433. Lin Fei Takes Action, Battling a Half-Step Deity Transformation
345 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feng Ling was a top-tier Martial King. Her strength might be considered average at best, but it certainly wasn't weak. However, she faced Heavenly Artifact, a being who was on the verge of Deity Transformation!

And Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master had cultivated nine top-tier Nascent Soul Magic Avatars. Who would have thought? For most Nascent Souls, cultivating one or two was already an admirable feat. Yet Heavenly Artifact had managed to cultivate nine!

Although six of these were required to deal with the Heavenly Pillar Seal, there were still three Nascent Soul Magic Avatars left to confront the Feng Ling, and she was clearly overmatched.

The situation was dire. If these three Avatars attacked Feng Ling again, she might lose more than just one percent of her physical body—maybe even ten percent. A few more hits, and she could be finished.

"Saber World, Suppress!"

Suddenly, a radiant white light emanated from the void. This light was accompanied by an overwhelming force, aiming to suppress Heavenly Artifact's nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars.

"Hmm?" Heavenly Artifact remarked. "Is this the Saber World? Do you really think this Saber World can suppress me?"

With disdain, he dismissed the Saber World, and the three Nascent Soul Magic Avatars continued their assault on Feng Ling.

"Thud."

Feng Ling was struck, her body visibly fracturing. Yet, in the very next moment, ripples in space heralded the arrival of a figure, appearing beside Feng Ling and grabbing hold of her.

"Heavenly Saber, Slash!"

Lin Fei coldly declared, unleashing a powerful saber strike. With the backing of the Saber World, the might of the Heaven Saber multiplied. The three Nascent Soul Magic Avatars swiftly retreated, sending a punch in response.

"Boom."

Lin Fei's saber light shattered. The three Nascent Soul Magic Avatars were slightly shaken, then retreated into the void.

"Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline!"

Grasping Feng Ling's hand, Lin Fei activated his Green Wood bloodline. Instantaneously, a vast life force surged into Feng Ling's body. This ceaseless vitality, combined with Feng Ling's naturally robust Phoenix bloodline regeneration—though lacking a 'phoenix rebirth' capability—allowed for rapid healing. In just a short time, Feng Ling appeared rejuvenated. However, to fully recover the nearly ten percent of her lost physical body, more time would be needed.

"Lin Fei, this person is Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master, a half-step Deity Transformation cultivator, here for the Heavenly Pillar Seal. Be careful," Feng Ling whispered.

"No matter who he is," Lin Fei responded defiantly, "if he harms you, I will cut him down!"

Lin Fei's eyes were calm, but the determination evident in his words warmed Feng Ling's heart. For so many years, she had longed for someone to rely on. Once, she was the pillar of the Feng family, single-handedly holding them up. Back then, she couldn't afford to hope for support. But now, with a dao company like Lin Fei, she felt backed by an unyielding force.

"Are you Lin Fei the Ancient Origin Saber King?" Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master finally spoke. Before coming here, he had inquired and was well aware of the reputation of the Ancient Origin Saber King, Lin Fei. He knew that the Heavenly Pillar Seal was gifted by Lin Fei to Feng Ling.

"Heavenly Pillar Seal, return!" Lin Fei beckoned. The true phoenix blood within him immediately activated the Heavenly Pillar Seal.

"Whoosh."

In an instant, Lin Fei had reclaimed the Heavenly Pillar Seal. Instead of using it, he handed it to Feng Ling for protection. Lin Fei's strength surpassed even the Heavenly Pillar Seal; he no longer needed it. But this gesture made Heavenly Artifact laugh in rage, thinking Lin Fei was belittling him.

"Well done, Ancient Origin Saber King," Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master sneered. "You think you can stop me without using the Heavenly Pillar Seal? I'm not like those foolish three immortals!" He snorted, and with a wave of his hand, the nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars stood majestically in front of him.

"Whoosh."

Each of these nine was a top-tier Nascent Soul Magic Avatar. Normally, even deploying one was incredibly powerful, unmatched by most. Using all nine at once was unprecedented. After all, how else could they have easily defeated Feng Ling, one of the top-tier Martial Kings, even with the Heavenly Pillar Seal?

Facing the nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars, Lin Fei didn't want to waste any more time. In his eyes, Heavenly Artifact was already dead. Hence, there was no need for him to hold back.

"Four Symbols Bloodline!"

"Boom."

As the four symbols bloodline erupted within Lin Fei, his True Martial King Form immediately expanded to a hundred thousand meters. This colossal form spanned the void, emitting a formidable aura.

This was the Four Symbols True Form. Lin Fei named it as such. Once the Four Symbols Bloodline was activated, Lin Fei's True Martial King Form would transform into this superior state, far more potent than the average Martial King's True Form.

A hint of surprise flashed in Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master's eyes. He hadn't expected Lin Fei's True Martial King Form to be so imposing.

"Attack!"

However, by now, Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master had committed to his course of action, and there was no turning back.

So, the nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars charged directly at Lin Fei. Lin Fei's Four Symbols True Form harnessed the power of four bloodlines. Seeing the nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars, he remained fearless.

"Boom."

With a single punch from Lin Fei, the formidable power of the four symbols erupted, targeting the nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars. The nine bodies slightly trembled but managed to withstand Lin Fei's punch without disintegrating. Instead, their counterattack landed on Lin Fei in an instant.

"Five Elements Bloodline!"

Almost immediately, Lin Fei's Five Elements Bloodline burst forth. While his True Martial King Form didn't expand further, it emanated a unique aura. This aura was momentarily present on Lin Fei. When the power of the Four Symbols Bloodline merged with the Five Elements Bloodline, it created an entirely new form of strength.

World's Power!

"Boom."

The full force of the nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars landed on Lin Fei. Such a level of power and attack would be insurmountable for any Martial King or those at the Nascent Soul level. Yet, when the dust settled, Heavenly Artifact was staring in disbelief.

"What?"

Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master saw Lin Fei still standing in his place, unscathed. There wasn't even a slight change in his aura. How was it possible that Lin Fei remained unaffected after taking a full-blown strike from his nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars?

Especially when Heavenly Artifact closely inspected Lin Fei's True Martial King Form, he found it had changed. The aura around him had transformed into a force that seemed inscrutable to him.

Lin Fei's entire being was shrouded in this mysterious power. Even the attacks from Heavenly Artifact's Nascent Soul Magic Avatars only stirred ripples on Lin Fei's surface.

"What kind of power is this?" Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master couldn't help but ask.

"A unique power I created," Lin Fei responded calmly, "I named it World Power."

World Power is all-encompassing and all-inclusive. Lin Fei realized he had underestimated this power. How formidable was the attack of the top-tier nine Nascent Soul Magic Avatars?

However, when that fierce power clashed with the World Power, it was instantly neutralized and vanished as if World Power contained every conceivable strength.

This wasn't a mere defense. It was an overwhelming superiority in power. The strength of the Nascent Soul Magic Avatars simply couldn't break through the World Power.

16