Chapter 17 – Night Moves
119 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stephanie slipped out of the bathroom quietly, and slipped across the suite and into bed.  The room was dark, except for the glow of electric street lamps outside the hotel, and the glow of the digital alarm clock that came with the suite.  As she snuggled under the covers, she felt more than heard Alley shift and roll over to face her.

 

“Hey, love.  You took a long time... I wasn’t sure you were coming back tonight.  You okay?”  Alley asked, her tone soft but serious.  “You can tell me, hon.”

 

“I... I will be.”  Stephanie answered.  “It’s been a rough day.  I’m sorry it took so long.”

 

“Tell me about it.”  Alley said, cuddling in close to Steph, and wrapping her arms around her.

 

“You feel a lot different.”  Stephanie said, hugging Alley close.  The smooth curve of her slimmer, naked torso and breasts was a noticeable difference from the usual - Andrew, before was so large, Stephanie couldn’t put her arms around him - now, it was no problem, with arm left over.  She felt softer, but tighter too - more muscled, less flab.  It was nice.

 

“I noticed.”  Alley chuckled.  “You feel a bit different to me too.   You know, love - if the sprites were right, and I can learn talents to become male again, I’m sure you could learn the same ones and become female.  I know this must be really upsetting you.”

 

“It is, and it isn’t, Alley.  I want what you got today so damn bad its killing me - but I’m not mad you got it.   I know I can learn those talents too - but the sprites said it would take months or years - and I’m tired of waiting!  I don’t want to wait months or years - I think I’ve waited long enough...”  She snuggled closer, pulling Alley’s head into the nook between her head and shoulder, and began stroking her long dark hair.  “I’ve been trapped like this for decades - and I’m tired of suffering.  I’m tired of it.   I just want to get it over with.  That’s all.”

 

“I actually understand, Steph... I do.”  Alley thought back to all of those years she felt trapped in her shell; she knew what Stephanie meant.  It led to desperation and despair.

 

Stephanie smiled, and said nothing; she just continued to stroke Alleys hair, and hugged her fiercely.

 

“Hmmmm.... That feels nice.”  Alley said, almost purring.   She let Stephanie stroke her hair a while longer, then shifted up in the bed - and the next thing Stephanie knew, Alley was nibbling on Stephanie’s earlobe, being careful to avoid the piercings in her ear. 

 

Stephanie moaned a little with pleasure, and a bit of surprise.  “You sure you want to do this tonight, hon?”  She asked, getting turned on.  “I thought you might need some time to, well, adjust?”

 

“I think we both need it, love.”  Alley said in a whisper.  “If you want me to stop, just say so, okay?”

 

“Okay, hon.”  Stephanie leaned into Alleys face, and kissed her - she smelled different - like clover, and tasted different;  good - but different.  Her hands began to wander, even as she could feel Alleys hands wandering on their own, and after a few moments, Stephanie realized she needed out of her nightgown and pulled it off, leaving herself naked next to Alley.

 

The two lovers started caressing each other, but this time Alley took the lead and Stephanie felt Alley run her lips from her breasts to her neck, and nibble her ears again... she shivered all over from the sensation, and Alley giggled.   “Still sensitive, I see.”  Alley laughed.  “Good.  This will be fun.”

 

The kissing and nibbling continued until Stephanie was noticeably aroused - flushed, breathing fast - and starting to lose a teensy bit of coherence.  Stephanie, on the other hand, was feeling an intense hunger growing - a need she hadn’t felt in months, and she decided to act.   Steph grabbed Alley, and flipped her onto her back, then kissed Alleys breasts, and started sucking gently on her nipples, while caressing her sides up and down...   From Alleys moan, she approved.   Stephanie continued, and slowly kissed and sucked each breast, and then moved down Alleys stomach towards her waist.   “Last chance, honey...”  Stephanie said.  “Do you want me to stop?”

 

“NO!”  Alley said, hoarsely.  “I... I mean no, keep going love.  I like it.”  Alley looked a little wild eyed - it was obvious the sensations she was feeling were ones she had never felt before - but it was equally obvious she was enjoying them a great deal.  Stephanie started kissing and licking Alleys new groin - each one sending shivers through Alley as the strange sensations rocked through her.   I think I’m getting wet!  She thought - before Stephanie’s tongue plunged in between Alleys labia and into her clitoris and drove all conscious thought out of her for several minutes, as her lover teased, kissed and aroused Alley bit by bit until she couldn’t take any more.

 

Alley could feel something building - a pressure - and suddenly it happened!  She could feel herself cumming!  It’s so different, she thought.  It’s like a glow that doesn’t end.  She was awash in pleasure - she felt like she was glowing, and imagined she could see and hear herself writhing and moaning with pleasure, as if in her mind’s eye.   The waves of pleasure washed over her as she tried to reconcile what just happened to her...  She was still trying to sort out how exactly she felt, when Stephanie rose from her crotch, and kissed her full on the lips... the sweet taste of her own juices filling her mouth.  She kissed Stephanie back.

 

“What the hell was that?”  Alley said.  “I’ve never felt like that before... it was amazing!”  The afterglow of their lovemaking was still dazing her a bit... it certainly had been pleasurable.

 

“Don’t look at me, Alley - unlike you I’m still male down there.  I don’t know what it’s like any more than you did yesterday.”  Stephanie said sadly.   “Was it good?”

 

“Good!?  It was frikking amazing!”  Alley exclaimed.   “Is that what I taste like?”

 

“Apparently, love.”  Stephanie answered with a smirk.  “You were really nice.”

 

“Do you want me to try and help you, love?”  Alley asked.  “I can’t make you do all the work, after all.”

 

“Yeah, if you would, hon.”  Stephanie laid back, to let her lover work.   When she and Andrew made love, it wasn’t often penetrative - Stephanie didn’t like anything in her back door - and Andrew had been willing to wait for Stephanie to have her SRS.   Tonight, Alley just wanted to share how she felt with her lover.   Alley knew Stephanie was incredibly sensitive - so much so that simple tickling could reduce her to helplessness with ridiculous ease...  So she made use of it.

 

Alley caressed and teased, kissed and nibbled Stephanie up and down her torso, from neck to waist, until Stephanie was just as hot and bothered as Alley had been and now was again.   She looked down at Stephanie’s small member - the years of hormone therapy had shrunken it, and she wasn’t able to get off hardly at all any more - and usually didn’t want to.   Her small hand reached out to caress it, as if in question - and instead of a ‘no’, all Alley got was an aroused gasp for breath.  She stroked the little thing, kissing it and rubbing it till it was standing at attention - and then without warning, took Stephanie into her mouth and began moving up and down on her small shaft.  Stephanie writhed in pleasure, and her hips started pumping a little, even as Alley moved up and down.  A few moments later, Stephanie bucked and moaned, and Alley felt a small spurt of liquid in her mouth.  Not much - just a little.  Since the hormones, there had never been much - or so Stephanie had said.   Alley had never done this before - even as Andrew - and her willingness to help Stephanie down there surprised her.  

 

“Sorry I couldn’t hold it longer.”  Steph said, stroking Alleys hair.  “I don’t have any control over that guy anymore since the hormones.”

 

Alley kissed Stephanie on the lips, like Stephanie had done to her, letting her lover taste herself in turn.  “Don’t worry about it, love.  I’m just glad I was able to make you happy.  Did you like it?”

 

“I think so – it’s not as good as it used to be years ago, but that’s just me and the hormones changing their opinion of what the body likes.  It was nice...  You’ve never done that before...  Why now?”  Stephanie asked.

 

“Today seemed like a good day for fresh starts.  And I wanted to make you happy.”  Alley said, laying down on her side next to Steph, looking into her face.  “I love you.  I want to make you happy all the time.”

 

Stephanie smiled back.  “I love you too, Alley.  I suppose today is as good for a fresh start as any other.  Does the new Alley have any plans the old Andrew didn’t?”

 

“Well,” she said, twisting some hair around her finger.  ‘I am looking forward to getting clothes that fit - shoes, that stuff - and I’m planning on living life and having fun - a lot more than I did before.  I don’t need to sit around doing nothing - and I’ve got no more excuses to keep doing it either.”

 

“I’m glad.  I’ll try and keep up.”  Steph answered, then got all frank with her, wiping some of the fluids off her lips and chin.  “Do I really taste like that?  Ewww.”

 

Alley laughed, and threw a pillow at her...  A few moments later they wrestled, tickled, and collapsed asleep in each others arms, where they stayed the rest of the night.

 

 

*              *              *

 

Whatever just happened over there, Billy thought, it sounded pretty hot.  I wonder if I should go check on them, you know - to make sure they’re okay?  Fortunately for Billy, common sense won out over libido, and he drifted off to sleep, dreaming of what the two women in the next room were doing with each other, and wondering, perhaps if they ever might want him to join them.   His last thoughts as he drifted off were of the words the Norse seeress Groa had told him when he arrived in Asgard.  I wonder if she was right?  He thought - and then thought no more, as sleep took him.

 

*              *              *

 

Alley woke first the next day, to find herself entwined with Stephanie, and the sheets kicked onto the floor or tied into knots.   Last night was special, she thought.  It was different too.  Stephanie was really comfortable with me - I guess she must be Bi?   I wouldn’t have guessed.   She thought on ruminating further, but her bladder was starting to become insistent.  Extricating herself proved easier than she thought, and soon she was in the bathroom cleaning up while Stephanie dozed on their bed.

 

Last night was amazing.  Alley thought, as she hopped into the shower.  I never would have dreamed it was like that.   She was busy soaping herself up, when she felt the shower curtain open and someone else enter the shower with her.  “If that’s Billy, I’m going to kill you.”  She said, trying to wipe the soap out of her hair and eyes.

 

A tender kiss from a female friend was her answer, as Stephanie’s body pressed against hers in the shower.  “Oh, I’m pretty sure it’s not Billy.”  Steph said.  “But if you really want, I could go get him.”

 

Alley laughed, thinking ‘Be careful what you wish for’, Steph.  “I’m happy with you right now, love.”

 

As the two moved together in the shower stall, they soaped each other up, and began to caress each other.  They kissed.  They fondled.  It was some time again before they emerged.

 

*              *              *

 

Later, Billy was changing Alleys dressings again.  “Seriously - you had a shower and didn’t notice these sopping wet bandages on your feet?  How?”

 

“I was... I was otherwise occupied.”  Alley said.  “That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.”

 

“Uh-huh.”  Billy said, smirking.  “I know damn well what was going on in the shower.  We probably won’t have hot water for the rest of the day because of it.   Otherwise occupied...”  Billy snorted.   “At least your feet are healing really quickly...  You’ll probably be fine by tomorrow morning at this rate.  It might sting a bit, but it shouldn’t hurt or hinder you.”

 

Stephanie laughed.  “Then I guess the next thing to do is get clothes for our new Alley.”

 

“Yup!”  Alley agreed.  “Let me know what you find.”

 

“Nuh-uh, lady.”  Stephanie said.  “You’re coming with us - in that track suit your jacket turned into if nothing else.  You need to learn your sizes and what to buy and what to avoid.”

 

“Um... what if I hate shopping?” Alley said.

 

Stephanie scowled a mock frown.  “Then you would be guilty of feminine heresy and be forced to undergo the tickling ritual - involving me, Billy, and five sprites.  C’mon, honey - shopping can be fun.  Think of it like you’re equipping your favorite character in an RPG...  Plus it makes you look sexy.  Please?”

 

“Okay, okay.”  Alley said, yielding under Stephanie’s pressure.  “I’ll come.”

 

“Can I come too?”  Billy asked. 

 

“You want to come shopping for ladies clothes?”  Alley asked.

 

“No.  I want to see you and Stephanie try on ladies clothes - and I don’t want to be bored out of my freaking mind in this hotel room doing nothing for the next two or three hours.”  Billy said.   “It’s called risk management.  Either I’m with you where you can keep tabs on me...”

 

“Or he’s somewhere out of our sight getting into gods know what trouble...” Stephanie finished.  “It’s settled.  You’re coming with us.”

 

“See - that was easy.”  Billy laughed.

 

*              *              *

 

A few hours later, the trio came back to the hotel, carrying some packages.  Alley had found two or three outfits - mostly jeans and t-shirts, sweaters and blouses - but Stephanie had been able to convince her to try a skirt - although she didn’t take much convincing, being eager to try new things.   Fitting her for a bra had been more difficult, if only because Billy kept trying to help, but in the end they had found 3-4 of the things that Alley could live with - she was a 32C, which only served to irritate the hell out of Stephanie for part of their trip.  Still, Alley was dressed in new clothes, and looked a whole lot better than when she crawled out of the Black Forest - or how she would have looked wearing Andrew’s old clothes.  

 

“Well, were back - now time to check out.”  Billy said. 

 

“I know.”  Stephanie groaned.  “We’ve got to get back to Stuttgart and make plans to get to Norway.”

 

“Yup.” Billy agreed.  “And since it’ll probably take us a few days to get you and Alley train tickets, we’d better get a move-on.”   Billy looked around.  “You didn’t call the sprites?”

 

Alley looked a bit sheepish.  “I didn’t call them out last night.  I was... distracted.”

 

I’ll say she was, Stephanie thought.  I know I was.  

 

“Fair enough.”  Billy said.  “But that means they won’t be able to come out till were at the new hotel.   Did you talk to the concierge and arrange for the taxi, Steph?”

 

“Yup – it’ll be here in about 30 minutes.”

 

“Then I guess we’d better get a move on.   I’ll grab my stuff so none of it gets left behind.  Wouldn’t want the maid finding these...” he said, motioning to his axe, assault rifle, and kite shield.

 

“Definitely not.”  Alley laughed.

 

With that, the trio got into motion and packed up their belongings, making sure nothing valuable was left behind.  Ten minutes after that, the three were resting in a cab headed back to Stuttgart.   Billy fell asleep within minutes, as usual, and Alley was looking out a window, lost in her own thoughts.

 

As they drove, Stephanie felt her spirits rising.  My trial is next...  I don’t even know what we’ll face?   I wonder if I’ll get lucky like Andrew did?   That would be nice.   Stephanie’s daydreams carried her for most of the trip, leaving her lost in thought.   She tried not to touch on the thought of ‘what if we don’t make it’? - but it was hard not to, not when they were so close.   Time will tell what fate has in store for us.  She thought.   I hope it’s good.

 

 

 

3