Changes.
458 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our destination turned out to be the hospital where I got my first checkup. Thankfully instead of an old man, my doctor was a sexy woman. Not on the Tsunade level, but she was curvy and had long brunette hair tied back in a loose bun, and some thin glasses giving her that sexy librarian look. She was a civilian, not a Njnja at all. 

Doctor-"Ahh, Hello Miss Inuzuka, how has he been?"

Tsume-"Smart, Ravenous, and stubborn. But otherwise well behaved. He sleeps through the night and hardly cries at all."

Doctor-"That sounds like you lucked out. Now let me take a look. And then well get a blood sample and give him some of his vaccinations, I'll also need to analyze his chakra..."

My mother didn't like that if the icy feeling in the air was telling.

Doctor-" I-I apologize Miss Inuzuka. However, this is an order from the Hokage, please understand."

Seeing the woman now at 90 degrees gave me a great view of her ample cleavage. And it seemed to settle my mothers' mood somewhat.

Tsume-" Just hurry up, I have things to do Doctor."

The doctor quickly assented, and everything else went fine. I swore she took one vial of blood more than she needed to. I was suspicious, that this was Danzo's doing, the paranoid fuck.

The analysis of chakra was interesting, I never saw anything like this in the show. Rather than use a sensor ninja, I was brought to a room with a large device installed. Much like an M.R.I. the machine hummed as it spun up. The noise instantly put me to sleep. Goddamnit.

I awoke in my mother's arms an unknown amount of time later as we left the hospital.

Tsume-" It seems you are awake already brat. You did a good job, I'm proud of you. You'll be a great ninja with chakra like that. It also explains why you are so smart. The Nara clan is going to be so jealous when this leaks. 

The way she looked at me, with honest affection, and pride melted my little heart. But what was my chakra result? Did I miss the most important part? Tell me, women!"

Ding!, Ding! Di-Ding!.

I open my status angrily to shut up the rush of notifications, only to see that word had already gotten out before we even made it out of sight of the hospital. My logs clearly show the path of information. Many people whose names I didn't know sent me emotions of wrath, and envy, but the most concerning was Danzo. My Sin of Greed filled from him alone, and that's saying something. I continue reading the logs when more notifications came in. Most notable was Fugaku, Orochimaru, Minato, Kushina, Hiruzen, Biwako, and some others I don't know who sent me mostly positive emotions. However, it was Jariya who sent me more than anyone, discounting Danzo and my family. Why is he so proud of me? Is it just national pride or... No... Nope... I refuse to "Believe it!"

Tsume-" Alright little Kiba, let us go ruin your father's morning, he should be at Lord Thirds' home."

Arriving at the gates to the Sarutobi manor, an attendant rushed to announce us and we were received by an old woman.

Biwako-" Tsume! It's been so long, it's nice to see you. I didn't think they called for you already, and you even brought the little man of the hour as well."

My mother looked confused but it didn't last long. She's not a ninja for nothing.

Tsume-" I'm afraid not. I came here to see Jariya, on some personal matters. You know how flighty he can be."

Biwako looked confused until she saw me. The questioning look she sent towards Tsume. Gave all the confirmation I needed.

Tsume-" Yes, Jariya, is the father of both of my kids."

Biwako-" Ohh... That explains a lot."

Tsume-"What is that supposed to mean?"

Biwako-" Why don't you come in dear, you'll find out soon enough."

My mother and I both were confused but we followed Biwako inside the manor. She led my mother towards a room where the smell of tobacco, pot, and liquor flowed out, annoying my sensitive nose. The room was loud with discussion and as we neared the door I got to see why.

Jariya-" I'll tell you, I know for sure. He can handle it. I just have a feeling."

Kushina-" He is just a baby, we should look for older candidates."

Hiruzen-" His spiritual energy is off the charts, blowing even graduated Genin Nara clan members out of the water. If I didn't know better I would say his result got mixed with an academic civilian. This is not to mention His Inuzuka heritage guarantees he will be a ninja with great physical energy. He even has a water affinity that will make him even more compatible. I have a hard time believing we will find a better candidate even in the older kids."

Minato-" Kushina, we both know how well the seal works. He won't even know he is a tailed beast container until he is older and the seal is loosened."

Kushina-" This is all a pointless discussion unless we get Tsume to agree.

As if on cue Biwako opened the door for us as my mother strode through silencing all discussion.

Jariya sat with Hiruzen on one side of the table with Minato and his wife at the other. Papers, tea cups, bottles, and Hiruzen's pipe cluttered the table. I could see one Anbu, in the room as well. If I'm right it's Kakashi. He didn't send me any emotions though, unlike the rest, I bet he is having a hard time. Sweeping my gaze over everyone I took note that Jariya is old. Very old. He is at least in his late 40s if not older. What the fuck Mom.

Tsume-"Lord Hokage, Lord Third, Jariya...please explain to me what's going on."

My mother gave a slight bow toward both Minato, and Hiruzen, but the tense atmosphere her unexpected arrival caused was not so easily broken. Jariya earned some redemption points from me, by not sitting on his ass and instead walking over to my mother and I.

Jariya-"So you named him Kiba huh? That's a strong name."

I could hear my mother growling as she held me. Her free fist tightened in anger, but she didn't lash out.

Tsume-" Money."

Jariya-" Huh?"

Tsume-" Children are expensive you deadbeat! You just got paid handsomely, and you have yet to spend it all at a hostess bar. So pony up."

Kushina-"Jariya! You and Tsume have kids! Why didn't I know? Did you know about this Minato?"

While Minato was stunned, between looking at a flabbergasted Jariya and his outraged wife, my mother spoke up.

Tsume-" Nice to see you Kushina. How are you doing?"

Kushina-" Uh, I'm doing well, all things considered, come have a seat next to me Tsume, let me see him.

My mother walked around the table, completely ignoring Jariya, as if he didn't exist. When we took our seat I got to see a very pregnant Kushina.

She had a motherly glow that exuded health and vitality. no doubt due to the tailed beast inside of her, along with her Uzumaki lineage. She was a beautiful woman no doubt about it.

Kushina-" May I hold him?"

Tsume-"Of course!"

My mother happily passed me over after unwrapping me from my blanket. Like the other women who have met me, she was gentle and caring, holding me softly as she cooed and poked my chubby fat rolls getting her well-deserved baby giggles. But no matter what, I listen to the conversation around me.

 

Minato-" Ahem, so Tsume, as you are no doubt aware I had set up mandatory chakra testing for all young children under three years of age, we are, or were, looking for a strong child with the proper characteristic to um... eh..."

Kushina-" Become a living container for a tailed beast."

Tsume-" Kushina, are you okay!"

Kushina-" Ehh? I'm fine Tsume."

Tsume-" Then why are you so desperately searching for? And why wasn't I informed as a clan head about the testing?"

Minato-" That's because I ordered it as the Hokage. We found the three tails and didn't have time for meetings. It only re-awakened recently, and it looks like Kiri-nin are mobilizing to seal it themselves."

Tsume-" I'm listening."

Minato-" We want to lead a mission into the land of mist and seal the three tails. This is only possible due to the recent unexpected death of the third Mizukage. Currently, the Land of Mist has fallen into a bloody civil war, giving us the perfect opportunity to sneak in and out."

Tsume-" And you want to what? Put that monster inside of my son...?"

Minato-"-"

Hiruzen-" Your son is already exceptional Tsume, you saw the results just as we did. He will be a fine shinobi, and will be able to safely act as not just a vessel, but also help keep the village safe."

Tsume-" Would you? Lord Third? What about you lord Hokage, would you put that beast inside your child?"

My mother's question made both of the Kages cringe and the silence stilled the air.

Tsume-" That's what I-

Fugaku-" Pardon my intrusion, I hope I didn't miss anything."

Kushina-" Jariya is a deadbeat father."

Fugaku-" Hmm, that's expected." 

Jariya-" Ehh?"

Fubaku-"Anyways, I have new information to report concerning our captive, the three tails, and the state of the Land of Mist."

Minato-" You can go ahead Fugaku I trust everyone here."

Fugaku-" Very well. It turns out that our captive from last night killed the third Mizukage, and was attempting to replace him with a puppet he long ago placed under an admittedly impressive genjutsu. A young boy is known as Yagura Karatachi. This alone is concerning but he also intended to place the three tails under one as well, so that he could force them to become what is known as a perfect jinchuriki, allowing the container to transform into a tailed beast and control it."

Minato-" Could he have done it?"

Fugaku-"Without a doubt, he could have. I have never seen such a strong Sharingan or such skill as to cast a genjutsu that would perpetuate over such a long period of time without active input."

Minato-" Have you found anything else?"

Fubaku-"No, I'm afraid his mind is twisted and his body is not normal. The Yamanaka clan has had very little success. Only his most recent memories told us anything."

Minato-" As the clan head, do you have any requests?"

Fubaku-" He has now lost both eyes and his mind, there is nothing left for us to claim, but I do have a request."

Minato-" Request? Fugaku we are friends, you can speak plainly."

Fugaku-"The elders and I have decided. We would like to train Kakashi in the use of the sharingan he was gifted."

Minato-" Why the sudden change of heart? Last I remember the elders and even you wanted to cut the eye out themselves?"

Fugaku-"He was crucial in the fight against Obito. Grudgingly they agreed it would be a disgrace to let him go untrained after what he did."

Minato-" Well I have no problem with it, however, it's up to him. You interested Kakashi?"

The conversation had me wide awake. They were talking about making me into a Jinchuriki! With Isobu as well. From what I know he was pretty chill. I don't need this at all with my cheat though, however, I want him, he would be a great distraction from the monotony of baby life.

Ding! 

And there goes my greed vessel overflowing. Fuck you Danzo.

Kakashi-"I gratefully accept."

Minato-" I'll transfer you from ANBU back into regular service. Take some time for yourself Kakashi."

This time Kakashi only responded with a half-hearted nod. 

Fugaku-" Come to the Uchiha compound you are ready Kakashi, the elders can help you immensely. I'll take my leave I have much to do."

Kushina-"Give Mikoto my best Fugaku."

He left quickly leaving us in silence, but Kushina brought us back on topic.

 

Kushina-"Tsume, I understand your worries, however, the Three-Tails is nowhere near as strong as the Nine-Tails. Most people think that each tail is a way to measure strength, but that is not true at all. If all the other tailed beasts fought the nine tails, it could defeat them all. It wouldn't even be a competition. As much as I hate to admit it, we could safely seal the Three tails inside of your son. He would gain immense chakra reserves and oh, ohhh, it's time Minato!"

My Mother swiftly grabs me from Kushina as her water breaks. And gives her a shoulder to lean on as she stands.

Minato-" Really?" 

Kushina-" Yes!"

Minato-"I'm going to be a father..."

Kushina-"Hospital. Now!"

Minato-"Right, everyone dismissed!"

The Yellow Flash, as his namesake suggests, disappears with his wife in his arms like some kind of prince charming. Honestly, it is impressive, making me kind of jealous. I look toward Kakashi and see that he is long gone. Likely headed towards the hospital.

Ding!

I'm on a roll today.

5