Chapter 308: Tamazuki: “Your childhood friend is mine”
190 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kana was startled when her lips were kissed so suddenly.

While her heart was beating so fast due to the fear before, now her heart was beating due to a different reason.

Yet, the kiss was so nice she couldn't help but enjoy it.

Was she such a perverted girl?

Kana didn't know, but she couldn't push him since she lost her strength due to the pleasure.

Still, as it was her first time, he didn't kiss her for too long.

When their lips parted, she fell directly into his arms.

Meanwhile, Tamazuki looked at the complete version of his "Enhanced Learning."

Was there a difference with the incomplete version? Yes.

The difference was quite huge since the complete version gave him the ability to learn 120% or better than those whose skills, magics, abilities, etc., he learned from.

In other words, he could develop the skills he learned far better than the one who owned the skill originally.

While he was still unable to learn race-based skills like Yuki-Onna's ice manipulation.

However, if he devoured those beings, he could also learn race-based skills and then learn their skills far better than theirs.

There was no doubt that this was an amazing ability.

Still—

"Wh-Why did you kiss me so suddenly?!"

When Kana recovered, she asked this question resentfully and embarrassingly.

After all, her first kiss was gone just like that!

Even though she didn't really hate it, she wished for him to give some preparation!

A date or two or three before they kissed each other, but they had only met for a while after a few years of separation, then her first kiss was gone!

He was so unreasonable!

"It's a price for saving you."

Tamazuki gently caressed Kana's head. "Or is your first kiss more expensive than your life?"

"That's..."

Kana couldn't answer this question and was speechless.

"Did you know? I have just come back from Japan, but you suddenly called me. I don't even have time to take a rest." Tamazuki sighed.

"Huh? Just coming back from Japan? You are a youkai, right? Where did you go?"

"I visited London, Germany, Egypt, and many other places."

"...do youkai go to the international now?" Kana was amazed. After all, it was her first time knowing that a youkai went to the international.

"Why not? Haven't vampires gone international now? There are few in Japan, so naturally, we, the youkai, also need to go international. Don't underestimate Youkai. As you humans have developed with modernization, we also develop ourselves."

"........"

Was it a youkai kind of a domestic company that had decided to become an international company?

It was amazing, and at the same time, she wasn't sure how to react.

"By the way, one kiss isn't enough."

"Eh?!" Kana was startled and blushed. "How-How many kisses again?" When she thought about it, she also felt that one kiss wasn't enough to pay for her life. Moreover, her first kiss had gone and taken by him; kissing him more didn't matter.

More importantly, it didn't feel bad.

"Let's see... until you pass away."

"......" Kana.

"So, from now on, remember, those lips are mine."

"........"

Kana blinked her eyes as his finger was placed on the top of her juicy, pink lips.

The two stared at each other again, and she could feel he wished to kiss her again, which made her embarrassed, but she didn't dodge him.

Tamazuki looked at Kana and thought that this girl was quite easy. Yet, as a high school student, even if she was beautiful, he could tell that she didn't have much experience, especially when she was the heroine of this world, so it was natural for her to be pure and inexperienced.

Yet, she was no longer pure as he was tainted by him.

Kana thought he would kiss her again, but he suddenly asked, "Oh, right, why did you suddenly come out at night? It's dangerous, you know?"

"Ah, right, my father! I-I need to save my father!" Kana quickly remembered why she came out, then she looked at Tamazuki and asked, "Tanuki-chan! Please save my father!"

"I don't mind, but what will you pay me?"

"I..." Kana blushed. "Pervert! Tanuki-chan has become a pervert!"

"Well, don't blame me since who would think that brat who rubbed my paws before would become so cute like this."

"I..."

Kana felt that her face was hot, and at the same time, she realized that the tanuki-chan, whose paws she rubbed crazily before, was a man. Though to save her father, she made up her mind. "I-I will give you my all!"

"Are you sure?" Tamazuki asked curiously.

"Yes!"

"Okay then." Tamazuki snapped his fingers, and then suddenly, Kana's father appeared by their side.

"Eh?"

Kana then suddenly saw a middle-aged man whose body was dirty and seemed to be hurt.

"Father!"

Tamazuki snapped his fingers again, and the middle-aged man's body was healed.

"Thank you, Tanuki-chan."

"My name is Inugamigyoubu Tamazuki. You should call me Tamazuki, Kana."

"Um."

Kana blushed, but she nodded.

"I will send you home."

"Eh?"

"What's wrong?"

"...where are you going?"

They had just met, but then they were separated again.

"I have just gone back from a foreign country. I need to visit my parents."

"Is-is that so?" Kana sighed in relief when she heard that he was going to meet his parents, but then again, she was quite curious about his parents, too.

Were they like him?

Though Kana had to say even though he was a youkai, his appearance wasn't like that of a youkai. Instead, he was more like a human.

"Can... Can we meet again?"

Tamazuki didn't answer that question and just kissed her lips again, yet this time, it was with a lewd, sloppy kiss.

Kana widened her eyes before she closed her eyes and hugged his neck intimately. It was fortunate that her father had passed out, or else he might pass out again due to the shock her daughter had become so dirty.

When their lips parted, he could see that her eyes had changed, and those eyes had become like those of a woman. If Nura Rikuo saw his childhood friend had become such a lewd girl, he wondered how his expression would be.

"I will go now."

"When can we meet again?" Kana asked hurriedly.

"I will come when everything is over. You don't need to worry. Next time, you won't feel scared of the night again."

Leaving those words, he vanished in front of Kana.

Kana looked around, trying to search for him, but it was futile. She felt disappointed, but she hoped that she could see him again.

Nevertheless, when Tamazuki returned to his women, all of them were staring at him silently.

Their eyes were clear as if telling him he was a scumbag for deceiving such a young girl.

Moreover, they also felt quite a threat since Kana was young. Meanwhile, they were a little older.

"Let's go back to my house. I will teach you many things there."

"......" 4x

They hesitated, but in the end, they agreed and followed him, thinking they might make him dry, so it was impossible for him to think about other women.

7