Chapter 305: Let’s go home!
184 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whether Saber, Assassin, Scheherazade, or others, all of them felt their hearts were beating so fast since many exist that they shouldn't see suddenly gathered around them.

Alaya, Gaia, and many other dangerous beings were all gathered, waiting for Tamazuki, who had entered the Root. Frankly, their feelings weren't good since they knew that they were facing an "Outer Being," something that shouldn't be born in this universe.

While their relationship might not be that good usually, facing the threat that could threaten the universe, they were working together.

Yet, if they can't do anything?

So, at this moment, Gaia called all of the friends; it could be called Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and many of them, including True Ancestor and many strong Magus who had mastered the Magic.

All of them only had one purpose, and that was to erase this threat.

Still, Saber, Caster, and Assassin could only stay there helplessly.

Though Saber wondered whether she could use her Excalibur to erase all of them, facing all of those beings in front of her, she realized what it meant to become a weakling.

Fortunately, they didn't need to wait too long since Tamazuki then appeared, and as expected, his aura changed, and it was like they were facing being with infinity, yet void at the same time.

It was a strange feeling.

Though—

"If I come here to seduce a beautiful woman, will you believe me?"

"....."

---

Germany.

Irisviel looked at her two daughters, who were playing in the yard of the Einzbern estate.

"Sakura! Come here!"

Illyaviel von Einzbern looked at her stepsister with a smile as she urged her to chase after her.

Sakura was still quiet, but she followed Illya with her usual refrained expression, but she followed her. "Wa-Wait a moment, Onee-chan." It hadn't been a while since she was taken from the Matou house, so the trauma and torture she had received previously were still hurt. However, unlike before, she saw hope and warmth, especially when she had a new family.

"Geez, it can't be helped," Illya said helplessly, but she smiled happily, facing Sakura. Unlike before, her body had grown, and her body wasn't like before when she couldn't grow up, no matter how old she was.

Watching the two play together, Irisviel shouted, "Don't play too far. The lunch is almost ready."

"Yes, Mom (mother)!" 2x

Irisviel smiled as she sat on the bench before she looked at the person who was by her side.

Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern.

It was her ancestor.

Frankly, Irisviel was speechless when Tamazuki brought her ancestor, then... There was no need to explain, right?

Still, facing her new husband, she could only accept it since she had given her everything to him, and to be honest, it wasn't bad at all.

"I am still unable to believe that we can walk out alive after that."

"Yes. Me too."

Whether Justeaze or Irivisviel felt speechless when they thought about how they could come out unscathed when they were ganged by powerful creatures.

Fortunately, Tamazuki was even stronger, especially when he got his hands on the Root.

In this world, no one could stop him, and he was probably the ruler of the universe if he wished to be one.

Frankly, having an outsider on the Einzbern estate definitely wasn't something that could be realized, but Tamazuki came with the ancestor of the Einzbern, so the current head of the Einzbern could only bow down.

"By the way, what is he doing?"

"Well, he should be in his room now?"

"Should we, the adults, play a game with him?"

"Well...

---

Scheherazade and Arturia walked side by side to his room.

"Are you not going to your timeline, Arturia?" Scheherazade asked.

"Not yet. I think that I might as well learn here first before I return, and..." Arturia rubbed her belly gently. "Let's wait for a while."

"Well, let's take a rest for a while."

"By the way, is he really going to his original world?" Arturia asked curiously.

"That should be the case." Even Scheherazade was curious about his original world.

"Can we go back with him?"

"...probably, but we have to seduce him."

"Well..."

The two decided to work hard together. After all, they would be lying if they didn't want to see his parents.

---

In one of the rooms inside the Einsbern estate, Tamazuki was looking at the body that he had just crafted by using various factors inside his body. There was no doubt that this body was a strong homunculus, and it might even be possible to destroy a planet with this body.

"Tamazuki-sama, are we going to make it alive?"

Jubstacheit von Einzbern, the current head of the Einzbern, obediently bowed down at him, especially when Tamazuki had mastered the "Third Magic" and even could create this wonderful homunculus.

Jubstacheit looked at the female homunculus in front of him with a satisfied expression since it was a masterpiece that had been created by the Einzbern family. Even if his help was minimal, it couldn't be denied that they helped him with the tools to create this body.

"No, this is for my friend."

"Friend?"

"Yes." Tamazuki nodded. "My friends need a body." This body was for Rimuru, so he was going to take it. He raised his palm and then used [Stomach] to keep the body in front of him along with the tube.

"Then, I will leave."

"Where are young going, Tamazuki-sama?"

"I am going to visit my lover."

"..."

Jubstacheit was speechless, but he hoped that his ancestor and Irisviel could take down Tamazuki since the existence of Tamazuki would bring glory to the Einzbern family forever.

---

As he left, Tamazuki couldn't help but feel emotional since he didn't expect his journey to have been so long. During his journey, he hadn't returned to his world even for a moment, so this time, he was going to go back.

Moreover, he also needed to take care of his revenge at that being.

Then, when everything was done, he would go back to Shizu, who had been waiting for him.

"Tamazuki-sama."

"Tamazuki."

Tamazuki looked at Scheherazade and Arturia. "

After the Holy Grail, their appearance didn't change, but they received a real body and were no longer a Servant.

"Are you going back to your original world, Tamazuki?" Arturia asked.

"Yes, do you want to go back with me?"

Anyway, his mother also often asked him to marry more people since having a lot of descendants was necessary for someone in his position.

"Is that okay?" 2x

The two were excited.

Arturia aside, Scheherazade didn't feel worried about her safety. After all, with Tamazuki around, who could harm her?

"Sure, but we have to take care of some businesses first."

He took them to the room, causing them to feel speechless. Still, before they entered the room, he met Irisviel and Justeaze, so he pulled them together.

Playing a game together until lunchtime, Tamazuki also prepared to go back since it had been a while.

"Are you ready?"

Tamazuki looked at the four women who decided to follow him to his original world.

"Yes." 4x

Tamazuki summoned the door and opened it before he returned to his original world with the four of them.

8