Book 1: L5: Chapter 8: Incite
429 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To think the first thing I found in the library is her… And it seemed like she have been looking for me as well… I cast [Silence] in our area so no one will know what we said.

“Sooo, what were you talking about?” I asked curiously.

“Well, it have to do with my sister over here” She pointed at the long hair girl.

“Hello, are you the one who save my sister?” She asked.

“Yes I am” I said, she then bowed down.

“I sincerely thank you for saving her, I’m in your debt” How polite of her, what a good girl.

“No need for such a thing, so anyway, what do you want Rosia?”

“That stone or whatever it is that you forced me consume, I need it” What for I wonder?

“I’m interested, what are you going with this?” I said putting a hand on my chin,

“I planned get my sister out of that accursed household, I think the best way to do it is changing her appearance and make sure no one realizes who it she is, that stone should work” I see, by using the [Demonization Stone (Customizable)] she planned on changing how her sister look, so when people search for her after she disappeared no one will manage to actually find her, of course there’s the fact that her race should be changed as well, which might be hard for the girl to swallow.

“An interesting plan but I don’t have it at this moment, my court-mage is the one who handed it to me, the only one who know how to get it is her” It’s unfortunate that I can’t get some myself, I have no idea how it even actually work. I could just try that but it wouldn’t change her appearance in any way anyway.

“Oh, damn it” She said, rather frustrated.

“Well, she’ll teleport in to check on me sometime so it’s not like we couldn’t contact her” Of course I have no idea when she’ll do it.

“Um, you said your court-mage? Shouldn’t the only one with something like that a royalty?” The other girl that is not the sister speak up.

“Nothing to concerned yourself over, how do you intregrate into this whole mess anyway?” 

“I’m Revia’s best friend” She boldly proclaimed, so she’s that one character very devoted to a key character in the story and just sorta get dragged into the plot as the result.

“I see, well let’s just say getting involved with me or her sis will probably lead you to unimaginable path, so you should leave” Might as well be nice and warn her.

“Come on! I’m down with this whole thing too! I can’t just leave my bestie alone!” She said and pout.

“You sure about that? From the path her sis is taking you’ll both ended up against humanity at worst” After all you’ll be on the side humanity oppose.

“What?” She said, Rosia started to panick a bit and her sister is concerned.

“Didn’t she tell you? About how she’s a-” 

“A man-eating monster? Yeah, I didn’t tell either of them that” Rosia interrupted, so she haven’t said anything.

“A… what!?” The girl said, clearly horrified.

“Sister… You’re a…” Her sister stuttered.

*Sigh* “Yeah, I’ll be what you will call a demon” Honestly it’s a dishonest move to not tell them about that even if the truth is not exactly pretty.

“That’s…” The girl and the sister are both quite shocked.

“Quite deceptive of you to not tell them that, especially with the consequences of using the stone” I smirk and getting closer to her. Which is something I shouldn’t do as my body might move without my consent again.

“Yeah, I should’ve realized they’ll know with you involved, I was planning to tell them the stone anyway, not like I can conceal it forever” She said, slightly frustrated.

“Well? Do you two still want to move along this path? Perhaps me saying it isn’t the most convincing but I’ll make sure you both are safe if you do” I said to encourage them.

“Now you’re reassuring them? What’s with you?” Rosia asked and tilt her head slightly confused by my action.

“Who knows? I can’t just leave you to deal with this mess by yourself that’s for sure”

“Now you’re worried about me?” She snark, yet smile at the same time.

“Maybe I am” I approach her, getting closer. She blushed a bit.

“Ummm” The girl raised her voice.

“Hm?” I turn my head look at her, the friend of the sis.

“Are demons all bad guys?” That’s what she wanted to ask?

“No they are not, might not be the most convincing considering who I am” If she means those in my kingdom then they really aren’t.

“Well, that’s enough convincing for me to join, if Revia will consent to the plan” That was easy… How devoted is this girl to the sister?

“Sis, I’m sorry for deceiving you… Will you go forward with the plan regardless?” Rosia said.

“... Well, being with my sister is way better than some noble for sure, perhaps I could… I’m still scared of being changed… Is that what will happened to me? And her?”

“... Yeah it would, not that you’ll change much, demons as everyone have been referring us as is just a subspecies of human after all” I’m the one who answered the question.

“Huh?” Both of them give me a stupefy look. Rosia look at me with intrigue.

“Yeah, we’re not actually demons, just slightly different human, actual demons like in those folklore and legend doesn’t exist naturally as far as I know” That’s a lie, they existed but usually never interacted with humans more than necessary, and even then they aren’t exactly chaos incarnated, also they’re good at covering their track as well so it’s unlikely to found them in the first place. Demon Lord is classified as an actual demon as far as I remembered, not to mention vampires in general as well, even if they’re very similar to human compared to other demons.

“Then… what’s with people saying you are one?” The girl speak up.

“They simply assuming things, aside from slight difference we are basically still human in all but name” I bluntly stated, both of them seem to contemplate something for a moment.

“Well? Are you both ready to be on this path?” I said. Both of them stay silent for a while.

“Yes, I am” The sister speak up, quite decisive than I expected. Does she fully understand the possible consequences I wonder.

“If she is then so am I” The girl speak up.

“I see… Well, when the court-mage contact me again and supply me with what’s necessary I’ll come look for you three here, is that agreeable?” Everyone nodded. Good.

“Well then, I’m going to read some books in this place for a while, then train some more in the dungeon, now that I think about it since you’re already here, will you be coming along?” I glanced at Rosia, she simply nodded.

“Awesome! Well then, don’t you two have to go to your class soon?” They both have their ‘Oh right’ face on and walk out of the room.

“See you later!” Both of them exclaimed.

“Well then, seemed like we both get some time to ourselves” I speak up first.

“Yeah, honestly now that we do I felt relieved” She replied.

“Same here… So… what to do…” I stared at her awkwardly.

“Ummm, let’s go find some book to read… together” Aww she’s blushing! Wait have some self-restraint me! Stop grinning! Stop blushing as well! Damn making her so attractive get my heart racing really badly...

“Yeah, that sounds good” I said sounding a bit exhausted.

 

#####

 

We both took our time reading through a few books and leave the place. We then both go down into the dungeon, guards commented how we’re two peas in a pod or something along those line. And we reach floor 100…

“So this is the lowest floor, feels underwhelming to be honest” There’s nothing in particular that stands out.

“Same here, what will we even found down here?” Rosia asked.

“Who knows? Let’s get through it so we can see what lies at the end”

 

#####

 

Golden Dragon

Level: 500

HP: 300,000/300,000

MP: 10,000/50,000

Strength: 4,000

Magical Prowess: 4,000

Dexterity: 1,000

Agility: 1,600

Luck: 2,000

Vitality: 3,500

Magical Resistance: 3,500

 

Race Trait: [Godly Dragon Scale] [Mana Regeneration] [Regeneration]

Special Trait: [Longevity (Cursed)] [Unmovable (Cursed)] 

 

[Godly Dragon Scale] Half all damage dealt, major resistance to status ailments.

 

This. Isn’t. What. I. Expected. At. All.

 

I doubt even the Hero can even become this strong. Why is something like this here? Is it imprisoned here or something? Let’s look at both of our stats to see if we stand a chance.

 

Name: Maova

Gender: Female

Age:5

Race: Vampire (True Ancestor) + Demon Lord

 

Level: 250

Class: Shogun + Demon Lord

HP: 230,000/230,000

MP: 9,100/9,100

Strength: 2,800

Magic Prowess: 2,790

Dexterity: 2,600

Agility: 2,570

Luck: 2,800

Vitality: 2,400

Magic Resistance: 2,500

 

Title: [Demon Lord] [Special Reincarnation] [Merged Being] [The Alternate 4̵̨̛͉̱̔̈́̒̏͌͘4̶͖̰̘̜̥̘͓͓̮͇̀́̓6̵̰̤̈́͐̐̍̔̊̍̆̚͝9̴̞̳̻͇̓́̐6̷̨̡͈̪̣̬͉̹̠͕͑̆͒͐̈̆͝d̶̲̲͈̞͖̰̙̈́͆͌̄̆́͘6̷̛̬̬̞͔̣̂̀͐̿̄̂̔5̵̡̪̳͈̮͓̊͐͝6̷̲̙͙̲͍̼͙̦͊͆̀̆̎͒̕ͅe̷͔͐͆͆͛̓̚0̷̧̰̠̞̦̒̿͋͂͌̀̒ḑ̸̢̪̦̤̗͍͕̖̏͑͗̿͂͋̄́0̵̧̳͍͖͖͘͜ͅa̵̲̓̓]

Race Skill: [Vampirism] [Blood Art] [Regeneration] [Intimidation] [Demonic Authority] [Demonic Charisma] [Accelerated Growth] [Demon Lord’s Soul] [Longevity] [Mana Regeneration] [Wings Manifestation]

Special Trait: [Otherworldly Soul] 

Special Ability: [Causality Alteration] [Synchronization: 4̵̨̛͉̱̔̈́̒̏͌͘4̶͖̰̘̜̥̘͓͓̮͇̀́̓6̵̰̤̈́͐̐̍̔̊̍̆̚͝9̴̞̳̻͇̓́̐6̷̨̡͈̪̣̬͉̹̠͕͑̆͒͐̈̆͝d̶̲̲͈̞͖̰̙̈́͆͌̄̆́͘6̷̛̬̬̞͔̣̂̀͐̿̄̂̔5̵̡̪̳͈̮͓̊͐͝6̷̲̙͙̲͍̼͙̦͊͆̀̆̎͒̕ͅe̷͔͐͆͆͛̓̚0̷̧̰̠̞̦̒̿͋͂͌̀̒ḑ̸̢̪̦̤̗͍͕̖̏͑͗̿͂͋̄́0̵̧̳͍͖͖͘͜ͅa̵̲̓̓ (Locked)]

 

Weapon Proficiency

Sword: S

Polearm: C+

Axe: D

Bow: D

Brawl: C+

Hidden weapon: C+

 

Elemental Proficiency

Fire: C+

Cold: C

Water: C

Lightning: C

Wind: C

Earth: C+

Light: C+

Dark: B+

Life: C+

Death: C

Mind: C+

Space: B+

Time: C+

 

Name: Rosia Zana 

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Race: Zoedora

 

Level: 215

Class: Swordsman

HP: 70,700/70,700

MP: 4,700/4,700

Strength: 2,100

Magical Prowess: 2,000

Dexterity: 2,010

Agility: 1,975

Luck: 2,200

Vitality: 2,400

Magical Resistance: 2,450

 

Race Skill: [Trait Consumption (Human)] [Longevity] [Regeneration] [Mana Regeneration] [Wings Manifestation]

Special Trait: [Growth Boost]

 

Proficiency

Sword: A

Polearm: D

Axe: D

Bow: E

Brawl: E+

Hidden Weapon: C

 

Elemental Proficiency

Fire: C

Cold: C

Water: C

Lightning: C

Wind: C

Earth: C

Light: B+

Dark: C

Life: B+

Death: C

Mind: C+

Space: B

Time: D+

 

Short answer is yes, but it’s not going to be easy, even if it can’t move.

“After so long someone finally show up!” Wait wha?

“Huh?” Rosia speak up confused.

“I have been sealed here in this dungeon for millennia! Finally someone show up!” That’s not what I expected, and I sure didn’t expected the dragon to have the mature woman voice… actually what the hell am I talking about of course they will! It’s either deep manly voice or this.

“Can I help you with something?” I asked still puzzled by the whole interaction.

“Can you lift the seals off me?” The seals? I look around and the dragon seemed to be sitting on a magic circles, there’s four bracelets with runes on them for each of its limbs, or hers I suppose.

“What do I get out of it?” I asked.

“What do you desire?” She replied.

“Well, before that what will happen if you are released” Rosia speak up first before I could think about it.

“When I do I will probably quickly faded away, I have along live pass my time on mortal plane, the seals here prevent me from dying of old age”

“Why would they even do this to you, whoever did it” Rosia speak up.

“I myself do not understand the reason as to why they would sealed me here, perhaps they planned on studying me, or torture me, I do not understand either, they can’t possibly wish for my death, even then whoever did this to me is surely gone from this world”

“Well, what can you do to repay us? If you’re gonna die after we help you?” I asked her.

“I, with my last breath I can use whatever remains of my power to assist you to some degree” She glance at Rosia.

“I suppose I can grant something for both of you” What should we asked for then?

“Hey Rosia do you have any idea?”

“Hmm, honestly I’m not sure either” Great, we both have no idea what we wanted.

“If you cannot decide then I’ll simply grant both of you my strength” Really?

“Is that fine?” I asked.

“Of course, it would be a waste to let it die with me anyway”

“In that case then sure, that’ll work” Might as well go for the default choice or whatever. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to remove the seals on her. Let’s try a simple slash to the bracelets things.

*Slash*

*Break*

Huh… It break just like that… Then again it must have been thousands of years now they are definitely not in the best shape.

“Wait, what stops you for doing this yourself?”

“I can’t move with all of the seals on me, and my attempt to cast magic or exerting my power doesn’t work either”

“I suppose that make sense” Yeah it seems like her power is being constantly drained for whatever reason, so she doesn’t really have any to break out.

*Slash*

Two more.

*Slash*

Rosia slash that one.

*Slash* 

And the final one is gone.

The dragon’s body start to disintegrate into particles of light.

“I thank both of you for releasing me from this prison, as promised I will grant both of you my power” The particles of light surrounds both of us and went into our body.

Then a flash of light.

The dragon is gone. I appraise both myself and Rosia to see our changes.

 

Level: 350

Class: Shogun + Demon Lord

HP: 370,000/370,000

MP: 13,500/13,500

Strength: 3,650

Magic Prowess: 3,550

Dexterity: 3,400

Agility: 3,390

Luck: 3,770

Vitality: 3,100

Magic Resistance: 3,370

 

Title: [Demon Lord] [Special Reincarnation] [Merged Being] [The Alternate 4̵̨̛͉̱̔̈́̒̏͌͘4̶͖̰̘̜̥̘͓͓̮͇̀́̓6̵̰̤̈́͐̐̍̔̊̍̆̚͝9̴̞̳̻͇̓́̐6̷̨̡͈̪̣̬͉̹̠͕͑̆͒͐̈̆͝d̶̲̲͈̞͖̰̙̈́͆͌̄̆́͘6̷̛̬̬̞͔̣̂̀͐̿̄̂̔5̵̡̪̳͈̮͓̊͐͝6̷̲̙͙̲͍̼͙̦͊͆̀̆̎͒̕ͅe̷͔͐͆͆͛̓̚0̷̧̰̠̞̦̒̿͋͂͌̀̒ḑ̸̢̪̦̤̗͍͕̖̏͑͗̿͂͋̄́0̵̧̳͍͖͖͘͜ͅa̵̲̓̓]

Race Skill: [Vampirism] [Blood Art] [Regeneration] [Intimidation] [Demonic Authority] [Demonic Charisma] [Accelerated Growth] [Demon Lord’s Soul] [Longevity] [Mana Regeneration] [Wings Manifestation]

Special Trait: [Otherworldly Soul]

Special Ability: [Causality Alteration] [Synchronization: 4̵̨̛͉̱̔̈́̒̏͌͘4̶͖̰̘̜̥̘͓͓̮͇̀́̓6̵̰̤̈́͐̐̍̔̊̍̆̚͝9̴̞̳̻͇̓́̐6̷̨̡͈̪̣̬͉̹̠͕͑̆͒͐̈̆͝d̶̲̲͈̞͖̰̙̈́͆͌̄̆́͘6̷̛̬̬̞͔̣̂̀͐̿̄̂̔5̵̡̪̳͈̮͓̊͐͝6̷̲̙͙̲͍̼͙̦͊͆̀̆̎͒̕ͅe̷͔͐͆͆͛̓̚0̷̧̰̠̞̦̒̿͋͂͌̀̒ḑ̸̢̪̦̤̗͍͕̖̏͑͗̿͂͋̄́0̵̧̳͍͖͖͘͜ͅa̵̲̓̓ (Locked)]

 

Weapon Proficiency

Sword: S

Polearm: C+

Axe: D

Bow: D

Brawl: C+

Hidden weapon: C+

 

Elemental Proficiency

Fire: C+

Cold: C

Water: C

Lightning: C

Wind: C

Earth: C+

Light: B

Dark: B+

Life: C+

Death: C

Mind: C+

Space: A

Time: B

 

Name: Rosia Zana 

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Race: Zoedora

 

Level: 315

Class: Swordsman

HP: 120,000/120,000

MP: 7,500/7,500

Strength: 2,800

Magical Prowess: 2,750

Dexterity: 2,650

Agility: 2,570

Luck: 2,700

Vitality: 2,850

Magical Resistance: 2,900

 

Race Skill: [Trait Consumption (Human)] [Longevity] [Regeneration] [Mana Regeneration] [Wings Manifestation]

Special Trait: [Growth Boost]

 

Proficiency

Sword: A

Polearm: D

Axe: D

Bow: E

Brawl: E+

Hidden Weapon: C

 

Elemental Proficiency

Fire: C

Cold: C

Water: C

Lightning: C

Wind: C

Earth: C

Light: A

Dark: C

Life: B+

Death: C

Mind: C+

Space: B+

Time: C

 

Quite a boost I must say. Honestly though this whole thing feels really arbitrary for whatever reason.

*Quake*

“Whoa!” The ground is shaking pretty badly!

“What’s going on here!?”

“I don't know okay!?”

*Grab*

“Seems like the cave is going to collapse or something! Let’s try something out!” With what the dragon give us it should be possible, it’s sink or swim!

“[Warp]!”

*Zoom*

14