Book 1: L7: Chapter 10: Time to Change
361 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well? What did you do this time to get back here so fast? And what’s with those two?” Yeig pointed out.

“They’re Rosia’s little sister and her best friend, we brought them along” I replied.

“I can see that, but why? Does this have something to do with the stones?”

“Yeah, Rosia was having a crazy idea of changing them and brought them along with her, since leaving them with those stuck up nobles an’t a good idea that’s for sure, and not changing their appearance will get them recognized sooner or later” At least that’s what the plan was I’m pretty sure. I glanced at Rosia and she give me a small nod. The other two look around the balcony.

“I see, I guess that’s what you meant by having more people join our cause. Well, yours anyway, I’m just along for the ride” Yeig replied casually.

“Well, before that…” I’m starting to feel thirst for blood using [Blood Art] just now.

“Rosia?”

“Hm? What is it?”

“Gimme your neck” Honestly maybe I should do it to Yeig instead, but my mind went to Rosia first.

“... Why?” She look at me judgmentally.

“Need some blood…” I said with a slight pain in my voice.

“... Fine” That’s easier than I thought. She walk toward me and clear her neck, tilt her head a little for me to get a clean bite in.

“Thanks”

*Chomp* *Suck*

… The heck? I started to feel weird… and start heating up.

I suck her blood for a few second and back off, her face getting redder and she reacted strangely, I could feel I did the same as well.

“Oh my~” Yeig let out.

“What?”

“Guess that confirms the relationship” Huh!? My eyes widen and face getting redder, I could tell.

“Here’s a bit of fun fact, if the vampire and their victim love each other very much~” I don’t like where this is going…

“The bite will release aphrodisiac” … Fucking seriously? No freaking way. Why is that a thing!?

{Why not? :3}

“Huh!?” I cried out in confusion and embarrassment. I look at Rosia and she’s covering her face. The two didn’t pay attention to the conversation thankfully.

“Yeah, that’s a thing” She said in the not-so-joking tone, she’s serious.

“A-Anyway enough about that let’s go inside!” I quickly proposed. I grab Rosia’s arm and drag her along. The other two follow close by. Oh, and before I forget.

“Also cleanse our clothes as well”

 

#####

 

I’m not exactly sure why I bring everyone into my room, it’s kind of the first place I think of, when I look around not much have changed. For a Demon Lord’s room it’s very pleasant aesthetically, no dark purple color scheme like the entire castle, not dark and ominous, there’s a window here and there, floor and wall made out of wood, three rooms, a living room, a bedroom, and the bathroom.

Everyone is here at the present, my mother, my court-mage, Rosia, Yuuna, and Revia. We all sit at the living room table, Rosia and I sit near each other while Yuuna and Revia did the same for each other, mother and Yeig are at the opposite side of each other.

“Well… I think it’s time to start with the plan, but first off, Yuuna, Revia, do you both understand where you are?” I began the conversation.

“It’s a castle, but it’s not the royal palace, that much I know” Revia answered first.

“It’s ominous, the entire place is dark, blue, and purple, really scary atmosphere” Yuuna added.

“So? Do you know where you are at yet?”

“No” Both of them answered. I look at Rosia and she looked back.

“Well? What about you Rosia? Do you know where is this?”

“... Does that even mattered? But I do know, this is the Demon Lord’s castle”

*[Silence]*

Both girls tried to scream in surprise but [Silence] prevented them from making noise. I quickly dispel it after.

“And with that information do you know who I am now?” I smirk at both of them, still nervous and scared.

“D-Demon Lord...” Revia answered.

“Yep! I want to get my identity cleared up first, can’t have you two assuming things” 

“Well, as you can see she definitely don’t act like one, so you two shouldn’t worry” Didn’t expect Rosia of all people to say that.

“Anyway, it’s time you two to consume the stones now, anything you want to be in particular?” Both of them just stare at each other and at us, clearly not sure what to do or to think. Maybe they’re still shocked by the Demon Lord plot twist.

“If you have no idea I guess I’ll choose for you” As soon as I said that I summoned both stones and pick both up thinking about the changes. Then Rosia stole on from me swiftly, I look at her puzzled.

“I’ll overlook my sister’s changes, you can deal with Yuuna” 

“That’s fine I suppose” I look at the two again and they try to stay composed yet clearly anxious, are they really fine or they think they can’t oppose the two demons, even though we technically aren’t.

Now what changes should I make? Probably nothing too drastic, I’m not gonna make the mistake of making her based on my taste this time. Of course if she tries to integrated into human society she shouldn’t have any noticeable difference, but I can’t just make her identical to human either, difference that can be proven but not noticeable like Rosia’s human eating nature or my blood sucking nature. Either that or she can use illusion, like those fox spirit in those folklore. Maybe that could work, as for colors it should be… Well, maybe dark purple hair and brown eyes. There’s also the whole tails things, the more there are the stronger they become… It’s pretty clear I’m going to make her a kitsune, I’m pretty sure purple kitsune isn’t a thing but I doubt that’s an issue.

“Okay, done on my side, what about you Rosia?” I asked her.

“Done” That was quicker than I thought, what did she made her?

“Not a human is it?” I asked her.

“No” She bluntly stated.

“Better not be or I just waste my time making it” Yeig said bitterly.

“I can assure you it’s not” Rosia said, at this point I look at the two clearly nervous and anxious.

“I hope so, anyway let’s find a place for both of them to rest” I replied, honestly I’m not sure where to put them.

“There are the rooms for the Demon General that are no longer in use, they could use those” Mom finally speaking up, clearly bored.

“Okay then mom, could you show us the room?” I said to her.

“Yeah, follow me” She stands up and walking out of the room.

 

#####

 

Seriously we need some slight adjustment to this place if these two girls will be living here. Right now we’re in the room previously occupied by the wolf beastkin general Wolnir. Since Yuuna would become something akin to a beastkin she should live here.

“I decided that this will be your room Yuuna” I tell her. She look around the room, it’s dark and ominous like the rest of the castle and clearly not pleasant to her eyes. I gesture at Yeig hoping she can come up with some idea.

“Well then, since you’ll be living here, I’m sure you want the place to suit your taste, I can help with rearranging the place, what do you want with the room?” Yeig speak up, asking Yuuna.

“I just want the place to not look so scary and dark, I don’t like it”

“Aside from that anything specific?”

“Can Revia also live here?” How much is her obsession with her? Seriously?

“Sure, I can adjust the place to accommodate two people”

“That please!” 

“Very well, I guess now the room is also yours, are you fine with that?” She said looking at Revia.

“I-I am” 

“Let’s have you all out of this room for a bit, need some time to adjust it”

*Zoom*

Suddenly we’re back in my room. I wonder how long it’s gonna take. I’ll just go lay on my bed or something, it’s been quite a day.

*Open*

I open my room and look inside to see… A bed for two… I don’t remember the bed being this big. I shouldn’t worry about that right now. I walk up to the bed and…

*Plop*

Bed sweet bed how I missed you. 

“This place is quite nice” Rosia? When did you get in? 

“Can I lay down as well? The bed is quite big” I’m not sure what will happened if I accepted, but it can’t hurt right?

“Sure”

*Plop*

She lays down onto the bed as soon as possible.

“This is the best bed I have ever sleep in” She quickly declared. Not that I disagree with her but most beds I know isn’t far off in term of quality compared to this, then again I have my experience of the modern world that these things are more common place. 

“It’s most likely the best bed in existence at this point” I unconsciously muttered. I hope she didn’t hear that.

“Well, I’ll believe you on that” She heard me and believe the nonsense I just said? I thought she’ll be more pessimistic and logical. Maybe I got a wrong impression of her the few time I saw her, or maybe she’s just more relaxed right now and drop such behavior.

… She’s getting closer… closer… what is she doing!?

“You are quite red right now, is something wrong?” Don’t just say it like that and you’re red as well!

“N-No” Damn it all that’s anything but convincing!

“Are you certain? Maybe I should leave” Nonononono.

“Don’t!” I cried out, damn she’s guilt tripping me, maybe without herself knowing it. Her eyes widen and getting closer, right to my face and start hugging me!?

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

 

#####

 

I don’t how much time have passed since then but it has gotten so comfortable I forgot about it for awhile. By the way I haven’t think about it until just now but I wasn’t super attracted to pink girl before, the human life that is, the Demon Lord part have no taste in anything. I wonder why? It really doesn’t matter but I’m a little curious.

*Zoom*

Oh no.

“My my!” Honestly it doesn’t exactly feels right hearing that phrase from a 17 year old looking girl. I better get up, Rosia still clings to me however so getting up is a bit difficult.

“I know changing the size of that bed was the right thing!” So it was her!

“Well, it’s certainly more good than harm” I tried to say that nonchalantly so she can’t tease me anymore but it’s pretty clear I failed at that.

“Pretty sure that’s not even the right phrase, I’ll tease you about this later since the room for the two is finished” Thank you plot for saving me from more Yeig teasing!

 

#####

 

The room have similar aesthetic to my own room, similar layout and everything, just that the color of the room is more light and yellow I suppose. The two look around their place, I go into the bedroom to see if Yeig got the same idea of them as well, as it turns out she did, the bed for two person.

“Alright I think we can do this in here” I proclaimed.

“Seems like a no brainer I’m pretty sure” Don’t sass me Yeig.

“Both of you came here and lay on the bed” I left the door open and the three came in, it seems my mom is doing something else, probably checking on the demi-human society down below. Yuuna and Revia both lay down on the bed and I just thought about a question that needed to be asked.

“Do you both like fox?” I asked.

“What’s a fox?” Revia speak up first. It seems fox aren’t known yet by human in this time, either that or these two haven’t learn about them yet, I look at Rosia and she shake her head so she also doesn’t know.

“I see… that’s interesting” There’s no need to comment Yeig.

“Well, ready or not it’s time” I pick up the purple gem from the [Item Box], while Rosia do the same with the pink and silver gem. Both of them readying themselves.

“Open your mouth” I command and they do so. I put my gem into Yuuna’s mouth and Rosia do the same for Revia, both swallow the stone…

… A small amount of time passed without any reaction.

Then.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” Both their body started to contort and glow, they started yelling and screaming in pain, I know full well this will happen, I saw Rosia changed before my eyes back then, it was quite shocking how painful it sounded, Rosia’s eyes widen in surprise and horror, looking at me with an accusatory looks, I simply gesture to her to be quite and she begrudgingly obliged, isn’t convincing her too easy? I’m not surprised she’s shocked, after all I doubt she even remembered the pain she went through, she was unconscious throughout the entire thing.

Their body started to change little by little, it seems both of them fainted already from the pain. It will take some time.

 

#####

 

By the end of the process I appraise the two girls.

 

Yuuna Trania

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Race: Kitsune

 

Level: 13

Class: Novice Spellcaster

HP: 745/745

MP: 109/109

Strength: 76

Magical Prowess: 97

Dexterity: 69

Agility: 71

Luck: 72

Vitality: 60

Magical Resistance: 87

 

Race Trait: [Illusion] [Longevity] [Shapeshift] [Spirit Form]

 

Weapon Proficiency

Polearm: D

Hidden Weapon: D

 

Elemental Proficiency

Fire: D+

Lightning: D+

Wind: E+

Light: E

Life: E

 

She looks just like how I imagined it, dark purple hair, eyes, ears, and tail.

 

Revia Gretaliza

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Race: Angel

 

Level: 13

Class: Novice Spellcaster

HP: 789/789

MP: 101/101

Strength: 81

Magical Prowess: 93

Dexterity: 77

Agility: 90

Luck: 68

Vitality: 76

Magical Resistance: 81

 

Race Trait: [Wings Manifestation] [Longevity]

 

Weapon Proficiency

Sword: E+

Polearm: D

 

Elemental Proficiency

Fire: E

Water: E

Lightning: E+

Wind: D

Light: E+

Dark: E

Life: E

 

That’s… Not what I expected at all, an angel, I hope people down there didn’t think she’s part of the church or something, that was risky Rosia. I look at her and she have silver hair with pink tip, as well as pink eyes, that explains the color of the stone that’s for certain, at this point her wings didn’t manifest, so she probably wouldn’t notice anything at first.

Both of them wake up and look at each other for a moment surprised. They take a quick look at their body to see their changes.

“It’s a bit weird but not too unpleasant, I don’t look any different from a human” Revia speak up first.

“I certainly do, what’s with these animal ears and tail? My old ears are gone now! And what am I supposed to do with this tail?” Yuuna speak worriedly. Revia look at her and glare for a moment.

“I think you look cute” Somehow I feel defeated by that statement, probably because I can’t say the same out loud to Rosia. Yuuna brightens up and hugs Revia, she in turn pat her head, what’s with this display of cute? I wonder if I should start the exposition or leave it to Yeig so Rosia and I can do our own thing, it’s a no brainer answer really.

“I’ll leave the explanation of how you’ve changed to Yeig, we’ll both come back soon, have to deal with some stuff first” 

*Grab*

I grab Rosia by her wrist and [Warp]

*Zoom*

 

13