Why trucks?
42 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the lights of a large truck barrelled down upon me, I could help but think: if only I were more powerful, a mere truck couldn’t stop me! I wish I could be the most powerful thing in existence!

The next thing I knew, I was on a grassy plain. A blue window opened in front of me with a message:

Your wish has been granted, you are now the most powerful thing in existence.

Assessing my current state… I was a truck. A large truck, with a loud horn… wtf? Who’s responsible for this? I’m gonna hit’em!

I was just minding my own business in the reincarnation department rubber stamping various stupid requests. I know I’m supposed to read through them properly but there’s so many it just gets tiresome. Rather than trying to decide what the correct way to reincarnate someone is, I’ll just keep approving all the stupid wishes they all want.

Suddenly I heard a loud horn and a portal opened above my desk. Is that a truck?

God damnit, not again. Another invasion. Another dead god who approved something they shouldn’t have. I keep telling the guys in management that they need better hiring practices instead of just hiring random people off the street, but they never listen, and I get stuck cleaning up the mess. It’s a good thing this truck is a newbie and doesn’t know how to deal with time-locks yet. Otherwise, trying to deal with an unruly divine truck could be far more difficult. I never did figure out why they chose trucks to be the divine instrument capable of shattering dimensional boundaries. Wouldn’t it make more sense to use a hammer?

1