Chapter 8. Busted.
368 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kushina-" Alright, here you go Kiba, eat up."

I didn't quite make out what she said as I latched on in a rush, far too excited to pay her the attention needed.

Kushina-" Ahh, oh yeah, that's just what I needed, thank the sage,"

Her milk is amazing! It's so rich and thick! Like heavy sweet cream. I could easily get lost in my meal and forget what I should do while I am here. I take a few more long draws and watch her eyes soften with relief as her burden eases. 

I gave her a few minutes of relief before I began activating my various abilities. Over the past two weeks, I have been quite busy. Being the talk of the town amongst the higher-ups gave me a lot to work with, as far as my vessels are concerned.

The first ability I created with that new-found wealth, I named, "Remembrance". 

It is a simple, cheap ability that allows me to remember who has what ability granted to them.

Afterward, I developed a few more abilities for my admittedly selfish, perverted desires, and one I have been needing to increase my efficiency.

Sin counter-" Creates a numerical counter that shows the cost of any abilities attempted to be created, using the current size of the lust vessel as a frame of reference."

These two abilities were more expensive in initial cost, yet have no cost of use, much like my Paperboy item, and unlike my newest abilities.

Dopamine release-" Allows the holder to control the dopamine of another they are in contact with through subtle use of mental energy. This effect can be used at varying intensities, and even beyond the influenced person's natural limit, only limited by the amount of mental energy used."

-” Has a high potential to inflict a controllable mental addiction in the person it is used on."

-" Will not cause physical harm."

Oxytocin release-" Allows the holder to control the Oxytocin of another they are in physical contact with through a subtle connection, and negligible cost of mental energy."

These two are vague enough that the abilities should work as intended, but not so detailed that they are exceedingly cheap. The next and last ability I made over the past two weeks was something in the vain of a Hatsu from HxH.

Seconds Please! - “A unique ability granted to the holder upon its creation. Activates if all of the following conditions are met.

-This ability naturally refines the chakra pathways, nervous system, eyes, ligaments, bones, tendons, and musculature each time a woman comes to you with desires that you fulfill.”

Conditions- 

-”The visitor must be a woman.”

-”The amount of refinement is based on the visitors' strength, both mental and physical, in comparison to the ability holders.”

-”The visitor must be satisfied with what they have received.”

This was my first test. I haven't had a chance to try any of these active abilities out, having completed them recently. I intended to test this new ability by inducing an orgasm for my mother after we got home. This will also tell me if she has grown to have any "expectations". I already know that her mind has warped based on her actions such as passing me off to Kushina, and the look she gave me. However that's not quite as depraved or controlled as I would like just yet.

   Looking up towards Kushina, I start by using the new Dopamine release and have her brain flood itself with that particular chemical. I don't start fast, but rather slowly, drawing it out while watching her eyes become just a little glassy, and her pupils dilate. Like a crackhead, she is so high that it is incomparable to anything else. This also lowers her inhibitions and muddles her mind. I can feel the muscles in her body slouch a bit and her hold on me loses its stiffness. When she looks back down at me I hit her with the Oxytocin, trying to induce that love chemical to flood her mind while she gazes upon me.

Kushina-" You are just so adorable little Kiba. I hope you and Naruto will be good friends. Maybe one day you can call me Aunty."

While she talks to me excitedly under the combined effects, high as a kite, I notice her cheeks are flushed and reddening. The perfect moment to attack is now. Summoning up all of my focus, I launch a strong orgasmic tongue attack in response while I have eye contact with her.

Her instant "O" face is glorious. Her hips buck back and forth on instinct out of her control, and her head is thrown upwards while her back arches and muscles tense from the strong orgasm racking her incredibly sexy body. The way her skin reddens from her head on down is something I'll never forget. Her body heat radiates through her and her brow beads with sweat instantly, it's so god-damn sexy. I can't take my eyes off of her.

Like the Ninja she is though, the surprise doesn't make her lose her composure. She manages to keep her voice in check by biting on her free hand as the artificially induced, yet very real orgasm continues to roll through her. I don't know what drove me to such lengths, but the enjoyment of bringing her to the pinnacle of pleasure brought no small amount of pride to my heart.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

I let her go after a solid thirty seconds, only to watch as she slid down onto the ground, leaning back against the tree she once sat upon. It's like she turned into putty. Her face was bright red from the intense heart-pounding orgasm. Her mouth was still wide open taking in hearty gulps of air. Her eyes were half closed and her saliva was dripping out of her mouth with no concern, as if nothing else mattered. When she finally did recover. She looked down at me curiously. While I suckled on her hard-as-rock nipple.

Kushina-" That was your doing wasn't it?"

I truly couldn't suppress the grin that went across my face.

Kushina-" That's not funny! That's bad Kiba! No!"

Kiba-" Haha, hehehe."

At first, I was slightly scared, she caught on so fast and even reprimanded me, but that thought only lasted a second. Before I laughed again. She was so adorable when angry that couldn't help it, and once I remembered I was an untouchable, ignorant, innocent baby, and soon-to-be Jinjurriki, I laughed even more. What was she going to do about it? Yell at me some more with those cute puffed-up red cheeks? Tell on me to Minato? Not a chance.

She picked me up to continue her tirade, forcing her still very hard nipple from my mouth with a pop followed closely by a moan.

Kushina-" Hmmm!"

Kiba-" Hahaha!"

Kushina-" Oh yeah? Do you think that this is funny?"

I reached out towards her other sore breast with my now-freed hands and gave it a good fondling.

Kushina-" Ahh! No Kiba! Let go!"

She was so flustered, high, and turned on that I had no trouble grabbing the big puffy pink nipple.

Kushina-" Fine, fine! I'll feed you, just let go!’

It wasn't what I intended when I grabbed her free breast, but it's welcome all the same. To my dismay, I got re-swaddled, and therefore disarmed before I was brought back to her other side, and hesitantly brought face to face with the other magnificently puffy breast of Kushina's once again.

Kushina-" I'm watching you. No funny business!"

And watch me, she did. I kept eye contact with her the entire time as I drained her dry, but right at the end I let loose with all three of my abilities to the max.

P.O.V change ( Kushina )

This little brat of Tsume's has some sort of crazy ability to induce an intoxicating amount of pleasure, just like she told me the other night. I didn't believe her but I followed her plan anyhow. I just couldn't believe a baby could do what she described, until now. And we even did the fake acting she insisted on, as if he could understand us at his age. Now I'm starting to believe he actually can. I recognize that smile from Jariya and other perverted men. That’s not a smile any child should have.

I have never felt that way before. It was like an all-encompassing euphoria. I didn't want it to ever end, but I also needed to know how he did what he did. For the sake of figuring out this mystery that Tsume asked of me, I let him finish feeding, hoping that I could figure out how he did what he just did. I kept telling myself that this was to help Tsume, but I knew better, I wanted more, no, I NEEDED more. That feeling of bliss was intoxicating.

I found out firsthand what it was as his mental energy slipped its way into my body and sent me over the precipice far stronger than last time. Part of me felt completely at peace wishing only to stay in this moment, to experience this forever. This wonderful feeling consumes me from my head to my curling toes. The wave of pleasure doesn’t stop there. It continues all over my body, reaching my most sensitive places. My pussy clamps down tight between my legs as if it was reaching for something to hold onto. I can only wonder if this is truly what an orgasm should be. have I been missing out all this time? 

The euphoria suddenly stops the same moment Kiba falls asleep in my arms, as if he didn't just hijack my body with his mental energy alone. What a little monster...

Kurama-" You have no idea what he even did, you naive little girl."

Kushina-" Shut up demon! This does not concern you!"

Kurama-" Says the bitch laying on the ground panting like a well-used whore. hahaha! I like this kid. What an interesting human."

I pick myself up forcefully silencing the demon in my body. Once my legs stop shaking, I calm my body. Kiba, was fast asleep, looking for all the world like any other happily sleeping baby would. Like he didn't just use his mental energy to invade my body, sneaking past all of my senses. To imagine he did this solely on pure talent and instinct is amazing and frightening.

I cleaned myself and fixed my hair and clothes, before walking back to camp, prepared to give Tsume my findings.

~Scene change, at camp, while m.c is still asleep.~ 

On my walk back, I could feel through my chakra that some of the Anbu had returned from scouting ahead, along with Jariya. I could also feel that Tsume was moving towards them, so I headed there.

Anbu-" Lady Uzumaki, we have a report."

Jariya-" I'll tell her Bear, you can go."

Watching Bear completely disregard Jariya's words was rather humorous, but his tone and Jariya's lack of reaction told me that this was important. Tsume arrived beside me and caught onto the serious atmosphere quickly and began listening in quietly.

Kushina-" Just deliver the report, already."

Bear-" We have received word from the teams stationed around the lake that a large group of Yuki clan members are headed there. Most are women and children, and all are civilians. The remaining ninjas from the Yuki clan have been located a few days travel behind them, fighting off the Kiri-nin intent on destroying the bloodline, stalling for time. We have also detected no less than five groups of Cloud-nin who are fishing in these muddy waters. Two of which are headed towards the group of civilians, likely intent on kidnapping the children. At the current speed of the groups versus ours, they will reach the area near the lake before we do. What actions should we take?"

Kushina-" How many civilians are there? What is the strength of the cloud-nin?"

Bear-” They appear to be highly skilled Jonin, trained for tracking and high-speed movement. My subordinates up ahead have already engaged one such group and found them equipped with storage scrolls capable of storing living people. The refugees fleeing number around 200 with about forty being children, and the rest are either wives or the elderly. We believe most of the men have stayed behind with the ninjas or have perished already. The group shows signs of having escaped an attack at least once already."

Kushina-" Thank you Bear. I'll have detailed orders for you within the hour. For now, I give you and your teams discretion to attack the Cloud-Nin should the opportunity present itself, we can't have them acquiring that bloodline."

Bear-" Understood, Lady Uzumaki."

Kushina-" Jariya, Tsume, please follow me, I would like your opinions on this matter."

4