Chapter 300: A day before everything ends
168 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tamazuki sighed as he felt how outrageous Gilgamesh was.

Fortunately, he was using the "Item: Steal," or else it wouldn't be so smooth.

Moreover, it was also fortunate that he didn't use it on that "being" in the world of the One Punch Man since if he used it on that "being," there was no doubt this item would fail.

Yet it was different when he faced Gilgamesh.

Tamazuki got everything from Gilgamesh, whether it was his charm, treasures, talents, knowledge, experiences, or everything.

As for Gilgamesh's arrogant nature, Tamazuki didn't get that.

Yet, for Gilgamesh to have such a nature, Tamazuki felt that it was normal since Gilgamesh existed during the barbarian era; in front of the barbarian, why should you be polite?

Or rather, if you were polite, then you would be looked down upon since it was proof of weakness.

In the era of barbarians, one could rely upon strength.

It was also the reason why Gilgamesh was strong, especially with all the treasures inside his "Gate of Babylon."

Using "Item: Steal," Tamazuki took Gilgamesh's everything, and it was also why he could summon the "Gate of Babylon," creating a golden ripple by his side as he took out something from inside.

From axes, lances, swords, and various others.

Everything was a treasure that one could only dream of in their lives to get them.

Then—

"Enkidu."

The golden chains suddenly appeared by his side, but unlike the "Gate of Babylon" and others that he could manipulate easily, this golden chain seemed to be trying to fight his influence.

Was it due to the fact that this weapon was created based on Gilgamesh's best friend, Enkidu?

Nevertheless, it was useless.

Tamazuki's hands turned dark as he grasped the golden chains, causing the beautiful, holy chains to corrupt and turn into a dark color, giving an ominous feeling, yet instantly, this anti-divine chain was already controlled by him.

Lancelot's "Knight of Owner" made him able to control this anti-divine chain instantly.

'As expected of this world.'

In the world that he had ever been in, there was no doubt that this world gave him the most variety of power, which was a ridiculous improvement. Yet, it wasn't the best since the best was no doubt being taken by Saitama.

Saitama's power might be the most plain, but there was no doubt that it was the strongest.

"Tamazuki-sama, have you finished?" Scheherazade asked as her head popped out from the shadow.

"Yes, I am done."

"...didn't you say that you will have trouble with this Servant?"

Was this a problem?

Wasn't this so easy?

There was no brutal fight, and everything was done smoothly without wasting a single time.

"It is easier than I thought."

"....." Scheherazade.

"....." Assassin.

"......" Saber.

"Still, why do you think that this Servant is dangerous?" While Saber had to admit that Archer was quite aggressive and also kind of... unique? Since this guy owned several treasures, Tamazuki said that this was the strongest Servant out of the seven of them, so she felt that it was quite unacceptable.

"Saber, you are strong, but you need time to unseal your Excalibur, but this guy? There is no need for him to do such a troublesome thing. Why?" Tamazuki decided to show them why he was wary of Gilgamesh.

"Ea."

At that moment, everyone felt that their hearts had stopped.

Everything seemed to stand still as they saw the weapon that was called Tamazuki.

It was a sword.

No, it might be a sword, but it was hard to call it a sword, especially when its shape was similar to a drill with three segments on the body and various tribal-like marks. Moreover, the tip was so dull that it couldn't be used to stab or slash, yet... yet... even so, all of them present could see that this weapon was dangerous!

No, this weapon was capable of destroying the world!

Whether Scheherazade, Saber, or Assassin felt that they would die facing this weapon.

Fortunately, Tamazuki didn't release this weapon too long and put it back into the "Gate of Babylon," yet even so, the three Servants felt dreaded by the terror that came from that weapon.

While Tamazuki also felt that this weapon was amazing, he didn't feel that scared since he had faced an even scarier being.

Yet, there was no doubt the existence of this weapon made the three Servants realize the terror of Gilgamesh.

"Now, do you understand?"

"Um."

There was no need for him to explain since that weapon was enough to let them understand the horror of Gilgamesh. It was fortunate that Gilgamesh was defeated before he was able to summon this weapon.

Moreover—

Tamazuki closed his eyes, and as expected, he found another treasure.

Sha Naqba Imuru.

It was a great Clairvoyance ability that allowed him to discern heavily concealed truths with a single glance, made him fully capable of reading the True Name and Noble Phantasms of his opponents, and was able to guide others with the most optimal tactics upon releasing his true name, while simultaneously increasing the attack and defensive power of his entire team.

Unfortunately, Gilgamesh was too arrogant.

He was so arrogant that he would rather die than use this Noble Phantasm.

"So, there is only one more Servant."

One more Servant...

The three Servants couldn't help but feel emotional since they didn't expect their journey to be tough and their battles would be filled with blood and tears, yet with his overwhelming power, he could do everything by himself, taking down everything on their own.

So, because of that...

"Tamazuki, let me handle the last one," Saber said.

"No, let us! Let us be the ones who take the Rider!" Assassin also joined.

As a Servant, Saber felt that if she didn't take this last Servant, then her meaning of existence would be lost.

Meanwhile, Assassin didn't want to lose to Saber, though everything depended on the will of Tamazuki as his existence might not be different from God in their eyes.

Tamazuki's will was their will.

Everything he asked, they would give their everything to him.

Even if it was the whole world.

"How about you, Caster?"

"Eh~?!" Scheherazade was startled and then hugged him tightly. "I-I only follow your will, Tamazuki-sama." Her voice was full of coquettishness as if trying to tempt him.

"......." Saber and Assassin.

They thought that Tamazuki didn't summon a Servant but a woman to warm his bed up.

Tamazuki was a bit helpless at Scheherazade, but since she was cute, it didn't matter. As he caressed her hair, he said, "Well, let's talk tonight. Rider isn't weak. His Noble Phantasm is unique. If there is someone that can defeat him, then it will be you, Saber. Naturally, with your Noble Phantasm without holding back."

Saber was surprised. "Is he really that strong?" It was hard to imagine how strong that foolish king was.

"You will see tomorrow. Still, Scheherazade should be able to defeat him more easily, though."

"Eh?" Scheherazade was dumbfounded.

"........"

Saber and Assassin were speechless, but when they thought about Scheherazade's Noble Phantasm, they didn't feel surprised.

Nevertheless, the attack on Rider wouldn't start immediately as they needed to wait until tonight, and before that, let's calm the pair of mother and daughter, shall we?

8