Book 1: L3: Chapter 1: The Wild Final Boss rescue her love interest!
810 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Zoom*

Now then where the hell am I? Seem to be a forest of some kind, I should jump onto the tree and look around.

*Jump* 

*Land*

Let’s see, I can see ‘my’ castle from here, this place seem to be the outskirts of the kingdom… kingdom is a bit of a stretch really, but who cares, let’s go back down and walk around like a normal person.

*Drop*

*Land*

I’m not even going to memorize what way I should go since it doesn’t really matter much at the moment.

“AAAAHHHH Someone save meeeee!”

Great, a damsel in distress. What do we have here… A human girl it seems, around the age of 16, physically anyway, running away from monsters, just some wolves.

[Appraisal]

 

Level: 20

Level: 21

Level: 19

 

Name: Reese Gretaliza

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Race: Human

 

Level: 12

Class: Novice Swordsman

HP: 64/103

MP: 32/32

Strength: 34

Magical Prowess: 21

Dexterity: 23

Agility: 24

Luck: 25

Vitality: 19

Magical Resistance: 20

 

Title: [Shunned Noble]

Special Trait: [Incompetence (Cursed)] [Growth Boost (Locked)]

 

Proficiency

Sword: E+

 

Elemental Proficiency

Light: E

Life: E

Mind: E

 

The wolves aren’t even a challenge to me but it’s this girl that’s odd, whatever, I’ll deal with her later. 

I quickly dash to the girl, honestly speaking I don’t even need my blade to kill all three, I quickly use my earth magic to create spikes from the ground and pierce all three wolves, quickly go to attend the human with my life magic, she should be fine now.

“...” She seemed quite stunned as to what happened, I’m not exactly sure what to deal with her- aaaannnd she fainted. Now what? Should I put her out of her misery? Over here is close to the kingdom of demon, I can’t exactly bring her along when I need to go there, also bringing her along might be a pain… Perhaps I should mess with her a bit for fun… The non-sexual kind.

Maybe I could use that… I don’t see why not, my fifth birthday present...

 

Flashback <Start>

 

“Lookie here Maova, your present!” … A small colorless jewel? I’m not exactly interested in jewelry.

 

“This is not just any jewel you know? It’s a [Demonization Stone (Customizable)]!” 

 

“Demonization? How does it work?” I inspect the jewel.

 

“By making human consume the gem, they mutated and became a demon, well the technical term is demi-human but who cares, actually you can customize how much the victim is going to change in more ways that that. Anyway just will it however you want, what race they’ll change into, how they’ll look, even adding some skill if you want to, if you want to conform the state of the stone just use [Appraisal]”

 

Flashback <End>

 

I summon the stone from the [Item Space] or [Item Box] as I like to call it, I inspect the stone and thinking about the changes, the possibility… I can’t believe I’m going to change a human to something else, yet I don’t feel too guilty about it. Maybe I should think of what an ideal wai- ahem, girl would look like, someone my type. Maybe long hair, not too tall or short, and unusual hair and eye color, maybe pink, attractive looking of course, that’ll work. What about race? Probably not vampire since I want to use her as a food source, drinking vampire blood is possible but it’s basically cannibalism, and it doesn’t quench thirst much… Maybe something slightly similar, something that feast of living being, other than animals of course… man-eater… a type of demon even shunned by demons themselves, they love to eat the flesh of humanoids, no one is really sure why, most of them are large and grotesque… I hope the race doesn’t factor in her look.

“Ughhhh”

Oh, she’s waking up… Wait am seriously trying to do all this to a miserable girl!? Bad Demon Lord! Bad Demon Lord! What should I do now!?

*Smack*

*Thud*

… I knock her down, *sigh* now what? Carry her away from here? My agility isn’t bad and I have some magic that also help with mobility, but I doubt I could get her to a major city or something… Whatever, I’ll just find a shack for her to live in near or at human settlement or something, writing letter of apology while at it, maybe I’ll still using the stone, I’ll heal her first… Now let’s carry her, let’s jump up the trees again until I find a human settlement. I would use my wings, but I have been living a castle the entire time like some sort of neet, so I never get to use them much.

 

#####

 

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

*Jump*

There! A human village.

*Land* It’s been hours, finally found it… Now what to do… I planned to change her but if I do so inside the village it might be a problem, and- 

*Zoom*

“Yo! Maova, I forget to give you something, you know in case you have a compa-... My my that was quick!” What now!?

“You pick up that damsel to be your bride didn’t you! Your mother would be so proud! Except not really, she’s not much of a mom, she doesn’t care or know much about family, at least by normal standard anyway, by vampire’s standard she’s way above that”

“No! I just pick her up to use the stone on her! And leave her somewhere near a human settlement”

“Huh. Didn’t expect you to use it so soon, and are you sure leaving a former human to be near here is a good idea?”

“... Maybe not since I want to make her a man-eater, but maybe you can help me with that”

“How exactly?”

“I wonder how much I could customize the race and trait, even making a new one”

“You certainly can, let me check the stone and I’ll do it for you” I handed her the now pink stone, is it because of the pink color scheme I think about giving her?

“It can give her a unique race if you want… By the way isn’t she cursed?”

“She is, I’m not sure if I can dispel it but you should be able to”

“I’ll do that, anyway what do you want with her race”

“Make one of her food source human flesh, and if she eats it she get their special trait, aside from that just an above average human” That should be interesting.

“Anything else?”

“Give her race [Longevity] [Regeneration] and [Mana Regeneration] on top of that, also ability to sprouted pink demon wing or something”

“Noted, anything else?”

“... Can it modify elemental proficiency?”

“The stone could, but not to a big extent”

“Give her a boost in space element and minor boost in everything else then”

“She’s going to be quite powerful if you do that you know”

“Doesn’t matter”

“Sure… What about the name?”

“We can work on that later, let’s find place for her to live in”

“Easy enough, I can create a place for her to live in pretty easily with my magic”

“You can make it around here, by the way what are you doing here originally?”

“Oh, I almost forget with you picking up a girl, but I’m here to give you a magic tool that appraise those who touch the device, came with option to make it visible to others as well”

“Why though?”

“In case you have companions they can use it”

“I don’t think that’s necessary, just leave it with the girl so she can check how she changed”

“I could do that I suppose”

“I have to write a letter to tell her what happened as well since I’m not babysitting her, I’m only 5, I’m not ready with taking responsibility”

“That excuse doesn’t work you know? Demon Lord”

“Whatever”

“Also, the name?”

“I’m going to give her a new name beside the race”

“Is it due to the shunned noble title or whatever?”

“Yeah” The poor girl have it rough, her keep using that name might be a problem being unwanted and all.

“What’s the name?”

… 

“It’ll be-”

10