Lust and love.
610 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been about two weeks since my mother brought out the bottles and today I have officially won. By the end of the first week, she had fully given up all attempts at feeding me from the bottle, and I was on cloud nine. During the second week the way Tsume smiled at me, gradually changed from unconditional love to borderline psychotic infatuation. Every day as soon as Hana left for school, she would eagerly present me with my meal in my room behind a locked door knowing that I never disappointed. For a few days, I was worried she would talk to someone about what happened, but that never came to pass.

What did come to pass was the attack on Konoha.

Ding!

Ding, Ding!

I awoke and opened my status in the middle of the night in a rush, finding that many of my vessels were just instantly filled and currently overflowing. Many of my virtues still lacking were all maxed out nearly instantly, and I checked the logs finding it to be from the Hokage. He is grateful for my warning being accurate and for saving the lives of his wife and child.

While I'm reading the logs I ready a prepared an ability I had in waiting, that is until I feel the entire house shake, followed by the sounds of thunder rattling the very ground. Flashes of light leak through the window blinds brightening my room, slowly growing in intensity before my mother rushes in and scoops me up grabbing my sister moments later. Before we are tossed into the basement. My sister was given me to hold as our mother and Kuromaru readied to do their job.

After securing us in the basement and leaving us behind, worry grew in my mind that she might get hurt, but I shelved such thoughts, even as the anger coursed through me at the idea of losing my mother, I refused to believe anything could happen to her tonight.

The sounds of fighting didn't last very long, but the incessant sounds of my notifications did. Even before Mother came home the sound of fighting had long ended yet I continued to receive more notifications.

I went back to making use of the windfall before it was wasted in the overflow. The ability I had in waiting was the most expensive to date. I have been saving for the whole two weeks to make it.

I opened my status again to see everything filled simultaneously for the first time since I gained the system. I then look towards the ability to read its flavor text for errors.

Sys-"Ephemeral Transference. An ability to be granted to the creator upon completion. This ability allows the holder to give/take any of the creator's other abilities to/from another through sight alone."

The ability costs everything I have, including the sin of lust but I didn't hesitate. This ability would allow me to sleep comfortably when I stack my mother, and sister with lifesaving abilities. S-Rank Tsume has a nice ring to it. Just as I created the skill, I watched as many of my virtues filled to completion again, continuing to overflow due to the emotions of thankfulness and others still being sent my way. It wouldn't be long until I could create another ability and test this one.

My thoughts were interrupted by our mother coming to get us. I was promptly swooped up as Hana pestered my mom for information.

Hana-”What happened, Mom?"

Tsume-"Konoha was attacked and many people were injured, but it was dealt with quickly. The village is safe once again."

Hana-"Is everyone okay? Do I have to go to school tomorrow?"

Tsume-" Nobody from the clan was harmed. That's all you need to know. And yes, you do, now go back to bed."

I watched as she tucked Hana back in, and took me into my room. Her expression changed as the door closed and I was given her breast to feed on. As usual, I was about to give her a taste of bliss, but something felt off.

Tsume-"Sigh...your father is back in town little Kiba, He and Fugaku managed to capture and subdue that masked attacker. That Ego of your fathers knows no bounds. I just know that this will only bolster it further. Maybe I should take you to meet him and rain on his parade?"

Father? Who was Kiba's father? And what Inuzuka could keep up with and support Fugaku against Tobi? Who the fuck is my father?

Ding!

I'm distracted by my status once more as it rings out alerts. But before I could check them out I see my mother biting her bottom lip waiting for what she has become accustomed to. Activating my ability when my eyes meet hers, I watch as her smile broadens and she pulls me into her chest tighter, enjoying the pulse of pleasure I unleash through her.

No matter what I do though, she always keeps a lid on it when Hana is around. But today is different, I can feel her free hand moving underneath me as it's digging into her pants as I ruin her sense of morality. The thought of her playing with her wet pussy as her infant son brings her pleasure by sucking on her breast causes more alerts to ring out but I ignore them, only halting my ability once my mother cums and pulls her hand out of her pants.

She looks at her wet sticky fingers with hot flushed cheeks. But just as she is about to lick them clean she stops and looks at me staring right at her. I want to taste those fingers so badly that I stopped everything I was doing.

My Mothers' wet fingers move to the left and my eyes and head follow. They move right and again I follow, they move up past my vision and I nearly cry out of anger.

Tsume-" Sigh...You are just like your father."

I seriously doubt that. Nobody is as horny as me. My mother rubs her sticky fingers on her untouched nipple still filled with the second half of my late-night snack and my eyes change targets immediately.

Tsume-" Do you want it?"

Of course, I want it women! Gimme a taste!

Kiba-" Gaahh!"

Tsume-" I'm not stopping you. Come get it."

Okay, I know I'm growing fast for a baby but why is she expecting anything from me? And why is she staring at me like that?

Whatever, I can do this, she is leaning back enough to be almost laying down, all I have to do is crawl up her chest and maneuver myself down her other side, easy-peasy.

Aside from the fact that I can hardly control my body. Like a drunk man, my movements are clunky and my neck seems far too weak to hold my head for very long. Crawling up her chest results in more so me worming my way up past her breast ever so slowly. At the height of my journey my hand grabs onto her collarbone with all the ridiculous baby grip I can muster, resulting in a surprised reaction from my mother.

Tsume-" Hahah. G, get your hands out of there!."

I let go because her laughter is like an earthquake rattling my precarious position. But it's nice to note she is as ticklish as I am.

While she calms down and watches me with that calculating but loving stare, I wonder if I'm blowing my cover, but I then remember what I'm crawling for and disregard the thought entirely, it's not like she can say anything to anyone about this, without putting herself in a weird position as well.

The way down her chest to the other side was far easier and helped along by her arm being held out waiting for me to make it, every muscle in my body was on fire from the continued strain yet I never gave up. The last bit of my journey was more so a flop and turn as I fell into my mothers' awaiting arm, she was so happy with my progress that I was overwhelmed by her loving smile. I'm certain this new body is having some kind of influence on me but I can't say I don't love Tsume, she is a great woman who I have slowly sculpted into the perfect perverted mother.

I look towards my reward and see it still glistening and waste no time before wallowing in my lust. That night ended with her falling asleep on the small loveseat in my bedroom and I took every advantage it offered me, slowly falling asleep nestled between her breasts wrapped in her arms. This was pure bliss.

The next morning was an early one as my mother woke up far before I did. Unlike the normal morning routine, she cleaned and fed me before Hana woke and dressed herself in her work outfit, vest and all. Then we all left together including Kuromaru with me being bundled up since it was rather cold outside.

It's quite a long walk just getting out of the compound, but it gives me time to look around. Wide open areas dominate the Inuzuka lands and I don't see any damage around here and while I smell smoke there are plenty of chimneys that could be responsible.

Once we got on the main street the crowds thickened some and we joined the morning rush. I couldn't see any signs of an attack having even happened so it must be kept under wraps, which I can understand. Telling everyone that Hokage's wife was attacked in the middle of the village is stupid no matter how you justify it.

As we arrived at the academy, the crowds of civilians lessened considerably, and the mood changed to a solemn one painting a stark contrast. Out of everyone, the Uchiha looked the worst, isolated in their corner dropping their kids off. When I came out today I expected to see some with stuck-up attitudes but all of the other ninjas my mother included, looked at them with pity and I was befuddled as to why if nobody died and Kurama wasn't released, why such treatment?

It wasn't until I remembered that Tobi is an Uchiha that it made some sense. The shame of having a clansman go rogue and attack the Hokage's pregnant wife is shameful no matter how you cut it. It's a hard burden and now it's not just the reputation of Madara, but also Tobi, they are now dealing with. Much like Naruto's secret in the original, the kids seem spared, but the tension in the adults is obvious. After dropping off Hana we left the area headed somewhere else on our journey.

Our path must have led us near the Hyuga compound because their prevalence in the area was obvious. When I gazed upon their faces I saw the headbands and remembered the seal. Slavery... My mood was instantly ruined when I remembered how the branch family was treated. And didn't Hiruzen throw one of them under the bus for simply defending his family or something? I can't say I remember all the minutia, but I remember that someone tried to kidnap Hinata, and the death of the Kidnapper caused Hiruzen to make the Hyuga take the fall.

But will that still happen? With Minato alive, Kurama safely sealed, the village still strong and Tobi handled, much has changed. The Akatsuki is now headless, and Madara has to rely on that weird guy who spies on everyone, whatever his name was.

Sigh, I still need to fix this slavery business, I won't be able to sleep soundly otherwise. But how should I do it? Can I make something cheap enough?

I get distracted when I see someone I recognize walking down the street, a cute Ninja girl, who is far more deadly than she appears. She has muted purple hair, that is done up in a ponytail, and big brown eyes. She is wearing a red t-shirt with white shorts that are far too tight, giving her thick thighs that juicy look. But it's the chainmail leggings that make me recognize who she is. Mitarashi Anko.

She can't be much older than 12 maybe 13 from her looks, but she looks happy. When does she get the cursed seal again? Fuck, I don't even remember if she was ever truly freed from it. I wonder if Orochimaru still goes through with the experiments if Minato is still the Hokage. Will Danzo and him still collude in the dark? As she passes us by I turn my head over to check out her backside and watch her leave, admiring how those tight white shorts are painted onto her ass already. Sigh, I suppose I'll have to do something, I'll have her pay me back when she has matured, this is just an investment.

With unprecedented speed I design a very specific and therefore cheap ability using the only filled sin I have at the moment Lust. I even gave it fitting name.

Sys-" Serpents Insight. An ability to be granted to the creator upon its completion. This ability allows the holder to subconsciously gain a deep understanding of the motives and intentions of others, particularly those that hold ill intentions or malicious agendas. This insight allows the holder to make informed decisions to avoid falling into the clutches of manipulative individuals.”

I don't have ownership of the skill for a second before I have already transferred it to Anko. While I wish I could do more, this will have to do for now

As she faded from view I noticed we had stopped moving altogether. Looking towards my mother for an explanation I see her staring back at me.

Tsume-"You like what you saw brat?"

I did the only thing I could and giggled back, giving her a big smile, showing that I did indeed like what I saw.

7