Slime Power
141 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Most think slimes are weak. I do not. Especially when considering their low cost. As a dungeon, I can make slimes at super low cost. So low, it’s comparable to the cost of making water. I’m pretty sure slimes are mostly water anyway.

Thus, I put together a number of traps and plans for dealing with invaders.

First: Slime rivers. Basically a river except instead of water, it’s slimes moving. Set up a wide trench with a circular path (like a giant moat), some slime spawners to replace lost slimes and an order to keep moving. It’s very hard to get through as regular swimming doesn’t work well, and killing the slimes just results in lowering the “water” level until replacements can spawn. Killing enough slimes to make the crossing easy, actually requires a lot of firepower. It’s over a thousand slimes.

Second: Slime Cannons. Not really cannons, but basically they launch a slime at high speed towards a target. Not very dangerous on its own, but a great way to distract casters during a boss fight. I like to put them in the ceiling and high on the walls.

Third: Slime avalanche. Basically: Bury them in slimes! Works best as a trap room that can be kept locked for a long time. Humans don’t die all that fast when buried after all.

People used to laugh at the slime dungeon. It was a beginner’s dungeon. A place for newbies to get experience and grow. They stopped laughing when the worlds strongest heroes died, and I wiped out a nation in retaliation.

See, numbers matter, and I can make slimes that have special abilities. Like exploding on death. Or armor penetration. If I make a slime that is guaranteed to do at least one damage, and send a flood of them, it’ll wear anyone down eventually. If that’s not enough, I’ll change the variants I use. Poison slimes, weakening slimes, temporal slimes are probably the most insidious. Make them slowly die of old age. 

Then there’s the mega slime. The slime so large, it’s basically impossible to fight normally. That’s the first big boss. Challengers basically have to enter the slime itself because it fills the boss room, and then fight while it dissolves them. It’s so big, good luck with that. Bigger than an olympic swimming pool. At least that was the exclamation one hero gave once. 

As for how I destroyed a nation? I just released a flood of over a billion slimes. 

I am still a beginner dungeon, but people don’t laugh anymore. The first 10 floors are excellent training so people keep coming in and fighting slimes. However, no one goes past floor 10 anymore. That’s when I start getting serious. That’s when people start dying.

5