The Gathering – Part 4
692 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jovi had a brief conversation with Rufas, her pig-faced storefront keeper, as I untied the hog-horse out front. She told him she’d be back to pack for an adventure. She’d be gone for about a month and to close down the shop until she got back. And yes, he could eat the rubbish in the wastebaskets as long as he stayed away from her lab. And to stop humping the Venus pussy tulips in the garden. 

“You don’t have a hog-horse of your own?” I said, as Jovi climbed up behind me. I felt her breasts press against my shoulder blades as she wrapped her hands around my waist. She put her chin on my shoulder. 

“What’s the point?” She said. “I walk everywhere.”

“Come on,” shouted Breezy, hovering down the street in mid-air. “This way!” 

I snapped the reins, kicked, and off we went. The light was fading quickly and the lamp-lighters were hard at work illuminating the cobblestone streets. It was getting hard to keep Breezy in view as we made our way up the hill through alleys and roads. I thought about asking her to illuminate herself but realized that wouldn’t be practical. As if reading my mind, Jovi let me know that she knew where Rova most likely was at this hour as well, and could get us there if we lost the little fae. I also noticed her hand slipping from my waist to other parts of my body. She played it off like an accident when I brushed her away the first time, but after the sixth time of cupping my twat, I had to stop the hog-horse and demand she keep her hands to herself. The half-elf, half whatever she was of the ancient wood, simply shrugged, gave me a pouty look, and clasped her fingers together around my belly. 

Finally, we arrived at a building on the edge of town. It was a three story structure crafted entirely from white stone with almost no windows. Or at least the windows it did have were boarded up with wooden slats. There was music playing from inside. Rough strings and heavy drums, very faint from out here. Lots of creatures were walking, crawling, and scurrying around the front entrance, which was guarded by a pair of hefty looking bulltaurs. Bulltaurs, commonly just referred to as bulls, were a subspecies of centaurs. They had the same man/horse combination, but bulltaurs sported the body of a bull and the horns to match. Oh, and they were about half as large as their more elusive cousins. But compared to my hog-horse, these bulls were massive. 

As we approached the bulls, they looked us up and down with their squinty little black eyes. We hopped off the hog-horse, tied it up, and marched up the stone steps. 

“Entrance fee is five coins,” said the bull on the right. 

I winced. “Oh, I didn’t bring any …” I looked at Jovi, who rolled her eyes. She reached into a little pouch on her side and pulled out five copper coins and dropped them into the bull’s massive palm. The bull pushed the door open and we were immediately assaulted by loud sounds and bright lights. Jovi walked in. I tried to follow but was stopped. 

“Five each,” said the bull, unless you choose to wear the crown.” 

“We’re just here to talk to someone,” I said. “We’re not here to … engage in any house services.” 

This was admittedly my first time at a brothel in a long, long time so I was a bit rusty on the rules. 

“Coin or crown. Up to you,” said the bull. 

I looked around for Breezy, but again she was nowhere to be found. That girl had the attention span of a … Well, a glow fae. I tried to look past the bulls for Jovi, but she’d disappeared into the crowd. 

“Fine,” I said. “I’ll wear a crown. Whatever. Just let me in. I’ll be out in a few minutes anyway.” 

The two bulls looked at each other and I swear I saw smirks cross their faces. The bull on the left pulled what looked like a silver tiara from a nearby wooden crate and placed it on my head. It melted away into golden dust. 

“What was that?” I said. 

The bulls said nothing, simply stepped back and motioned for me to enter. I did, thank you very much, and suddenly found myself pressed up against the edge of a laughing, moaning, drinking, dancing, singing, scuffling mass of people and creatures that could only be described as a drunken interspecies clusterfuck. 

The main room was full of tables with a bar in the back. There were two wooden spiral staircases that led up on either side. Good thing I wasn’t in male form, I thought. Being this close to this many women could end in a chase scene through the streets. 

“There you are,” said Jovi, pulling me over to her. “I didn’t know if you—” she suddenly went wide-eyed as she glanced up over my head.

“What?” I said.

“You’re crowned,” she said. 

“Yeah, what does that mean? The bullshits out front neglect to explain that bit.” 

Jovi laughed. A full on burst of belly rolling mirth that ended in a snort. “You don’t get out very often do you?”

“I prefer books to people.”

Jovi bit her lip. “In Madam Bellasux’s house of pleasure, you either pay with coin or with your body.”

“Meaning … what exactly?”

“It means …” She grabbed a drink off a passing tray and downed it in one gulp. “It means you’re magically sealed inside of here until a you get fucked by a paying customer.” 

“I’m sorry, what now?” 

Jovi swiped another drink, swallowed. “And guess what, I just happened to be a paying customer.”

I blinked at her. It was probably just my imagination, but I suddenly felt a multitude of eyes on me. “Can we please just stay focused on why we came here? Do you know where Rova is? I can’t find Breezy and she—”

“Sure, I bet she’s upstairs collecting,” said Jovi. “But you’re still getting fucked tonight, Jak. Magical house rules. Whether it’s by me or by some other lucky—ooh look: cocoa shots.” 

With a drink in her hand, Jovi seemed a stark contrast to the woman I met earlier this morning. Her demeanor went from jaded, clinical scientist to ‘let’s get crunk,’ in a very short span of time. I’m sure my magical cum, the fact I was now an attractive woman, and the copious amount of alcohol she was now consuming had a bit to do with that. But all the same, it was obvious Jovi was a multilayered character. And she thought I was the one with a facade. 

I gritted my teeth and walked past her towards the nearest staircase. The body of a half-man, half-crab thing collapsed in front of me. I let out a shriek and stepped back. For a moment I couldn’t help analyze his probable parentage—my passion for all things interspecies compatibility kicking in. Probably an ankleopod and a human. A very odd yet fascinating combination. Anyway, the crab guy just laughed and snapped his pincers at my pussy as I quickly stepped over him and all but ran up the stairs. Jovi short on my heels. 

The first difference I noticed between the downstairs and upstairs was the sound. Downstairs, it was a party with music and jovial voices. Upstairs, well, it was still a party, but the music was replaced with the muffled slaps of flesh behind thin wooden doors. Coupled with a symphony of voices both of pain and pleasure. There was also enough wooden furniture squeaking and creaking to make one think a whole forest of trees were having an orgy up here.

The hallway led one of two ways. One towards a boarded window. The other down a hall. And despite there being a number of creatures up here it didn’t take long to identify Rova. For two reasons. One, she was the only fox-kin present. And two, she was hovering over a pair of male gnomes who currently had their dicks plugged into either side of a rather plump female gnome. Like a pig on a spit over a fire. While the two tiny fuckers thrusted as hard as they could, Rova waved her hands over them. She appeared to be scooping up air and molding it into a ball above the trio. There was no sparkle or dazzle to illustrate the magical activity, just the odd pantomime that, to an uninitiated eye, made the girl appear to be a bit on the loony side. 

Jovi and I watched in disgusted fascination—well, I was disgusted, I don’t know about Jovi—as the two bearded tots rammed one last synchronized thrust into the gagging, shaking female. At the same time, at the moment of climax, Rova collapsed whatever “energy” she was gathering in the air and seemed to compress it into a tiny ball. As the gnomes pulled their cocks out with a slurpy pop, Rova stuffed the energy ball into a tiny phylactery hanging on a thin chain around her neck. The two gnomes have each other high five, leaving the female coughing and twitching. 

“That all you fuckers”—cough, cough—“got!” Moaned the plump female. “I was almost there, you ninny munching”—hiccup, hiccup—“dirt bags!” The lady gnome looked up at Rova, seeming noticing her for the first time. “And who the”—hiccup, hiccup—“fuck are you?”

Rova ignored the gnome and walked down the hall. 

“Uh, excuse me,” I said, snapping out of my staring stupor. I tapped the fox girl on the shoulder and she whipped around. 

Rova’s face had a soft, cuteness about it despite her sharp features. Two furry red ears popped out of a wild nest of ginger hair on her head, and her eyes were a mustard yellow. She was dressed in a spaghetti strapped top that was cut so short it exposed the bottom rounds of her small but perky tits. She was slender, but not lanky. And despite her being small chested, her ass was quite plump. An ass that sported a puffy red tail that now stood erect at attention, given my intrusion to her business. 

“Hi, nice to meet you,” I said. “I’m, Jak. And this is … oh, right you already know—”

“Jovi?” said Rova, lifting an eyebrow. “The flip you doing down here?” Rova made a snarling sound, then scratched her pussy and quickly smelled it. 

“Give her the letter, Jak,” said Jovi. 

Slightly stunned by Rova’s strange and abrupt scratch and sniff gesture, for a moment all I did was blink. “Oh, right,” I said, pulling the sealed parchment from my vest pocket. As I handed it to Rova, the fox girl made a “ph, ph, ph,” sound and twitched three times before taking it from me. 

“What’s this?” Said the fox. 

“Orders from our mistress,” said Jovi. 

 Now it was time for Rova to stare and blink. First at Jovi, then at me. Then she made a sucking noise as one of her eyes twitched, and broke the seal. Just as it did for Jovi, the parchment ejaculated a beam of light and a gust of wind at Rova’s face. And just like that, the twitchy fox girl was in the know. 

“No shit?” said Rova, eyeing me a complex look of intrigue and disbelief. She folded the letter and handed it back to me. 

“Yes shit,” I said. Jovi and Rova exchanged an indiscernible look, then Rova nodded. “Alright then. Well, do you mind if I finish up here first? There’s a cock-goblin fucking a mermaid in a wash basin back here and that’s an energy combo I’m not sure I’ll ever have the chance to collect again. Probably really great for creating underwater breathing potions.” 

“By all means,” I said. 

The fox girl bowed her legs and slapped her pussy three times while making a “fu, fu, fu,” sound, before turning and walking down to the far end of the hall. I watched her hips and tail sway back and forth as she went. There was a kind of elegant flow to the way she moved despite how … twitchy she was. And those tight pantaloons—cut for a tail—really did her ass well. 

“She have something wrong with her?” I said, turning to face Jovi. “She seems a bit—” I didn’t get to finish my sentence because Jovi’s lips were suddenly attached to mine. When I tried to pull away, the taller and much stronger woman pressed me into the wall, grabbed my wrists, and pinned them above my head all in one swift motion. When I tried to speak, Jovi thrust her tongue into my throat so hard and so deep that my whole body twitched from the gag reflex it triggered. Next thing I knew there was a hand down my pants and fingers up my pussy. When Jovi finally pulled her tongue out, I let out a desperate gasp for air. I didn’t get much in the way of too much oxygen, however, because a moment later the fingers that were just in my slit were now deep in my throat. With my hands still pinned up against my head, I gagged again. After Jovi pulled her fingers out of my mouth, she wiped them on my tunic, then spit a glob onto my face. 

I jolted back in surprise and finally found the strength to pull my arms free. 

“What the fuck was that?” I said, staggering away from her. I wiped her spit off with my sleeve. “Got me right in the eye. What’s wrong with you?”

Jovi stepped towards me. I took a step back and bumped into a door. It creaked open to reveal a small, empty closet. 

“Look, Jak,” she said, taking a step closer. “You’re stuck in here until that crown comes off. So it’s either me or some drunk with a cock. You pick.”

I huffed, then swallowed. I wasn’t sure how to respond to that. 

“Plus,” said Jovi. “If I squirt in your mouth, it increases your sensitivity to my breast water. Faster recover, remember? I told you—”

“Yeah, yeah, your nectar … fruit, blah, blah, blah.” I let out a long sigh then threw my hands up. “Fine, but do you have to be so rough? Fuck!”

Jovi slowly took another step towards me and placed a hand softly around my neck. With a half, crooked smile she maneuvered me into the closet and shut the door behind her. 

10