8. The Enlightenment Of Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique
5.4k 7 169
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in his room, Lin Fei put the thirty thousand taels of silver bills into his pocket.

He wasn't being pretentious. Right now, he indeed needed this money. Being poor and practicing martial arts would be impossible.

Without this money, Lin Fei would have to take on some sect missions to earn contribution points. But those missions were quite dangerous.

One could lose their life if they weren't careful. He was still weak and didn't want to take such risks.

However, Lin Fei understood that the priority was to solve the Lin family's problems.

Otherwise, if the Lin family fell apart, he wouldn't even have the monthly allowance.

It would be even more difficult! His relationship with the Lin family was one of shared honor and disgrace.

"Old Master Bai could make the bandits show him respect. Of course, it's because of his decades of reputation. But how did that reputation come about? It was also built through fights and battles."

I am an outer disciple of the Nine Profound Sect, and I can use that status. But if I want those bandits to respect me, I still need to prove myself with real battles! However, my current strength is still lacking."

Lin Fei called up the system panel.

Host: Lin Fei

Martial Realm: Body Refining Fourth Level

Giant Whale Body Refining Technique: Fourth Level (51% Progress)

Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist: Proficient (1% Progress)

Nine Shadow Saber Technique: Proficient (1% Progress)

Vajra Iron Cloth: Third Level (16% Progress)

Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique: First Level (5% Progress)

Lin Fei took four days to return to the Lin family from the Nine Profound Sect. Only his Giant Whale Body Refining Technique and Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist had made some progress.

Among them, Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist had reached the proficient level. As for the Giant Whale Body Refining Technique, it had also surpassed 50% progress.

According to the daily progress of 5%, it would take at least ten more days for Lin Fei's Giant Whale Technique to reach the fifth level.

In ten days, under normal circumstances, Lin Fei would be able to step into the Body Refining Fifth Level.

"If I want to ensure the safety of the Lin family's business in the future, just having the strength of the Body Refining fifth level might not be enough to deal with all situations. The stronger my strength, the better!"

Lin Fei set a ten-day deadline. First, he would deal with the Lin family's matters. Then, he would go to Lu Mountain to collect Black-Backed Centipedes.

He had two months, which should be enough.

So, early the next morning, Lin Fei asked the Lin family to go to the various pharmacies in the city to purchase the medicinal materials needed for Vajra Iron Cloth.

Spending thirty thousand taels of silver was enough to buy many precious medicinal materials.

Another thing was the Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique.

During this period, the Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique had not made much progress. It required listening to Buddhist and Taoist scriptures.

Lin Fei asked Lin Shi Yi to take him to a nearby famous temple for a visit.

Lin Fei went to Sanyuan Temple outside the city. Sanyuan Temple was well-known far and wide. The temple was large and had many golden statues of Buddha.

Lin Fei arrived early. As a result, he caught the monks performing their morning rituals.

The sound of wooden fish being struck accompanied the voice of a high monk explaining the scriptures.

"Thus have I heard, at one time, the Buddha was in the Jeta Grove of the city of Shravasti, with a great assembly of twelve hundred and fifty bhiksus..."

Lin Fei heard the scriptures coming from Sanyuan Temple.

"Your Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique has, for the first time, heard the profound Buddhist scripture 'Diamond Sutra', entering a state of enlightenment that lasts for the duration of one incense stick..."

Lin Fei's body stiffened. Immediately after, uncontrollable sounds of "cracking and popping" came from his body. The bones throughout his body seemed to be trembling violently.

During the trembling, Lin Fei could clearly feel that the bones all over his body were improving at a terrifying rate.

"Enlightenment? Can martial arts also achieve enlightenment?"

Lin Fei was shocked in his heart.

This Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique was truly astonishing. It had been silent all along, but now, just by listening to the Buddhist scripture, it had plunged into enlightenment?

The time of one incense stick passed quickly.

Lin Fei heard the system's voice in his mind again.

"Your Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique's enlightenment has ended. It has gained insights from the Buddhist scriptures, causing your bones to resonate. Its training efficiency has doubled, and your training speed has increased tenfold."

"Your Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique has broken through to the third level."

Lin Fei's eyes widened in disbelief. He immediately opened the system panel. His gaze focused only on the Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique.

Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique: Third Level (1% Progress)

Lin Fei saw that the Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique on the system panel had indeed been upgraded to the third level.

"Amazing! The Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique's enlightenment is worth several years of bitter cultivation for an ordinary person."

Even Vajra Iron Cloth had cost thousands of taels of silver to reach the third level. And it took many days of soaking in medicinal baths.

However, what about the Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique?

It was almost like a meteoric rise!

If the Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique got enlightenment from time to time, wouldn't it quickly surpass the Giant Whale Body Refining Technique?

As a result, Lin Fei continued to stay in Sanyuan Temple. He stayed until the afternoon.

Lin Fei even found an excuse to visit a senior monk in the temple and sought advice on Buddhist principles.

What was the result?

After several hours, the Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique indeed made progress. However, it only increased by 5% in progress.

"It seems that enlightenment is not something that can be easily encountered. Nevertheless, if I want to improve my Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique every day, I still need to rely on Buddhist scriptures."

Lin Fei simply bought a set of many Buddhist scriptures, packed them up, and brought them back to the Lin Mansion.

169