Chapter 10. Red haired devil.
266 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiba POV)

Disoriented, hot, sweaty, and confused. I awoke in the middle of the night, having woken up with the feeling of restless legs multiplied by a thousand, spread throughout my entire body combined with an insatiable thirst.

The sudden urge to stretch overcame me and out of habit I stretched as I always had, yawning as I did so.

First, I pulled my arms above my head, extending them out to the sides as far as they would go until i felt a soft click in my elbows and arched my back, stretching my torso.

My legs were next, but they were wrapped in a blanket that my foggy mind, and hot body cared little for. Angrily, I kicked the blanket off of my legs to stretch them to my heart's content. My legs shook as I pushed them to their limit and spread my toes letting out a long sigh as they relaxed.

Sitting up I reached over to my side reaching into the dark for a glass of water I always kept at my bedside nightstand yet I felt nothing.

Getting more than a little angry at how I somehow missed the glass of water, I leaned over further, slowly waving my hand back and forth, anticipating the feel of glass any moment, yet instead of a cold glass of water, my hand touched something soft and warm. This action elicited a set of eyes to appear out of the blackness, and my recent memories came crashing back into my mind.

Tsume- "Kiba? Did you sit up all on your own?"

I was frozen in shock. The last I remembered I was playing with Kushina making her cum her brains out and having a grand time, and then I was here...

Lost in my thoughts, I didn’t even acknowledge my mother reaching over until I felt her arms wrap around me and pick me up, pulling me towards her position laying on the mat, we used as a makeshift bed.

This action of hers, while typically normal, was marred by the fact that her hands didn’t pick up a squishy soft baby. Nor did she softly bring me towards her chest. No, she dropped me just as quickly as she picked me up, letting me fall the short distance to the ground where I caught myself out of instinct, before falling onto my cloth diaper due to a distinct lack of balance, not a lack of strength.

A moment later, light from a lantern filled the small tent and I saw my beautiful mother on the other side, dressed in a stripped down uniform, looking at me with a kunai drawn and confusion plainly written across her face.

Tsume-”Kiba?”

Her shaky voice and the very real fear and concern she showed, made me realize that I may have gone too far last night in my testing. There, however, was only one thing left to do. Lifting my hands, I reached for my mother with outstretched arms, admiring just how effortless it was now to move. How the baby fat that once encompassed my pudgy arms was gone, showing thick skin tightly wrapped around corded muscle. How I could look around with ease without the slightest strain on my neck.

And it worked, of course it did. My mother disregarded her earlier fright quickly scooping me up into a tight hug before looking me over.

Tsume-”This is amazing…”

Tsume was looking me all over, checking every inch of my body that wasn’t covered by the diaper, and even that too after she calmed down and changed me.

Her hands traced the well defined muscles that rippled under my skin as I giggled due to her soft touch. her eyes were filled with wonder, excitement, and no small amount of worry as she took in my newly refined form until my eyes set upon her swaying chest that was above me and my stomach made itself known.

Tsume-” Well your appetite is still healthy.”

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her as she loosened her blouse and brought me forward. without prompting I immersed myself, sinking my face into her chest, using my new strength to aid my perverted desires and began fondling her to my hearts content.

I activated my abilities as i did so, gorging myself on her milk as she twitched and writhed due to my ministrations, slowly falling to the ground as her knees gave out.

Tsume-”Kiba, please stop, that's enough.”

Her words went unheeded as I continued, growing even more determined as the seconds went by.

Tsume-”Kiba, that’s too much,”

Her whispers and pleas fell on deaf ears as my desires continued unabated. The newfound autonomy gained from my strength allowed me to reach over and swap tits with ridiculous ease, as I continued my unending torment of my mother’s sensibilities.

Tsume-”Kiba, stop! I can’t hold it in any longer! AHHHHH!

The earth shattering scream breaks me out of my selfish trance and I stop using my abilities only to feel as we both fall to the floor. My mother passed out to the world. I can hear people outside moving only giving me enough time to wrap her button up blouse around her and I before Jariya barges in, followed closely by Kushina, who promptly kicks him out of the tent once she sees the state of my mother.

I, however, got to see Kushina, dressed in what must be some kind of sleepwear, her swollen tits unsupported underneath her thin cotton top as she rushed to ensure my mother was okay.

In the dimly lit and chilly room, her nipples stood out proudly and my hunger was far from sated. My desires ignited within me and compelled me into action.

looking towards her I did my best to make my desires known, but she wasn’t under my influence yet. She regarded me cautiously, taking in the scene of my mother’s obscene state, and my newly changed body. all the while my eyes never left her visage. Then it happened. She bit her lower lip, looking behind her at the entrance in contemplation, before bursting into a flurry of action.

Paper, ink, and hand signs flowed like water at a pace I couldn’t follow, before she turned back towards me, picking me up and looking me over much like my mother had done mere minutes ago, not saying a word all the while.

she sat next to my mother with me upon her lap, before she opened my mother's blouse, looking at her swollen and engorged tits, that I selfishly bruised and used in my feverish desires.

Kushina’s breath hitched as she took in the extent of my handiwork. Her hands carressing my mother’s chest in an almost jealous fashion before she looked back towards me. With the same worry my mother showed.

Kushina-” I suppose your bodies change all but confirms you have some sort of Bloodline limit. although the question remains… do you understand what you are doing?”

Unlike what I expected, she didnt wait for me to answer. Instead, she laid me down between her thighs as she took off her top. Pulling it over her head as her bright red hair cascaded down, her breasts bouncing free as they came into view.

She truly is a beautiful woman. Her motherly glow and bountiful peaks only adding to her natural beauty. I suppose I should treat her well, since the changes in my body are due to her fulfilling the requirement of my Faux Hatsu. she deserves a good treat.

Reaching out my now stronger arms, I ask with my body language for some more food, and surprisingly she relents easily enough, bringing me to her chest. Like before, I waste no time digging my claws into her, only to be interrupted almost immediately by a sharp pain in my ass.

Kushina-”NO!, BAD!”

What the fuck? Did she just pinch my bottom? That hurt you cunt!

In revenge I did all I could do, and hit her again with all I had, only to feel another pinch, this time even harder.

Kushina-”I said no Kiba!”

looking up at the flustered, heavy breathing yet very pissed expression upon her face, I felt like crying for the very first time. I was being told no, and punished!

A small part of me found this dommy mommy behavior sexy, but the vast majority was conflicted and irritated. I will become a god on this planet in due time. I’ll be damned if she stops me!

—a few hours later at daybreak—

KIba-”Waah! wa, wa, waah!”

Tsume-”What are you doing to my son Kushina!”

Kushina-”Well, Goodmorning Tsume. Currently I’m teaching your son manners. This needs to happen, and we both know you don’t have it in you to do so when he is so young.”

Tsume-” What are you talking about? He is perfectly fine!”

Kushina-”Really? can you honestly look at your bruised chest and tell me everything is fine? This needs to happen, more than ever now that his bloodline limit has shown itself.”

looking at my mother through bleary eyes, I see what they are talking about. Her chest is an absolute mess. For the first time in weeks I felt some small amount of guilt at my actions, however, they don’t last long. My fury of being punished, combined with the judgement of the two beautiful ladies angered and disappointed over my actions, causes my vessels to reach a peak.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding

Pride, Wrath, Greed, Envy, Patience, and Diligence filled from them two and myself near instantly.

As much as I desired to use my newfound wealth of power to remedy this absurd punishment, I had larger goals that completing sooner would be of more benefit. Which I could now accomplish.

Tuning out the two women who began to pack camp as they sent me stern looks while we prepared to leave, I fell into a trance of making my next power up, ignoring their concerned gazes.

Long-term investments are surprisingly cheap for the return gained. This is even more obvious when dependencies like the makeshift Hatsu, that refined my body last night, come into play.

SYS-”Zan, Shi, Ban”

Zan: Unleash the essence of your soul in the form of a blade.

Shi: Awaken the dormant power within, igniting your blade with the flames of power.

Ban: Ascend to the pinnacle of your potential, unleashing the full might of your Zanpakuto.

This ability upon creation is granted to the creator, however it is inert until the requirements are fulfilled.

REQ- “The creature known as the following must be sealed within the ability holder to activate.”

“The Three Tailed Beast” or “Isobu”

“Upon the completion of the requirements, the following stages will activate one after the other over time.”

“Stage 1. Zanpakuto. The ability will absorb a single tails worth of chakra from the beast, while also syphoning its regeneration for the following six years. The amount syphoned will be regulated so that by the end of the six years, the Beast will have all three tails once again. At the end of this period, the Imagined Zanpakuto will be available to the ability holder.”

“Stage 2. Shikai. Following the completion of the first stage, the second stage begins. this comprises of absorbing two tails worth of chakra from the Beast, and syphoning the regeneration at a much slower rate. As before, this takes another six years and is regulated as such so that the Beast is in a complete state by the time of its completion. This second form endows the blade with various qualities suited for, and dependent on, both the user and the beast.”

“Stage 3. Bankai. Following the completion of the second stage, the third stage begins. Unlike prior stages, this third stage absorbs the chakra beast entirely over the course of another six years, moving the seal and beast to the soul forged sword where it now resides permanently. This third stage, when completed, endows the blade with great power, allowing the user to make full use of the combined chakra stored over this Eighteen year period.”

SYS- “Sins required, Pride, Envy, Wrath, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Lust.”

WARNING!!! Virtue of Humility sits at 29%

continue without complimentary virtue?

WARNING!!! Virtue of Generosity sits at 44%

continue without complimentary virtue?

Fuck it…just a little extra Pride and Greed, let’s go!

3