The Gathering – Part 5
622 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Okay, we need to set some ground rules before we leave,” I said, setting my freshly packed travel sack on the floor. We were in one of the reading lounges of the library. A cozy little nook in the corner at the end of a truncated row of bookshelves. I pointed at a soaking wet Rova drying herself at the fireplace. “You need to stay at least two paces away at all times while I’m in male form. Jovi may have built up an immunity to proximity lust magic—”

             “That’s debatable,” snorted Breezy, who found Jovi grinding my face last night in a closet.

             —“but you obviously are not immune,” I continued, still pointing at Rova. 

             Jovi, who was leaning against a wall, paging through a book on potions, snorted a flat counter snort. “She liked it,” she whispered. “Plus, now that she’s licked my nectar, I’ll be able to wake him up faster with my breast water.”

             Rova had showed up at the library this morning on her own hog-horse, packed and ready to travel. I’d been busy packing bags on my own hog horse—well, my stolen hog-horse—outside, ‘round back and didn’t see her coming. The hairy-eared kitsune walked up to me with my back turned to ask if I was the male version of Jak she met last night, when whaaamo, she got too close and a rush of lust magic overcame her and … well, let’s just say I was lucky there was a bucket of cold water nearby on the edge of my well. 

             Rova shivered violently, her hands hovering over the fireplace. “Noted,” she said. 

            “And you,” I said, pointing to Jovi. “No more fucking around with me when I’m a woman. I’m not your plaything. Last night, I get it. Sort of. But that was it. You’re both here for a purpose, so let’s stay focused.”

Jovi turned a page then gave a thumbs up, her eyes never leaving the book. Now that I was male again, her interest in me was purely clinical. I was a curious topic of study, or at least my cum was, but nothing more. And since she really had no good excuse to extract more from me, her presence here was now strictly compulsory. The fact that I was now denying her access to another ‘field of study’ had turned her demeanor all that more nonchalant. 

“And you, Breezy.”

“Me?” said the attention deficit Fae.

“Where did you go last night?”

Breezy, who was drinking an actual thimble of my blood, shrugged. “Saw a harpie,” she said, as if that completely justified her disappearance.

Rova slurped a sip of hot tea.  

I let out a sigh. “Well,” I said, clapping my hands. “Alright. I just have one question for all of you. I’ll preface by saying it’s a bit personal, but does anyone have any notion as to why my asshole is on fire this morning?”

Rova spit tea out through her nose. 

“What?” said Breezy, with a giggly undertone. 

I looked at Jovi, squinted. 

Jovi looked at me. “Don’t look at me,” she said. “I just fucked your face.”

I was about to retort when a low, melodic laughter filled the room. We only had time to glance around at each other with raised eyebrows before a gust of wind rushed down the length of the row, blowing past the three of us.

We all watched in curious horror as a tornado of papers and dust materialized at the end of the row and a very tall, androgynous looking … thing appeared. He … she? It, rather, was dressed in a long silver drape and had horns protruding from its prominent forehead. 

My eyes went wide. 

“Oh, wow,” squeaked Breezy. “Who are you?”

“Madam Bellasyx,” said the creature in a feminine tone. “It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

“Love your outfit,” said Breezy. “So shiny.”

“Awe. Why thank you, little fae. Just had it made. Karakis spider silk. Very soft. Love how it rubs against my mystery bits, if you know what I mean.”

Both Rova and Jovi stared blankly at the intruder. I blinked, scratched the back of my head, then cringed. “I, uh, sorry. Are you wanting to check out a book or something? Because we’re actually closed. Will be for a while, and—”

“A book?” Bellasyx scoffed. “As if I have a use for those. No, I’m here about a more … personal matter.”

“Oh …kay?”

“You see, while you were in my domain last night,” it continued, “I couldn’t help but notice a certain smell. It was well hidden, since you were in your female form. But a curse like that is extremely hard to hide from our kind.”

“You’re a succubus?” I said. I could feel my body go rigid and cold. “I thought I knew every succubus in the area.”

“Incubus, technically. We’re much more rare. Although, I do have a … suc-ish side to me.” He/she giggled. 

“Huh,” I said. “So … how can we help you?” I said. 

“Oh, no, no. No need to help me.” It tisk, tisked. “I want to help you, Jak, with this quest of yours.”

I looked at Jovi and Rova, both of whom shrugged. 

“Really? Why?”

The incubus slid a finger over a row of books absentmindedly, then flicked the dust away. “Much like my colleague, Kaylisex, who gave you this quest—we talked last night, I know all about it—I too have a particular disdain for this one, Angelyx. The young brat is encroaching on both our territories, and we both want her gone.”

“You know where Angelyx is?” I said. It had been a year since I’d seen her. The last time being the day I broke up with her. 

“No, no. But I keep seeing signs of her. She’s somewhere in this city. Perhaps held up in the mountains. Like an elusive dream after waking, she keeps slipping through my fingers. Not that I could hurt the bitch if I got a hold of her, mind you, but I know someone who could.” It wiggled its fingers at me, bracelets jangling.

“Okay?” I said, prodding it along. 

It opened its mouth to speak when Rova suddenly slapped her own ass three times and let out a raspy, breathy moan. Then she rubbed her crotch and smelled her fingers. 

The incubus blinked, its eyebrows raised.

“Sorry,” said Rova, twitching. “I’ve got the fits.”

Bellasyx looked back at me. “Anyway, I have a particular affinity for wind magic, as you may have picked up on. It’s not teleportation by any means, but it can move you and your group along considerable distances much quicker than on foot or hoof. It has its limitations, but given the long stretches you’re planning to trek from your map upstairs, I’d say a gift like that would … go a long way. No pun intended.” It giggled again. “For a small price, of course.”

I looked at Jovi, Rova, Breezy, then back at the incubus. “And that would be?”

The thing smiled. Teeth so white they glowed in the window filtered, morning light. “Your dreams, of course.” 

I raised an eyebrow. “I’m sorry, what now?” I knew a lot about succubi but my knowledge fell short when it came to their male counterparts. Or quasi-male in this case.

“It’s simple,” it said. “Every time you use my wind magic, I get to enter one of your dreams.” 

“Is this the kind of thing where you suck years of my life out while I’m sleeping or—”

“No, no, of course not!” The incubus reached into his sleeve and pulled out a small glass marble. He examined the smoke filled object as he spoke. “I'm just asking for another round of … what you allowed me last night.” 

Jovi, Rova, and Breezy all looked at me, obviously just as confused as I was. I took a moment to piece this together. Then a vague memory floated to the top of my mind. No, not a memory, the remnants of a … dream. My sphincter suddenly clenched so tight I wasn’t sure if it would ever relax again.

“It was you!” I said, pointing. “You … you’re the reason I’m having trouble walking straight this morning.” 

“You know it was a good fuck when it lingers into reality," said the incubus, winking at Jovi. 

“I didn’t give you permission to … to do anything to me. You’re a demon. Demons can’t do anything unless given …” I thought a little harder. Last night was beginning to blur a bit. 

The incubus made a circular motion above its head with a long bony finger. “You put on the crown, remember.”

“The crown?” I said. “But no. But I thought …” I looked at Jovi, who, for the first time this morning showed an emotional reaction. Her face turned a slight hint of red and she hid half of it behind her book. 

“You lied to me?” I said.

Jovi shrugged. 

Breezy gasped. “Oh I get it now,” then she giggled. “That’s a good one. She got you good, Jak.”

“I got him good too,” giggled the incubus, who wiggled his eyebrows at Breezy. 

Breezy burst out laughing. So did Rova. I however, did not. I sucked in a deep breath, clenched just about every muscle in my body, then forced myself to relax. 

“Thank you for your offer,” I said. “But not interested.”

The incubus grinned. “Do you realize how long it takes to travel on hoof from the blue moon clan’s territory to the Coral Origi Kingdom? Two weeks at best. That’s, what, half the time you have left? Even the time-wizard’s magic can’t shrink a distance gap.” The creature let that information sink in for a moment. After an awkward silence, it sighed. “Tell you what. I’ll toss in another little treat just to sweeten the deal.” He pulled out a black feather. I instantly recognized it as a writing quill. “This is an acceleration void creator,” he said. “You open a hole in space time like this.” He drew a circle in the air and an empty void appeared. He took a book, tossed it in, and the hole vanished. “Anything that goes in comes flying out having increased its speed ten-fold.” He drew another circle and the book, now a deadly projectile, zoomed out of the empty void and exploded into bits against the stone wall. 

“Oh, jeez,” I said, holding my hands up in defense. "Please don't hurt my books."

“Wow,” said Breezy. “Can I try?”

“You can have it,” said Bellasyx. “If your friend here agrees.”

I tossed my hands up. “Why does everyone always want to fuck me so much?”

“I don’t want to fuck you,” said Breezy, ever so helpful. 

I rolled my eyes. “Fine! Fine,” I relented. “Hand over the marble and the pen and you can have my dreams. Just, please, no more of what you did last night,” I said, the memory of my dream floating back up to the surface. “That was … that was just uncalled for.” 

“What did he do?” said breezy. 

Ignoring her, I reached out and opened my palm to receive the objects but the incubus shook its head. 

“These items can only be received by one who possesses a mapping skill. You think you can just vanish into thin air and reappear without knowing where you’re going?”

I paused mid stride towards the creature and looked at Breezy. 

“Oooh, that’s me,” she said, buzzing up to eye level. She flew over to Bellasyx with a great big smile on her face. The incubus returned the gesture and handed the items to her. To my surprise, they both dissolved into her when Breezy touched them. 

“Come Fae, while your travel companions prepare, let me teach you how to use these items to benefit your whole group.” And with that, the incubus and the glow fae disappear in a swirl of wind. 

After letting out a huff, I looked at Jovi and Rova. Both of them stared back, blank expressions on their faces. Then Rova  squeezed her tits three times, her left eye twitching, and whispered, “fu, fu, fuck my furry tits,” then clicked her teeth. “Sorry,” she said, brushing off the twitch. "That was a bad one."

I cringed, picked up my pack, and slumped it over my shoulder. “Come on, you two. Let’s to collect a half-demon, rape-wresting female giant.”

9