Chapter 4. The Fall.
416 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If there is one thing I have learned since joining the family, is that Tsume and her enjoyment in scaring me know no bounds. Ever since last night when she spooked the crap out of me, she has taken an inordinate amount of pleasure in startling me and I'm only a month old. Even worse, Kuromaru got in on it.

To my dismay, the use of the lust sin without its counterpart did not go without repercussions that were shown during mealtime. I'll be the first to admit I was always a horny bastard, but this is different, it's subtle but I feel certain barriers that I wouldn't dare cross without feeling shame or guilt have lessened. This morning I had let myself go and was playing with my food more than actually eating, and it didn't go unnoticed. It was even weirder when I had no shame at being looked at funny for my actions.

After lunch we had an unexpected visitor pop in. When mother opened the door from my vantage, I could see it was a ninja handing my mother some paper. He abruptly disappeared in a flash after his job was done. My mother read the letter right there after closing the door and her face looked solemn.

Tsume-" Hana, I need you to look after your brother. Kuromaru, and I must go to work."

Hana-”How long will you be gone?"

Tsume- "Not long, I'll be back in a few hours, I'm still on leave, but my position as clan head requires my presence. I'll be back soon."

As soon as she left after saying goodbye, I let go of a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. This had to be due to my interference. I haven't gotten much yet in regards to my system vessels, but I expected a lot depending on how things turned out exactly.

I opened my status mentally and could see that my sin of pride had been filled out after completing my self imposed mission, but my humility has not kept up. Envy is maxed out and is ready for use, but Wrath, the most difficult sin to raise, sits at 20℅ only ever increasing when I get frustrated with my body.

Sloth is filling quickly, even since it's use last night, but, so has diligence due to completing my goals. Temperance however, much like wrath is difficult to raise. Making the filled out sin of gluttony unable to be used.

The problem is the sin of lust. It's already filled and overflowing just after a single blissful meal. Combined with its new larger vessel making it stronger, I'm very tempted to try and make something with it, and envy.

Sys-"Bone refinement pill. A marvel of alchemical craftmanship. This pill embodies the pinnacle of scientific ingenuity. Formulated through meticulous research of rare herbs, minerals, and essences, this pill holds the ability to safely, and without pain, drastically improve the very foundation of the skeletal structure, allowing for perfect growth and development through targeted guidance of the bodies natural osteoblasts. Comes in the form of a soft small dissolving tablet."

This was the best I could do at the moment aside from enhancing my senses individually, which I decided to wait on for now. I don't know if my baby mind can handle that. But this was tempting, so very tempting. Every time envy filled more, overflowing it's vessel I felt like I was wasting it, I was also so very bored. I was left bundled up most of the time, or in my crib. I was only a month or so old, yet I wanted some entertainment.

Not all is dire though. I have learned that the more plausible the description is, the cheaper the item is. That little tidbit about osteoblasts made a big difference in cost. I tried making the super soldier serum but I couldn't describe a plausible enough way in which It worked, let alone change its form to something I could use safely.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice my sister coming over and looking at me with affection in her eyes. She acted bratty when mom was around, but when alone, she spoiled me. Stroking my baby hair and talking to me. I could always count on her to release me from the confines of the tightly wrapped blanket.

Hana-" Thppppth!!"

Kiba-" hahaha!"

She blows a raspberry into my stomach getting a reaction out of me and it's on, she's tickling the crap out of me with a smile on her face, as I laugh uncontrollably as she sticks her tiny fingers into the crook of my neck, and then my sides only to get my thighs next, before my armpits.

It only lasted a few seconds before it was over and my sister let's up. Leaving me to catch my breath. She got herself a drink and I watched her from the floor as she moved through the house getting a glass of water. She returned and sat down beside me on the floor and began doing her schoolwork, occasionally voicing her frustrations, and talking to me as if I could understand her.

I tuned her out and instead started thinking back towards giving myself some entertainment. My brief stint outside these walls was exhilarating. Not only the flying but also seeing everybody, and to some extent the sense of fulfillment I got from successfully listening in to the meeting and delivering the warning. I felt accomplished and I want that again but what can I do? Give myself X-ray vision and watch in on the area perhaps? That wouldn't work very well for entertainment without sound.

My mind grows foggy and I can feel sleep taking me as I feel my sisters hand gently stroking my hair. Goddamnit...

Ding!

I awoke later that evening after Mother came home. She didn't hesitate for a second to wake me up and feed me, exclaiming that her chest hurt. I honestly wasn't very hungry, but like the fat baby I am, I ate it up with glee, happily relieving her of her burden. With my hands gaining some more control lately I didn't hesitate to make biscuits, happily mauling my Mother’s swollen chest. The way she hitched and shuddered as I massaged and suckled her tender breasts one after the other didn't pass me unnoticed, but instead of making me stop, I felt encouraged... I doubled down until her eyes glazed over and her breathing stopped for a few seconds, until she moaned deeply yet quietly with one big shudder traveling through her body.

Shortly after her high she looked down at me with a red face and she forcibly removed me from her chest placing me in my crib and leaving quickly. Not even burping me and looking deeply ashamed.

When the doors closed, anger flashed through my eyes. I wasn't done yet! I realised I fucked up big time, yet I also realised that I didn't care. Those succulent tits are mine and I'll do what I want, fuck the consequences.

Ding!

With the notification going off I pulled up my status.

Pride- 100% Humility-69%

Envy- 100% Kindness-100%

Wrath-27% Patience-100%

Sloth-100% Diligence-77%

Greed-100% Generosity-100%

Gluttony-100% Temperance-22%

Lust-100% Chastity- Lost!

I get to work right away creating something I gained from horny inspiration and lust-filled desire.

Sys- "Orgasmic Tongue. Active ability, granted to the creator upon its completion. This ability induces the bodies natural orgasm response in those touched by the holders tongue while active. Repeated long term exposure warps the mind of the victim making them deeply infatuated with the holder, and pliable to the holders demands. Uses mental energy.

The skill wanted all three, Envy, Greed, and the improved lust vessel to create it. For a moment I realised that after this there was no going back. But to be honest did I want to? I'm living in a world where I could die any day. Even to forces inside the village, and I find that I just didn't care about being a good person anymore. The shame of judgment held very little sway over me. The only fear I hold is of death or torture, of me or those I care for. Tsume is good mother, but the idea of corrupting her made my little heart beat faster. At the thought corroding her willpower over year's to the point she eagerly welcomed her son to defile her became a personal goal of mine, as soon as the thought struck me.

I then thought of all the other women whom this ability could work on in the future and that was enough to make me shake with excitement. Confirming my selection, I felt as though the knowledge to use it was placed in my mind and watched as the bottles were used and larger ones took their place. The sin of Lust was now used twice without its counterpart and I couldn't care less. I'm actually rather excited about revelling in the sin of lust. With my ability I have no doubt I can one day have a bevy of externally young and dangerously infatuated beauties at my beck and call. The thought of Hinata laying in my bed with my cum spilling from her pussy flashed through my mind and I couldn't help but giggle in excitement.

Tsume-" Time for a bath, you little troublemaker."

Kiba-" Ahh!"

My mother took me into the bath with her and washed me as I sat in her lap top her plush thighs. I felt a tad guilty as I felt her gentle touch when I remembered my thoughts of making her my plaything in the future, but I promised myself that I wouldn't ever break her heart. But rather, remold it into what I wanted. So that we could both be happy.

After the bath I was swaddled and laid down for the night, eagerly awaiting breakfast.

The following morning I awoke with butterflies in my stomach. I had no idea how this would go, but there was only one way to find out.

When my mother came to get me and change me, I was so happy I smiled and giggled loudly as she swooped me up and cleaned me. But instead of feeding me in my room as always, she brought me into the living room and presented me with a bottle....

Ohh fuck this...

Kiba-"Waaah!!, Waaah!!"

I let my screams rip out loudly and I even flailed as I voiced my discontent. The warm smile on my mother's face vanished and was replaced by concern and then frustration as she realised, it was the bottle that I was reacting to.

Tsume-" You listen here you little shit! You'll drink from the bottle and you'll like it!"

I met my mother's eyes with the steely resolve only a grown man in a baby's body can have. When I locked eyes with her I watched her features change, her teeth lengthen, and a low growl resounded out of her throat but I kept my cool. I resolved myself to have her as my first conquest and I wasn't backing down. Those magnificent tits are mine and I'll be damned if any other man touches them!

Ding!

Hana-"Mom, what's going on? Why are you yelling at Kiba? Did he do something wrong?"

Hana's innocent question seemed to break the standoff as my mother relaxed and sighed, before replying.

Tsume-" Sigh, no, he didn't do anything wrong, just being a stubborn baby. Much like you were. Now go get ready for school Hana, I'll have breakfast on the table in minute"

My mother laid me down on the blanket near Kuromaru as she helped my sister get ready. Once my sister was dressed and presentable, on her way to school, she picked me up and tried once again to feed me the bottle, which I took obvious offense to.

Tsume-" Come'on little Kiba please? it's the same thing just in a bottle."

Kiba-"-"

For hours, she tried everything in the book to get my insticts to take over. Rubbing the fake nipple on my lips was her favorite. But she went so far as to even cover my eyes and bring me toward her chest acting as if I wouldn't notice she was trying to trick me! But I refused and let me tell you I was fully invested, but quickly growing tired and very hungry.

Seeing an opportunity when she was distracted and frustrated, I lashed out with a baby kick attempting to knock the bottle out her hand, but I hit nothing but air, her reflexes far too fast even when caught unaware. After the missed strike she looked back at me as I looked back at her stretching my arms for her chest.

Tsume-" Sigh, you win..."

As I heard those magical words I giggled loudly. She sat down on the couch and let me at her chest. I could feel her reservation, it was obvious she blamed herself. But I fully intend on taking responsibility.

No sooner than she brought me to her chest than I activated my ability and bit down with my baby gums holding onto her teat for dear life. The effect was instant as she let out a guttural moan of deep pleasure as she turned into jelly in the corner of the couch. Hardly holding me up anymore.

I watched in real time as her chest and face turned a deep scarlet from the world shattering pleasure. The moment she looks down at me, I see that confusion is written plainly across her face. With sweat forming on her brow and narrowed eyes, judging me with a calculating stare, so I hit her again. This time it was for far longer holding the ability active for a dozen seconds or more before I let it go.

The long silent scream that left Tsume's mouth was only trumped by the fact I could hear her pissing her pants due to a lack of control. I could also feel her arms having trouble holding me, but I have no worry of her dropping me.

Just as I let up, her muscles all relaxed in until she slumped back into the corner of the couch and took a deep breath of air before breathing it back out in a slow stuttering mess. With her eyes closed and droll falling out of her open mouth. The sight made me feel truly accomplished.

I wasn't much better off though. It appears my abilities have a stamina cost to use, however minor. With determination I stayed awake and simply proceeded to feed and satisfy my lust. Her hot flushed skin was radiating such warmth that it was comforting and the smell of her sweat was slightly intoxicating.

It was only when I finished eating and started to drift off that I saw her open her eyes again with a hint of desire but also a great amount of fear showing in them. It made me feel guilty for only a few seconds until I drifted off.

7