Monster girl (prologue for a story)
210 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

I’d long been fascinated by monster girls. I’m not really sure why, but I often looked at images of them often seeking out new designs and ideas people had. One monster girl in particular seemed to catch my attention, and I kept staring at it. I’d move on, then go back and stare more. I couldn’t figure it out, why did it draw my attention so?

“Interested huh?”

What? Who said that? I looked around and saw no one.

“Is it that you want to be with one? Or do you want to be one?”

She was a tentacle monster… neither of those made any sense… did they? Besides, I was a guy… I mean, I was born one, and never bothered to question it at least. Never had a reason to… I’m not really a tentacle girl am I? That’s not really something I fantasize about being… right?

I felt like I was failing to convince myself. It wasn’t like I actually thought I was really a tentacle girl inside, it was more like my imagination just couldn’t let go of the question: What would that be like? My curiosity burned with need for an answer.

“Your wish is my command.” She totally giggled as she finished saying that.

I was torn between dread and eager anticipation as my consciousness faded. I wanted to know.

***Author Note***

Just had a silly idea I felt a need to write.

Edit: I started actually writing the rest of the story: Tentacle Girl

6