13. No One Can Stop Me
5k 7 156
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nine Rings Mountain consisted of endless interlocking mountain ranges, making it a challenging place to eliminate bandits.

Lin Fei moved quickly and arrived at the bandit lair in no time. However, the gates of the lair were tightly shut, and the bandits inside were extremely nervous upon hearing Lin Fei's voice. They hid within the lair, refusing to come out.

"Not coming out?" Lin Fei's eyes turned cold.

Just because others couldn't deal with these bandits didn't mean he couldn't. Lin Fei looked around and spotted several huge boulders at the foot of the mountain, which were most likely left over from the construction of the lair. Some of the boulders had sunk into the ground.

Lin Fei approached one of the boulders, which weighed at least several hundred pounds. He took a deep breath and grabbed the boulder with both hands, lifting it with a powerful heave.

"Up!"

With the Giant Whale Body Refining Technique and the third level of the Tendon Transformation and Bone Forging Technique, Lin Fei's blood, tendons, and bones were incredibly strong.

Naturally, his strength became terrifying, comparable to those with innate divine strength. Thus, Lin Fei was able to lift the massive boulder. Without hesitation, he threw it at the bandit lair's gate.

"Boom!"

The boulder smashed heavily into the gate, which was made of wooden fences and couldn't withstand such a force. The gate was instantly shattered.

Laughing, Lin Fei leaped through the broken gate and entered the lair.

"Who are you? How dare you break into our lair?" the bandits asked as they rushed out to confront Lin Fei.

Several bandit leaders stared at Lin Fei with grave expressions, especially after witnessing him lifting and throwing the boulder to break the gate. The bandits were all apprehensive, fearing Lin Fei's power.

"I am Lin Fei from Zhou Mountain Mansion City!" he announced. "My Lin family's caravan wants to pass through Nine Rings Mountain, and I heard that the leaders here want to collect tolls.

We, the Lin family, do not wish to pay. So, I took the liberty of coming to Nine Rings Mountain. You can inform all the bandit lairs in Nine Rings Mountain. If any leader wants to collect our toll, they can try to challenge me.

If I lose, you can do whatever you want with me. If the bandit leader loses, from then on, whenever the Lin family's caravan passes through Nine Rings Mountain, no one shall obstruct us!"

"The Lin family..."

The bandits in the lair understood. This was the wealthy merchant Lin family from Zhou Mountain Mansion City. And from what Lin Fei said, it seemed like he wanted to challenge the entire Nine Rings Mountain alone. How arrogant!

"Alright, Lin Fei, wait for a few hours. The leaders of the various lairs will come," said a bandit with a deep voice.

So, Lin Fei found a cool spot in the lair, sat down cross-legged, and closed his eyes to rest.

"Big leader, we have so many people. We could just swarm him and hack him to death with our sabers!" whispered some of the bandits.

Lin Fei was just one person, while their lair had one to two hundred people. They were beaten to their own lair and their entrance was blocked. This was outrageous!

"You want to die? Go ahead, but don't drag us down with you," said the one-eyed bandit leader coldly. He continued, "Once one reaches the fourth level of Body Refining, its strength becomes terrifying.

What's the point of having more people? If it comes down to a fight, he could kill us one by one. Moreover, Lin Fei is challenging the entire Nine Rings Mountain bandits, not just our lair. Why cause unnecessary trouble? Once the experts from other lairs arrive, they will deal with him.

The bandits weren't stupid. There was no need to be the first to confront Lin Fei.

An hour passed, and suddenly, there were footsteps approaching from outside the lair.

"Whoosh."

A sharp arrow flew through the air, reaching Lin Fei in the blink of an eye.

"Clang!"

Lin Fei didn't even open his eyes. He quickly drew his saber from behind and slashed down.

"Crack."

The arrow was cut into two pieces by Lin Fei's saber.

"Swish."

Lin Fei opened his eyes, and he saw many figures outside the lair. These people all exuded a fierce aura to varying degrees. At least all of them were at the fourth level of Body Refining, and there were quite a few of them.

The one who had just fired the arrow was a bandit with tattoos all over his face.

"Was it you who shot that arrow just now?" Lin Fei asked coldly.

"Yes, it was me. Zhou Mountain Mansion City's Lin family? Heh, last time I robbed quite a bit of silver from you. What can you do about it?" The tattooed man replied with a smug expression.

"You want to be the first to act? Then go die!"

A cold glint flashed in Lin Fei's eyes.

"Whoosh."

Lin Fei instantly stood up, like a fierce beast, charging straight toward the tattooed man.

The tattooed man was taken aback, not expecting Lin Fei to dare to attack him directly in front of so many people.

"Big brother!" The tattooed man shouted.

A cloaked man beside him, with a solemn expression, roared, "Kill!"

The cloaked man wielded a pair of hammers, which indicated his formidable strength.

Meanwhile, the tattooed man also nocked another arrow, aiming at Lin Fei.

One close, one far - their combined attack was extremely powerful.

"I said I'm going to kill you, and you won't be able to stop me!" Lin Fei knew that among these bandits, not all of them were on the same side. These two were from the same lair, which was why they joined forces. However, in this situation, Lin Fei had no choice but to press forward.

In order to intimidate these bandits, he needed to demonstrate an overwhelmingly powerful and domineering strength.

Therefore, these two had to die!

156