Chapter 7. Going fishing.
325 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiruzen-" Good luck Jariya."

Like a snake, Hiruzen slithers out of the room leaving only my mother holding me, and Jariya in the room. There are also the bodily fluids left by Kushina making this even weirder.

Jariya-" So... How's Hana."

Tsume-" She's 6 almost 7 now. She has nearly forgotten you."

The way he looked down at those words practically screamed 'emotional damage'.

Tsume-" I don't expect you to be a Father Jariya. I know the war asked a lot of you. But I do intend for my children to be well taken care of. You know where to send the money. I don't want to have to make a spectacle of this, we both have a reputation to consider."

We didn't stay any longer, and Jariya didn't stop us nor even look at us as we left. The old man looked like a beaten dog.

Outside the manor, we left with Biwako seeing us off. But we didn't see any sign of Kuromaru waiting for us, and my mother looked perplexed. But a few sniffs later she was moving, putting her nose to work. A few streets over and a few miles away where some civilians live, we found him dick-deep locked up inside of what looks like a regular red-nosed pitbull having long ago finished the deed. She has a reddish coat, a white chest, and white socks. I expected cropped ears, but she still had both her ears and tail. I couldn't help but find her nostalgic. If Kakashi had a talking pug, I guess this makes sense.

When Kuromaru saw my mother, he knew he fucked up. The female dog however was far less intelligent. Simply happy to see people. She was honestly probably a sweetie, but these dogs had a reputation not because they are evil, but because they are strong, dangerous, and can do real damage with a single bite.

While the female dog wiggled and wagged her tail shaking her entire butt, while still bound to Kuromaru, I could see him cringe at the experience, while he dwarfed the female by almost three times her size she still had him by the dick, and was far too happy to stay still. Resulting in him being drug towards us ass-backward, as the female pulled him along.

Tsume-" Really?"

Kuromaru-"-"

Tsume-" Haaa, what am I going to do with you?"

I didn't know if my mother was talking to Kuro or the female, but it didn't matter, we were rudely interrupted from this hilarious situation when a man came down the street, gaining the pitties' attention, causing her to try to cower at my mother's feet, obviously scared of the man.

The man's eyes lit up as he saw the situation ahead.

Civilian-" Is this your Ninken that fucked my dog?"

Tsume-" Yes Sir, I apologize I don't know what happened to him, he is normally much better behaved than this."

Civilian-" That means you owe me compensation. You can easily afford it with how much a Kunoichi like yourself makes."

Tsume-"Sigh, how much do you want?"

Civilian-" 20,000 Ryo should be adequate. We can always ask the civilian counsel to settle this dispute instead though."

From below I could see my mother's eye twitching with irritation. I'm not sure how much that is exactly, but it seems too much.

Tsume-"Fine."

I'm astonished as my mother lets him get away with it, paying right then and there while counting his money he makes it even worse.

Civilian-" You can have the bitch, she was a pain in the ass."

I watch him walk off while he continues to count his money, wondering how my mother kept her cool.

Tsume-"It's okay, he won't hurt you anymore."

Ahh, so that's why. I couldn't see from my position but I could hear my mother calming the previously scared dog down with Kuromaru, who is in my field of vision still looking deeply ashamed, but also jealous.

Tsume-" When you can walk, bring her home with you Kuromaru. I'll be waiting."

While my mother walks home I start thinking about things that have changed. It's only been a day, and so much is in motion that it's frightening. I have much to fix still, and I need to guard against or remove Danzo from the equation. He may try to go after my family in an attempt to emotionally isolate me as well if I become a Jinchuriki. granted that's all he would be able to do. Then there is everything that may or may not happen anymore. I can't save everyone, but I can mitigate damage around me.

Looking up at my mother, I try to think of what can help her. Enhancements are my obvious go-to, however, my gut tells me they are exceedingly expensive unless I write extremely accurate descriptions. Accurate descriptions tend to be things that are plausible, therefore no easy big power boost can be had. To circumvent this I need to be thinking long term, and keep efficiency in mind. Something that will start weak but pay dividends as time goes on yet has a cheap starting cost. Could I merge abilities or rather split them into parts or levels perhaps? Hmm... that may be exactly what I need.

We left both Kuromaru and his new girlfriend alone and made our way home. Hana was still in classes I'm sure. When we got home I let loose what I had been holding forever and got a prompt changing. My mother was oddly quiet throughout the whole affair.

Tsume-" So you heard everything that was said. What do you think? Can you tame that beast?"

I gave her no response aside from looking into her eyes wondering what she expected of me.

Tsume-"Of course you don't understand. Sigh, what should I do Kiba? Should I be selfish? Should I think about the village and the clans' prestige? As your mother, the idea sickens me, but as the leader of our clan, I know that this will help us immensely, both in politics and in power. However, if I refuse I'll be straining the relationship between the Hokage and not only myself, but the clan as well. I know he understands but refusing this on the grounds of fear may seem as if I'm prejudiced against his wife, and the future nine tails containers. This will do nothing but further harm our relationship."

She's just venting it seems. Her frustrations are very real though. I assume the Hokage already plans on passing the nine tails through his family, either to Naruto or his grandchildren. And that's why he is looking for vessels. Their approach is refreshing though, I imagine if Danzo was put in charge he would be looking for someone he could control, but they are looking for compatibility and future strength, attempting to get the most bang for their buck I assume.

My mother perks up and carries me to the door just as someone begins to knock on it.

Outside the door is a clan member with a letter, I recognize him as the man who always pesters my mother with clan businesses.

Clan Member-" Your presence is required at the elder counsel."

The man left without, any fanfare in a swirl of leaves after my mother snatched the letter from his hand. She shut the door hard enough to rattle the entire house.

Tsume-" Want to bet what this letter is about Kiba?"

She never let go of me as she sat down to read the letter. Reading what I could, I saw that it was simply congratulating her on her sons' talent before the tone changed asking for her presence tonight to discuss the gains they desire from me becoming a Jinchuriki, it's written as if it was a foregone conclusion. The letter crumbled into ashes shortly there after. Erasing all evidence of its existence.

Tsume-" It seems that I have been taking too long of a break little Kiba. Someone has already given info to them about not only your chakra results but also the purpose of the testing. Sigh, if I refuse they'll pressure me and potentially remove me from my position, and it won't end there. It pisses me off that they only want to discuss money and political capital as if you were something to be sold."

While my mother looked put down by the news, I felt guilty about being excited. I was also fearful, being a Jinchuriki puts a target on my back. I'll have to double down and get strong and ensure the safety of those around me.

---Two weeks later---

Like Ghosts, the Konoha Anbu lead the way from tree to tree, with my mother behind them holding me. While Jariya, and Kushina. Follow slightly behind. I'm sure there are more but this is all I can see while I bounce around attached to my mother's chest in some sort of contraption. The wind stings my eyes with the speed we move at.

Drip...Drip...

I look up to see my mother still crying silently. She didn't make this decision because she wanted to at all. She did it to maintain her, Hana and I's position in the clan. It is very likely the clan would have supported a change in leadership and then ordered my mother to do this anyway. She could have left the clan but nobody does that. And how could she defend herself in the public eye with confidential information? She was cornered into this, and she is blaming herself. Which only pisses me off in turn.

The whole event shone a spotlight on clan affairs. The Hyuga keep the branch family under slavery. The Uchiha attempted a coup multiple times and have a strict policy on clan expectations. The Senju slowly died off and nobody cared, and they founded the damn village. The Ino-Shika-Cho tradition is likely heavily enforced and I wouldn't doubt they timed or encouraged the damn births to coincide.

The rhythmic feeling of my mothers' movements, lulls me into a sleep I fall into despite my best efforts.

I awaken as we come to a stop, the forest is all around us still but the sun is setting. I must have slept for a while.

Tsume-" Thank you for coming Kushina, I'd rather have you than that toad do the seal."

Kushina-" I understand how you feel Tsume. After having Naruto, we both realized we should have looked for willing volunteers instead. We didn't think about all the petty politics and drama this would cause."

Tsume-" The Hokage is still new to politics. I can't fault him for thinking about the village as a whole either. So how much further do we have to travel?"

Kushina-" A few more days. The lake is just inside their border, and the Anbu stationed there have covertly sowed discord among the ranks of shinobi, leaving the few cohesive units in the area fractured and paranoid. They are so busy fighting and killing each other, combined with their attempts and success at exterminating the bloodline clans that call those remote areas home, that we shouldn't even have to engage."

The night was rather boring. with it mostly being motherhood talk between them. The bugs eating me alive throughout the night were dreadful. But they certainly aided in filling both my vessel of Temperance and Wrath. I was happy the next morning as we got underway and I could once again fall asleep while strapped to my mother's chest free from the torment of my flying enemies. It wasn't until noon when we stopped to eat that something interesting happened.

After we stopped and I got changed, my mother moved to feed me out of sight from the rest of our group as had become custom. I haven't acted on any of my perverted desires since we left so as to avoid making her uncomfortable, and it seems she is grateful if my vessel isn't lying. regardless, mealtime is always a happy time. So count my surprise when none other than Kushina comes walking over slowly. Announcing her arrival long before she gets close.

Kushina-" Tsume, it's me."

Tsume-" We are both women here, you need not worry about seeing anything. but what brings you over? Couldn't it have waited? I hope you aren't trying to apologize again. The Hokage's wife can't be seen to be weak."

As I see Kushina make it around some trees and into sight I see her playing with her fingers and looking down with reddened cheeks before she responds.

Kushina-" No, I mean yes, I'm still very ashamed of the position we put you in. But I um, need a favor."

Tsume-" Huh? What do you need?"

Kushina-" I uh, forgot my pump, and my breasts are hurting and leaking. Would it be weird if I asked to feed Kiba?"

Tsume-" Ouch, I know exactly how awful that can feel. But it's better to let them dry up and switch to formula. I tried with Kiba, but he is just too stubborn. Unless you don't want to?

Kushina-"Hmm, I really shouldn't. Grandma Mito said to always breastfeed. The Uzumaki women have special nutritional milk related to our longevity and restlessness. I want Naruto to get the benefits. I'm also worried that I may dry up during the mission without my pump."

While listening to the conversation I kept suckling gently, not letting my action betray my racing mind and inner turmoil. Glancing up at my mother's expression, I see her deep in thought, likely wondering how to get out of this predicament.

I don't know why, but the thought of making her cum and likely ruining her for Minato turned me on. I must have been grinning like an idiot because It was exactly at that moment my mother glance down at me and sighed.

Tsume-" Haaa... Kushina, it's not that I'm against letting you nurse Kiba, it's just that he may make you feel uncomfortable... The way he nurses. It doesn't make any sense, and as awful as it is to say. It can feel almost too good."

My mother's little confession didn't seem to deter her at all. even if it was only the barest of warnings.

Kushina-" Oh, well I think I'll be fine. It's better than being gnawed on I suppose. That just means he's gentle."

The shit-eating grin that crossed my mother's face as Kushina ignored her warning, reminded me of my own feelings on the matter.

Tsume_'If you are sure, I don't see why not. I could certainly use a break to get cleaned up."

Tsume pulled me off of herself and fixed her clothes before passing me off to Kushina. leaving only after kissing me on the cheek, and shooting me a look that I swear was her judging me somehow.

I was still bundled up in a blanket, now accented with a small cap. Kushina sat down on a dead tree and anxiously scanned the area, before taking off her vest, and pulling up her shirt and bra barely exposing her breats. Still, both lives of clothing were already wet from the leaking milk, and when they bounced free I was transfixed.

My hands instinctively reach out and dig into the pillowy softness eliciting a tense gasp of pain from Kushina, and a squirt of breast milk that arced overhead, highlighted by the bright sunlight leaking through the trees. It was almost magical.

Kushina-" Ohh, oww dattebane!. Sigh..., hold up there Kiba. Your mother should have warned me about those mitts. let's get you wrapped up."

like someone who has had their rights taken from them. I was convicted and sentenced to be swaddled and imprisoned with my arms tucked under the tightly wrapped blanket. I was left with only my mouth to use, while I stare transfixed at the puffy pink nipples and swollen pale breasts that are leaking under the pressure of the stretchy black sports bra that is rolled up above her chest.

Kushina-" Alright here you go Kiba, eat up."

6