12. Nine Shadow Blade Technique Broke Through To Mastery
4.8k 18 156
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dead?"

Lin Fei was somewhat surprised. This was his first time using the Nine Shadow Saber Technique without holding back. During his practice with Bai Ying, it was just a friendly spar and he had only used about 20-30% of his strength.

But now, with the Nine Shadow Saber Technique at full power, its might was incredibly terrifying. One saber strike killed a bandit at the third level of Body Refining.

"I killed someone?"

Lin Fei's eyes narrowed slightly. He knew that as a martial artist, he would eventually have to kill. But he hadn't expected it to be this easy.

Yes, easy.

It was as simple as killing a chicken.

Too easy.

Were these bandits really this weak?

"Your Nine Shadow Saber Technique has killed for the first time, stirring excitement within the technique. It comprehended the secret of the fast saber."

"Your Nine Shadow Saber Technique has broken through to mastery."

Lin Fei was slightly taken aback. Suddenly, his mind was filled with insights into the Nine Shadow Saber Technique. The mastery-level Nine Shadow Saber Technique was even more terrifying.

At this moment, Lin Fei finally understood why the Nine Shadow Saber Technique had been progressing so slowly before, like a tortoise's pace.

It turned out that the Nine Shadow Saber Technique was a purely murderous saber art. It needed to be practiced through killing in order to advance rapidly.

Seeing their leader dead, the other bandits were stunned. However, Lin Fei had come back to his senses. Since he had already killed someone, he naturally had to clean up the rest of the bandits.

"Kill!"

Lin Fei charged into the group of bandits like a ferocious tiger descending the mountain. With one swing of his saber, three streaks of white light appeared.

One swing produced three saber shadows. This meant that Lin Fei's Nine Shadow Saber Technique had reached mastery.

Such a saber art was purely for killing. Especially in group fights, it was practically unstoppable.

These bandits were quickly killed one by one. Only a few emaciated refugees remained, now kneeling on the ground and surrendering. The real bandits had basically all been killed.

Lin Fei was covered in blood and looked like a god of death.

At this time, Bai Ying and Tie Shan approached.

"Young Master, this is just one group of bandits. There are countless others behind them," Bai Ying said softly.

"I know. I was just establishing my authority. I believe the other bandits in the Nine Rings Mountain will now know the consequences of targeting the Lin family's caravan. We can't possibly kill all the bandits in Nine Rings Mountain. Moreover, if we kill them, other bandits will take their place.

But according to the rules of the martial world, I can challenge all the bandit lairs. When the time comes, as long as our Lin family's banner is displayed, they won't dare to stop us!"

Lin Fei's eyes sparkled with determination. He had already thought of a solution.

However, Lin Fei's words left Bai Ying and Tie Shan astonished.

"Young Master, you want to challenge all the bandit lairs in Nine Rings Mountain?"

"Is that not possible?"

"It's theoretically feasible, but it's too dangerous. If there's even a slight mistake, I'm afraid..."

Challenging all the bandit lairs in Nine Rings Mountain was something even the old master Bai couldn't accomplish.

"Without such a method, the Lin family's caravan will never be able to trade normally. So, let's do it this way."

Lin Fei had already made up his mind.

Bai Ying and Tie Shan exchanged glances. They both nodded silently.

"Bai Ying, Tie Shan, you two retreat a little. Wait for me to defeat all the bandit lairs on the mountain, and then we'll meet up. If I haven't returned by tomorrow, don't worry about me, and retreat back to Zhou Mountain Mansion City."

Lin Fei said solemnly.

"Yes, Young Master."

Bai Ying and Tie Shan understood Lin Fei's intention. So, without further delay, Lin Fei grabbed a bandit and strode towards Nine Rings Mountain.

"System."

Lin Fei activated the system panel.

Host: Lin Fei

Martial Arts Realm: Body Refining Fifth Level

Giant Whale Body Refining Technique: Fifth Level (1% Progress)

Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist: Mastery (61% Progress)

Nine Shadow Saber Technique: Mastery (96% Progress)

Vajra Iron Cloth: Fourth Level (45% Progress)

Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique: Third level (56% Progress )

Lin Fei took a look. Not only had the Nine Shadow Saber Technique broken through to mastery, but its progress had also reached 96%.

In other words, Lin Fei's killing spree just now had actually improved the Nine Shadow Saber Technique so much.

"If I kill another person with the Nine Shadow Saber Technique, will it break through to transcendence?"

A thought crossed Lin Fei's mind. Once a martial skill reached transcendence, it was vastly different from mastery.

For example, once the Nine Shadow Saber Technique reached transcendence, one saber strike could produce six saber shadows. Its power would be increased by several times.

Although there were no experts at the sixth level of Body Refining in the bandit lairs of Nine Rings Mountain, it couldn't be guaranteed that there wouldn't be some strong fighters.

The stronger he was, the better.

"Young Master, the bandit lair is right ahead. As you instructed, I'll listen to your commands. Will you let me go?" the captured bandit cautiously asked.

"Let you go?"

Lin Fei sneered. This bandit was a genuine ruthless criminal, not a refugee. His hands were stained with countless lives.

"Perfect. I'll use your blood to consecrate my saber and help my saber art reach new heights!"

Lin Fei's saber fell swiftly.

"Ptui."

With one saber strike, the bandit's head was severed.

"Your Nine Shadow Saber Technique's progress has reached 100%, breaking through to transcendence!"

"Finally, transcendence."

Lin Fei was overjoyed. His saber was still stained with blood.

With a gentle swing, six saber shadows appeared, fast as lightning, too quick for the naked eye to discern.

Lin Fei's Nine Shadow Saber Technique had reached transcendence. Now, Lin Fei could truly be considered a saber expert!

"With my saber art at transcendence, it's time to strike while the iron is hot and challenge all the bandit lairs in Nine Rings Mountain!"

Lin Fei looked up to the sky and howled, "Lin Fei from Zhou Mountain Mansion City has come to challenge all the masters in Nine Rings Mountains!"

With a howl, Lin Fei ran towards the mountain stronghold in front of him.

156