9. Body Refining Fifth Level
5.2k 8 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed day by day.

Lin Fei soaked in medicinal baths every day, spending money like water. In the blink of an eye, the thirty thousand taels of silver were almost all spent.

However, the results were quite apparent. Lin Fei's various martial arts skills had made significant progress.

However, the Giant Whale Body Refining Technique was still a bit short of reaching the fifth level.

It wasn't until the tenth day.

"Your Giant Whale Body Refining Technique has progressed by 5% after a day of hard work yesterday."

"Your Giant Whale Body Refining Technique has finally broken through to the fifth level after days of diligent hard work."

"Your Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist has reached mastery after days of hard work."

"..."

Lin Fei read through many more notifications.

"System."

Lin Fei directly opened the system panel. Checking with the system panel was more intuitive.

Host: Lin Fei

Martial Arts Realm: Body Refining Fifth Level

Giant Whale Body Refining Technique: Fifth Level (1% Progress)

Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist: Mastery (1% Progress)

Nine Shadow Saber Technique: Proficient (31% Progress)

Vajra Iron Cloth: Fourth Level (45% Progress)

Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique: Third Level (56% Progress)

"I finally reached the Body Refining Fifth Level!"

Lin Fei was overjoyed in his heart. As he predicted, his Giant Whale Body Refining Technique reached the fifth level after ten days.

Moreover, not only the Giant Whale Body Refining Technique, Vajra Iron Cloth also reached the fourth level. Even Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique was not far from the fourth level.

What was even more remarkable was the Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist. It had improved from "proficient" to "mastery."

Now Lin Fei's strongest combat martial art was the Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist.

The mastery-level Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist had immense power in every punch and kick. Combined with the fifth level of Giant Whale Body Refining Technique, the power was tremendous!

The only thing that hadn't made any progress was the Nine Shadow Saber Technique. This saber technique indeed had quite a character. There was no progress during normal times.

Lin Fei didn't know how to improve the Nine Shadow Saber Technique.

However, the proficient Nine Shadow Saber Technique was barely enough for Lin Fei at the moment.

"Almost, it's time to deal with the Lin family's affairs."

Lin Fei had been in the Lin family for ten days. According to his plan, he had to deal with the Lin family's affairs. So, he went to the living room and found his parents and elder brother Lin Wen.

"Big brother, Father, I've now broken through to the Body Refining Fifth Level. So, I can try to go on an escort mission and open up our Lin family's business route!" Lin Fei spoke straightforwardly.

"Fei, you've reached the Body Refining Fifth Level?"

Lin's father and elder brother looked at each other. Their eyes revealed a hint of joy.

The Body Refining Fifth Level was considered a strong expert in Zhou Mountain Mansion City

Even the head of the Lin family's escort agency, Old Master Bai, was only at the Body Refining Fifth Level.

"Fei, going on an escort mission is still risky. But now, the Lin family really has no other choice. However, if you want to go on an escort mission, you should visit the escort agency and consult with Old Master Bai. After all, Old Master Bai has decades of experience in escort missions."

Lin Fei nodded and said, "Father, Big Brother, I'm just about to visit Old Master Bai."

"Alright, I'll go with you." Elder brother Lin Wen nodded, and they left the Lin Mansion together.

Bai's escort agency was not far from the Lin Mansion.

Bai's escort agency was originally a small one. Lin's father cooperated with Old Master Bai for the sake of convenience in business and acquired Bai's escort agency.

With the support of the Lin family, Bai's escort agency developed rapidly. It quickly became one of the top escort agencies in Zhou Mountain Mansion City

Soon, the two arrived at Bai's escort agency.

Lin Wen was the owner of Bai's escort agency. Therefore, they could naturally enter the agency directly.

"Young Master Lin."

A young woman with a heroic demeanor walked out of the agency. She was dressed in a tight-fitting outfit. Aside from her slightly rough skin, there were no other flaws.

"Bai Ying, we came to see Old Master Bai."

"Young Master Lin, please come in."

Bai Ying's gaze swept over Lin Fei for a brief moment. She seemed to find him somewhat familiar.

"Bai Ying, this is my younger brother Lin Fei, who just came down from the Nine Profound Sect."

"Disciple of the Nine Profound Sect?"

Bai Ying raised her eyebrows and felt curious. Disciples of a large sect were not common in Zhou Mountain Mansion City.

Several people entered Old Master Bai's room.

Old Master Bai had white hair and a yellowish, emaciated face. He looked seriously ill and was growing weaker day by day.

Seeing Lin Wen come in, Old Master Bai struggled to sit up and said hoarsely, "Young Master, it's all my fault. During this time, the Lin family's business convoy hasn't been escorted, the business route is blocked, and if this continues, I'm afraid..."

Old Master Bai was full of self-blame. He had once received great kindness from the Lin family. Now, he shared the Lin family's fortunes and misfortunes. Naturally, he was deeply concerned about the Lin family's situation.

Lin Wen, however, smiled and said, "Old Master, don't worry. We've decided to go on another escort mission and completely open up the business route."

"Oh? Young Master, have you found any experts to help?"

Old Master Bai's spirit was lifted.

"My younger brother Lin Fei, who just came down from the Nine Profound Sect, will lead the escort mission. What do you think, Old Master Bai?"

As Lin Wen's words fell, everyone's eyes in the room focused on Lin Fei.

158