A Pure Knight’s Natural Enemy – Chapter 4
958 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Japanese RPGs evolved after being inspired by the original Western tabletop pioneers in the genre. The first entries in classics such as Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest didn’t have much of a personality of their own, not until they managed to find their own voice, and so one could clearly see the D&D influence written all over them.

Why is it, then, that Western computer RPGs are so different from their Japanese counterparts?

There are many reasons for this—from the cultural background to the technology each developer built their works on—but if I had to choose, I would say the main difference would be the party system.

Because classics such as Eye of the Beholder focused on what a particular character would do in combat and allowed the player to choose (or create) their party with strategy in mind, while the aforementioned Japanese classics mostly had a set of characters that were meant to stay together from beginning to end.

‘What’s that?’, you say. ‘Does that mean that I’m stuck having Caith Sith in my party despite the fact his bullshit gimmick mechanics are awful, and his character arc makes me want to drown him in a river in a sack full of rocks and other gambling kittens?’

Yes. It means precisely that.

‘But, surely, if the developers had intended me to fight beside a character from beginning to end, they must have devoted themselves to making them engaging and useful. Who would ever play a game where you’re forced to constantly interact with useless, grating, annoying, insane characters? What would the fun in that be?’

Well…

“Comfy…” Darkness mutters, possibly unaware she’s done so, from where she’s laying on top of my chest, rubbing her face on me with a silly grin, the full motion of her body making my mattress shift beneath us.

You know what other difference there tends to be? Alignments!

Many Western RPGs, rather than being inspired by D&D, actually were D&D games, and, in the settings built on that system, a character’s alignment is part of the rules of the game. There are spells that will only affect evil beings (possibly in the name of the Moon) or that will punish good-doers for trying to be decent people (certainly in the name of Reality). That means that the genre evolved to keep that alignment in mind and seamlessly insert it into the game mechanics or story.

There may be a reputation system so that only characters that share the player’s quirky penchant for murdering random citizens will join their party, or karma meters that fill up whenever one starts giving loose change to random beggars (who must be the reincarnated souls of the previously massacred citizens, eager to forgive the main character their misdeeds after witnessing firsthand their most caring side, seeing as charity and killing are, obviously, morally equivalent). The fact of the matter is that the game lets the player choose how cartoonishly evil or unhealthily selfless they want to be. Japanese RPGs? Not really.

They often revolve around a story with very few, if any, branching plotlines. The characters are defined from the start, and their personality and backstory are set. One does not raise or lower their karma meter in a JRPG, one merely follows their nature, letting fate unfold itself, inevitably leading to tragedy.

A tragedy where one does not have any choice.

It’s not like the main character fucked everything that moved right after taking the first time of the main heroine because he made poor decisions. No, that is a Western concept, and such a dramatic, far-reaching choice would’ve been clearly signaled by a warning sign and a ‘Do you really wish to proceed?’ prompt. But in JRPGs? That was never the case! The fate of the protagonist was sealed as soon as he carelessly left his home with an unsatisfied boner! There was nothing he could do about it other than follow the tragic destiny laid before him!

Truly, he’s more than a hero: he’s a martyr! A saint!

“Kazuma…” Darkness happily purrs, stabbing my heart yet again with cruel guilt that she has no right to inflict upon this selfless, heroic, saintly martyr.

All right, I could launch myself into another rant about how Japanese developers have taken a page out of the visual novel genre so as to perpetrate maximum emotional damage at the slightest provocation, but, really, at this point, I may as well pet her hair and pretend absolutely nothing out of the norm is going on.

You know, asides from Darkness doing her best cuddly-puppy impression, her eyes closed in delight as she runs her bare fingers over my naked, green chest.

Yup. Totally normal, all of that.

I should have fucked her unconscious body in the bath this morning. Maybe then I would have been clear-headed enough not to…

Oh, gods.

I fucked Megumin.

Megumin and Darkness live together.

With me.

I can’t hide this from her! Not because of a totally unwarranted moral dilemma I’ve been saddled with despite the fact I’ve been totally powerless to stop it, but because Megumin will be smug about this!

I can picture it now: ‘Oh, Darkness? You took Kazuma’s first time? Well, I took his first threesome, And YunYun—who I am not at all attracted to in a sexual way, I swear—gave him two cocks. Have you fucked Kazuma’s second cock, Darkness? Is that a first time we took from him before you could?’

… All right, that may not be the best Megumin impression ever. Let’s try this again:

‘My name’s Megumin! I was once called the token loli, yet I know have tits and ass! Behold the magnificent form granted to me by forbidden, eldritch powers, that of the fuckable shortstack, and despair at your inferiority!’

Better, but it still lacks a certain je ne sais quoi.

‘My name’s Megumin! She who will drain Kazuma’s balls after he realizes how much better Crimson Magic Clan pussy is to that of a depraved, loose masochist!’

… A part of me hopes this last one wasn’t that realistic. It’s a terminally stupid part, and I should put it out of my misery.

“Kazuma…” Darkness whispers, tenderly kissing my chest with a dopey smile on her lips, her eyelids fluttering as she deeply inhales my scent, her hand slowly dragging down from my collarbone to—

“Ah, enough! I’ve fucked three other women since this morning! I’ve cucked you! I’m a despicable, terrible man who can’t be trusted to keep it in his torn pants! You should be strangling me, not cuddling me!”

… Having a conscience is the worst. It’s even worse than feelings.

Also, Darkness just froze on top of me, her right pointer finger stopped in the middle of tracing an idle circle over my chest.

Maybe if I stop breathing, she’ll think I’m dead yet again? It’s not that unusual of an occurrence…

“You haven’t cucked me,” she coldly says without yet moving from her spot, even as her finger stabs rather than playfully caress.

“Darkness, I know you’re prone to running away from reality, but this time we should—”

“You haven’t cucked me because we’re not together,” she concludes, pushing herself up to glare down at me, her black bodysuit gleaming in the rays of the setting sun in a dramatic way that Megumin would murder a small, furry, cuddly animal to imitate.

“Are you… breaking up with me?” I ask her, not quite incredulous. Mostly because I’m not really processing her statement, and I think pondering what kind of kittens Megumin would decide were too cute to sacrifice for extra chuuni points is a better use of my mental resources, as that part of reality seems less likely to unexpectedly become obsolete the next time I blink.

“Wha—no!” Oh, thank the Heavens— “We were never together.”

What.

“What.”

“You think just because you forced yourself on me that I would fall for you? How ridiculous of—”

“You spent the whole night watching me sleep.”

Her eyes widen, and she blushes before she once again sneers down at me.

“Just how deluded are you? I was a victim! You held me in your quarters against my will!”

“You fucked me in the bath till you came unconscious.”

Gah—as if! I was merely emotionally drained! Eager to take the escape of a dreamless sleep!”

“You were relieved I wasn’t a dream!”

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh! How dare you! How dare you bring up that embarrassing, mushy—”

“You love me!”

“I do not!”

Her hands are on my chest, her eyes defiantly looking down at me, her mouth snarling.

So I cock my (very muscled, exemplary, and likely to star in its own action series) eyebrow.

And grin.

“Oh? Shall I remind you what your ideal man is like, Lalatina?”

Her mouth falls open in silent betrayal, and, before she can reply, I try to force my orcish throat into a very unnatural, hoity-toity falsetto—with mixed results that kinda sound like Megumin did get her hands on those sacrificial kittens.

“He needs to look at me like Kazuma always does, as if licking my entire body with his lewd gaze, and weak-willed enough to be easily strung along by the affections of other women—”

“Aaaaaahhhhh! Kazuma, you bastard! That was a fantasy—“

“And I now have fulfilled your fantasy. You may thank me with a blowjob and a promise not to touch yourself for an entire week.”

“Wait, a whole week? What kind of depraved thing do you intend to do to me after my body has writhed in agonic denial for an entire week, craving your touch yet being unable to cum as—that’s not the point!”

“All right, you may also bark like a dog and wear nothing but a collar while we’re at home.”

“Hn!”

“Not enough? How about you have to give me your used panties in front of our party every time we finish an adventure—”

“Fantasy!” she yells, her right hand grabbing both my tusks in her attempt to silence me. “I fantasized about that! It doesn’t mean I wanted to actually do it! Don’t tell me you’d be happy to do something as depraved as, I don’t know! Crawling into Megumin’s bed while she sleeps… why are you blushing?”

I look aside to my fascinating, dare I say mesmerizing, bedside table. Why, I never realized how well polished the wood is. That’s very impressive for a pre-industrial society, you know? Unless, of course, it’s the product of cheating with either magic or skill points—which it almost certainly is.

Damn it, this world keeps depriving me of things to be impressed with. It’s almost like it’s intent on me looking down at it with a sneer on my face, asking it to kneel in apology so I may step on its head.

“Kazuma… don’t tell me you…” Darkness starts asking right as I ponder whether telling her to kneel in apology so I can step on her head would work in the current circumstances.

As I remain silent, her gaze sharpens.

“Look, it was her mother, OK?! She locked us together, and there was only one futon, and Megumin was mostly all right with it, and she even seemed nostalgic about the whole thing when we fucked earlier—”

“When you what?!”

“I told you I cucked you! Who do you think I’d have done that with, Aqua?!”

Darkness blinks a couple of times in bewildered surprise at my outburst.

“Well… You two have always had that sexual tension going on, so I thought you—”

“No.”

“You… You kinda shared a bed, when you slept in the stables.”

“No. No, no, no.”

“And when those orcs chased you, she calmed you down with a lap pillow—”

“Aaaaahhhh! I refuse! I refuse to even consider the useless goddess’s tender, caring touch bringing me back from the edge of despair! I deny the softness of her thighs, the sweetness of her scent, and the melody of her voice! Never will I admit she’s bewitchingly beautiful, and that I kept jerking off to her over and over when we—you can stop me at any time, you know?”

Darkness cocks a challenging eyebrow back at mine, who’s now undergoing a cooldown after its previous workout and is thus incapable of answering in kind.

“Are you sure you haven’t fucked Aqua?” she finally asks as she leans farther away from me, sitting upright on top of my belly, right below my navel and slightly above where she could cause an inopportune erection to spring up and interrupt this whole scene.

… Darkness, honey, sweetie, could I convince you to shift your hips slightly back so that I can get an inopportune erection that anticlimactically brings an end to this discussion? Pretty please?

I’ll take her crossing her arms below her impressive, bouncy, only barely covered by thin, elastic black cloth, chest as a ‘no.’

“I have refused to acknowledge the very possibility,” I finally answer.

“… What did you do?” she says.

Yet again, I find myself wondering about the manufacturing process of furniture in this world. Seeing as the agricultural sciences have been weaponized, I wouldn’t be surprised if pear trees fought back when one tried to gather lumber.

Darkness, stop pinching my sides. Don’t you know that torture has been shown as an unreliable method of information extraction by modern studies?

“Answer. The damn. Question,” she grits out as she shows me that her strength stat is definitely not just for show. Now, if I could get her to go barehanded… Can she multiclass as a monk?

“Answer me, Kazuma!”

“Sorry, I was picturing you in a qipao, with a leg slit that went above your hips, and—”

“Why the Hell are you doing that?!”

“Because I refuse to remember me taunting Aqua into begging me for sex after I came into her open mouth while she masturbated!”

Is there a class that grants the ‘mouth-to-brain filter’ skill? Because I want that class. I need that class. I crave that class.

Or just the skill. Never mind, I’m an adventurer; I can get whatever damn skill I want.

Now, if that included a ‘rewind the last five seconds’ skill, that would be swell. I don’t even mind going fully ambiguously gay and yelling ‘Za Warudo!’ when I use it. What’s that, you say? That only stops time rather than rewind it?

Look, whatever lets me flee from the homicidal, crazed woman sitting down on me will do. And I’m pretty sure putting her in a time-stop doujin would do the trick.

“You what?” Darkness dangerously asks, clearly not overcome by the accumulated sensations and feelings she has undergone in stopped time.

“It’s not my fault! She was watching while I fucked Yunyun and Megumin, and the two of them fainted before I could finish, so I had no choice but to—”

“You what?!”

“It’s my orcish blood! I swear I wouldn’t have railed Luna if I was still a human!”

“You did what?!”

“I think I’m going to shut up now,” I say, finally showing that my intelligence stat is good for something.

Darkness glares down at me, and I think that, maybe, intelligence and luck are two things I shouldn’t be relying on right now.

***

“What,” I, yet again, enunciate my exhaustive analysis of the current situation.

“Silence, prisoner. You’ll speak when spoken to,” Darkness answers, stepping around my kneeling self.

A kneeling self being held down by chains with suspiciously fluffy and soft cuffs.

What.

“Does that count as you speaking to me? Because you spoke. And I’m the only other person in your room, so, unless you’re talking to yourself like Yunyun practicing how to make friends—”

“Silence!”

“Ah, I guess that’s a no—ghhhhh!”

“You. Will. Not. Speak,” Darkness says, glaring into my eyes as she lovingly strangles me.

Ah, I finally get what’s going on: she’s a yandere.

Well, that’s a relief. That means I won’t get murdered until she’s done with all the other girls I had sex with today, and by the time she’s finished, I’ll have had ample opportunity to flee.

What’s that, you say? How can I abandon to cruel, violent deaths the girls who have shown me such tenderness and caring, loving touches? Well, there’s the part where they would have to do that for a few years on end before they balanced their previous mistreatment of my noble self, and—

Oh, wait. Yunyun.

Damn it, I knew there was something wrong with knowing an actually kind girl. Now I don’t have an excuse to leave her to get murdered by a crazed Darkness.

“So, now that you finally understand how to remain silent,” Darkness says, apparently mistaking my deep, guilt-wracked contemplations with me going along with whatever it is she thinks she’s doing, “we may start the trial of the vile orc Kazuma.”

I haven’t had that many good experiences with the legal system in this country. Not that Japan is that good at that whole ‘innocent until proven guilty’ thing, but at least that has given us the Ace Attorney games. I would say that balances things out.

“The crimes committed by the foul beast started yesterday afternoon, mere moments after his transformation was complete, when he assaulted a defenseless, chaste maiden—”

“First, your defense stat is literally god-tier; second, if you were chaste, it was only due to lack of opportunity; third, I wasn’t the one doing the assaulting—”

“The accused will remain silent!” she yells in my face, blushing with… I’m gonna say rage. You know, just in case it may actually be.

So, also just in case, I shut my mouth as much as my tusks allow me to. Really, they are kind of unpractical, all things considered.

“As I was saying… The depraved beast took the noble, pure, chaste maiden to the bathroom, where he first tried to drown her to weaken her resistance. Having failed in his plot, the accused was berated by the defiant, noble dame until his base lusts took over, and he tore off her clothes, groped her breasts, bent her over the lip of the tub… sp—spanked her meaty, obscene ass, took her hips, and… and speared her with his thick, long, hard, veiny cock, mercilessly tearing her maidenhood apart! Uncaring of her first blood being shed! He then grabbed her hips and… railed her until spit flew from her slack jaw as she kept coming over and over on his girthy member, knowing he would seed her at any moment, that he would ruin her entire future, saddling her with rising his spawn, her womb traitorously opening up, sucking on the tip of his bestial cock as the moment neared and her strength abandoned her, her resistance breaking until the woman was pushed aside and there only remained a masochistic sow begging to be bred by—huh, Kazuma? Why are you hard? Do you… do you get turned on by the chains or… something?”

My cock is quivering.

And Darkness is blushing in something that very clearly isn’t anger.

And huffing, pulling the collar of her bodysuit away so that steamy clouds can waft off it as she fidgets and rubs her meaty thighs together.

I am quite certain none of the above is because of the chains.

“Darkness… you’re describing a terrible, vile beast violently assaulting this pure knight, aren’t you?”

She nods, her eyes never moving away from the dark green head of my cock, her nostrils flaring as the first dollop of precum starts growing on my tip.

“How he violently took her, how he forced her to feel pleasure unlike any she had felt before?” I continue clarifying the situation.

“Y—yes… That. What happened.”

“And this beast was driven by its lust, unable to stop itself at the sight of the lewd body of the knight?”

“He… He saw her as meat to slack his animalistic urges on…”

“Ah,” I say, nodding sagely.

And then I flex my arms and snap the chains wrapped around my body before slowly standing up, stretching the moment until I’m towering over Darkness’ wide eyes.

She licks her lips as her throat bobs.

“It may have been… unwise to not properly chain up such a dangerous, terrible beast,” I tell her as I slowly walk toward her until her back’s to the bare stone wall of her room and her breasts flatten against my body.

“Ka—Kazuma, what are you—” she manages to say, her right hand still fidgeting with the collar of her bodysuit.

So I carefully and deliberately grab that collar and tear the fabric until her breasts spill out, her blonde pubic hair shows how drenched she is, and I’m hit with enough of her aroused, piquant scent that my cock spurts a glob of precum over her belly and she moans at the scalding liquid making contact.

“What would the defenseless, chaste, pure knight say right now, Darkness?”

Her eyes are dilated, her nipples rigid against my skin, her mouth open.

“She… She would say, ‘You’ll never break me, foul beast! Your impotent cock can’t make me abandon neither my rage nor my ideals!’”

I nod sagely.

Then I grab her hips, push her up the wall, and thrust inside yielding, warm, drenched flesh.

“Impotent! Impotent?! How’s that for impotent!” I tell her for no reason whatsoever, and certainly not because I’ve always felt a bit unsure of myself and scared I wouldn’t live up to a girl’s expectations.

“Ah! Kazuma, you beast! You won’t break me!”

I pull her down, her torn suit effortlessly gliding on the wall behind her, and again I thrust inside her, almost half my cock buried in the pussy of my ‘victim’ who’s totally ‘resisting with her pride on the line.’

“Break?! I’m going to make you beg! I’m going to make you admit you can’t live without my cock anymore! I’m going to make you get on your knees and masturbate while I eat lunch with the saner members of our party so that they can see what a crazed slut you are!”

“Ah! You would disrespect me so—”

“I’m not finished!” I tell her as I bounce her up and then switch my grip to her ass, the meat of it spilling from between the torn gaps in her bodysuit and my fingers.

“Th—there’s more?!”

“After you’ve cum five times and no less, after they’ve seen your depraved, lewd, orgasmic face, you’ll crawl beneath the table and suck my cock.”

“No! You’ll never make me debase myself like that!” she cries out, her eyes closed, her hands on her burning cheeks. “And… and then?” she asks as she peeks between her fingers and licks her lips.

“Then, when I’m about to cum, I’ll get my plate and give it to you so you can gather all my shooting sperm on it! And… and you’ll set it on the floor, lick up my cum from it, and chew on the semen-drenched scraps of food I’ll deign to consider you deserve, and that, my breeding bitch, will be the only thing you’ll be allowed to eat or drink through the whole day!”

“Ah! You monster! You depraved beast! You lustful, lascivious orc!” she accuses me, her hips writhing around the axis of my cock, her juices running down my thighs.

“But that’s not all!” I yell as I step away from the wall and hold her entire weight on my hands and cock.

“Wha—there is more?!” she screams, eyes wide as she throws her arms around my neck, her bare breasts bouncing up and down as I resume my fucking of her tight, toned, meaty body.

“Yes! Because at night, when you’re supposed to rest and recover your mental strength so that you can defy me the next day—”

“Yes! Defy you! You’ll never break me!” she proclaims as she swings her hips down hard enough that the shock ripples across her breasts and her eyelids flutter for the moment it takes me to suppress a groan and lift her yet again, her bodysuit tearing further as my fingers claw on her ass.

“That’s right! I won’t break you: you’ll break yourself!”

“Gasp!”

“Yes! Because, at night, I’ll tie you up, your hands behind your back, your knees spread with a steel bar, and then I’ll lie below you and shove my cock deep inside you!”

“And you’ll rape me into a slovenly, drooling mess! You will stuff me full of your cum until I go insensate and can’t do anything but beg you for more! You monster, you will abuse my body until my belly gets swollen with your seed and—”

“No!” I interrupt.

She pauses for a moment, her head tilted to the side, her face full of confusion, her arms holding her up with only my tip inside her.

“No, Darkness: you’ll be unable to move, entirely at my mercy, my hard cock deep inside of you, the tip reaching your womb… and then I’ll cover you up with my bedsheets and go to sleep.”

Her eyes widen with horror, and I slowly slide her down my cock so that her arms quiver as they push her breasts together.

“No… You monster—”

“Yes. I said you would break yourself, and here’s how you’d do it: after a whole day drinking and eating nothing but my cum, showing off your lewd, naked body, cumming over and over to the disgusted faces of Aqua and Megumin… I’d stuff you full of my cock and not move at all. I’d keep you awake the whole night, my cock twitching whenever you tried to drift to sleep and get the rest you need to resist me, and I’d have you get drunk on my smell and yours, the smell of a virile orc and a fertile, loose, lewd woman being denied the one thing she craves the most for.”

Her jaw is slack as she stares at me with a hint of horror and tons of something very much not horror.

“And… and then?” she asks, her voice wavering right before I grind against her clitoris, and she clenches her teeth, her head back, her neck exposed, and her pulse visibly racing.

“Then,” I whisper, leaning forward so that my scalding breath washes over her left ear and she wraps her legs around me, “then, when I woke up, I would slowly pull out of you, making sure you wouldn’t cum without my permission, and I would lay you on your back, your head hanging over the edge of the bed…”

I lean back and pause deliberately to let her answer.

And she does.

Her eyes are wide open, her pupils almost covering the entirety of her iris, her mouth panting open, her pussy frantically clenching around me, her fingers digging in my nape, her thighs keeping me right against her as her hips keep dragging her clitoris against me in narrow circles.

Yup. An answer eloquent enough. She must have Bard levels.

So I go back to whispering in her ear, except I first lick her neck and then nibble on her earlobe until the pants turn to beastly, dare I say animalistic whines.

Heh.

“Then, with you still immobile, with your nipples painfully hard, with your pussy drenched and clenching around cold emptiness… I would thrust my cock down your throat as my hands wrapped around your neck until your sight went dark, until you felt I was about to murder you with my cock. Can you imagine, Darkness? The cock you rejected so vehemently being the one thing that decided whether you lived or died?”

“You… you monster…” she moans as she starts frantically kissing the side of my neck.

“Then, when I saw the life start going out of your eyes, I would say, ‘Oi, Darkness, there’s a way for you to save yourself, you know? A way for me not to choke you out with my cock. You just have to… make me cum.”

Darkness throws her head back, her heels digging against my tailbone, and I start slowly fucking her yet again, barely going in and out of tight lips that cling to me despite the copious lubrication.

“I would lower my voice, Darkness, and drag an almost tender finger down your cheek just like this,” I tell her, momentarily keeping her up just with my left hand as I do tenderly caress her with the back of my finger, from the corner of her eye to her exquisitely sculpted jawline. “Then, with a voice just like this, I would tell you, “Just like that, pet, lick my cock as much as you can until I shoot your breakfast straight down your throat. Do it fast enough, and you won’t choke on this cock you love so much.”

Darkness yet again whines before she leans forward to bite down on the crook of my neck as her body violently shivers.

So I fuck her with longer strokes, almost half my cock going in and out with every tortuously slow swing of my hips as my fingers buried in soft flesh and torn clothing hold her steady.

“Then, like the breeding bitch that you are, you would manage, Darkness. You would get me to cum right inside you in long, unending spurts that you would feel stretch your throat open. The violent sensation would be almost enough to make you cum even as your eyes sparkled with the lack of air, as you felt your mind drift away into almost unconsciousness, your whole body lax as I moved you back and forth over the bed, jerking myself off with your slackening throat muscles.”

I accelerate, Darkness’ moans growing louder and louder despite how she’s trying to muffle them by biting me.

“Then you would feel it. How I would start to retreat, to pull my beating cock out of you, to let you have a breath of air right before it was too much and you faded away.”

Quicker, faster, I fuck her, her love juices audibly splattering on the wooden floor below us, mixed with my thick precum.

It takes some effort to keep my voice steady when all I want to do is roar as I paint her insides white, but… well, I…

I look at her, at her flushed cheeks, her closed eyes, her swaying ponytail, her arms clenched around my neck like she would drown if she let go.

I remember her hugging me with a relieved smile when she saw me come back, knowing the last night really happened, that it wasn’t an ideal fantasy come to life through her feverish, demented, delusional dreams.

And I remember her softly lying on top of me, not a hint of lewdness in her as she kissed my chest and happily murmured my name over and over.

So… yup.

Feelings.

And consciences.

They are the worst.

“Then, right after you swallowed a gulp of air that wasn’t entirely tainted by the taste of my cock, I would look down at you and grin, Darkness. And I would grab my cock, my completely hard, still throbbing cock¸ and tell you: ‘It looks like you did too good of a job, pet. Guess you’re gonna have seconds today.’ And I’d shove it all back down your throat until your lips kissed my still full balls, Darkness, then I would choke you yet again, and fuck your throat over and over until you—”

Darkness stops biting me, throws her head back hard enough that her ponytail follows her in an arc of golden hair, and screams.

And then I finally fuck her as hard as I can, her whole body bouncing over mine as my hands use her to jerk me off even as my legs thrust harder and harder, her long scream almost a warble with how every time we clash the air comes out of her lungs in a violent gasp.

Then she goes completely slack, her arms and legs falling from their grasp on me, and I have to hurry to catch her limp back before she falls to the floor.

… Damn it.

Gritting my teeth at Darkness being about as much of a quick shot as Megumin, I slowly pull her off my cock, and, in yet another bridal carry, take her to her bed, so that I can open it and lie her inside.

Then I think for about two seconds, and rush to open the door.

“Wha—K—Kazuma! I was just… cleaning! Cleaning this hallway! Yes, that’s what I was doing!” Aqua says, her hands entirely empty of any cleaning supplies.

Unless she hides them beneath her skirt, of course. Which would explain the sloshing sounds from where her fingers are buried between her thighs.

Wordlessly, I pick her up and get her to kneel beside Darkness’ bed right as the knight starts blinking herself awake, even if not entirely.

“Darkness… Aqua was peeping on us,” I say.

And the blonde’s eyes fly wide open.

“Wha—she did… She did witness how my captive orc fled his bounds and then ravished me without lifting a finger to help her comrade in—”

I shut her up. By shoving the tip of my dick right over her lips.

Then I pretend to ignore her sniffing.

“Yup. She did just that. Because Aqua is a terrible, despicable, cowardly teammate—”

“Hey!”

“Shut up. And keep fingering yourself.”

“I… I wasn’t—”

“She was. She was excited at seeing you get defiled, Darkness, she touched herself at you falling to an orc’s cock.”

“How… how despicable,” Darkness, eyes crossed to look at my cock below her nose, almost idly comments.

“Yes. How despicable. How terrible. How disgraceful. And then, when you fell, when you broke, did she hurry in to make sure she could save you? No! She kept touching herself to your disgrace even as all strength fled your body!”

“Ah… how monstrous…” Darkness says, discreetly giving me a peck right on my stretched frenulum.

“Yes. And so, much as she enjoyed seeing you defiled… I think it’s only fair that you see her fall yourself,” I finish my spiel.

Then I meaningfully arch an eyebrow and signal Darkness to look at the blue-haired, useless goddess kneeling beside her bed with her hands still hidden beneath her skirt.

Both of them blink at me and each other, Aqua’s mouth slack in either shock or a very good masturbatory session.

Which would imply Aqua’s good at something other than party tricks, so, yeah, the shock is also implied in the second option.

“You… You mean…” Darkness says, barely mobile enough to get on her side to look down at Aqua.

“Alas! My first toy is already broken, yet my lust is rampaging still! I could force her to swallow my seed, or I could… procure another toy.”

Finally, both girls’ eyes widen with realization, and Darkness takes a moment to think (as much as that verb applies when her fantasies riot through that diseased head of hers).

“It… It would be only fair for her to share the... the destiny of her fallen comrade…” Darkness says, unwittingly stumbling upon the very essence of plenty of revenge-rape doujins that I most certainly never read and are only on my hard drive due to some malicious internet virus.

Dear Mother and Father: your unworthy son apologizes from another world. I hope it’s of some consolation for you to learn that I’m now doing better than the last time I thought about you, yet I’m gonna have to cut this short, because I’ve got an erection to maintain, and this isn’t making it any easier.

“Truly, that she would merely watch while a noble knight met her terrible demise is grave enough, but that she would also touch herself at that, that she would plunge her fingers inside her pussy as she heard the bestial moans of the beautiful girl being defiled…”

“B—beautiful?”

“Ah, how the orc yearned to take that beauty for himself! How he longed to twist her gorgeous visage into lewd, loose grimaces of ecstasy!”

“You’re laying it on too thick,” Aqua mutters, thankfully low enough she’s not heard over Darkness’ rampaging fantasies before I discreetly kick her busy hand, and her eyes fly open at me forcing her fingers deeper inside her.

“I’m… I’m not…” Darkness stammers, blushing yet again, even if it’s kinda hard to see with my cock lying straight over her cheek.

“And so, seeing her clinging to the last thread of her sanity, the orc decided on his masterful, terrible next attack!”

“I… I am not crazy; it’s just—”

“He would make her witness his defiling of a loyal, steadfast comrade!”

For a moment, Darkness dumbly stares at me, then realizes I’m talking about Aqua, and I can see the strained suspension of disbelief almost shatter.

“Or that was what the knight thought!” I hurry to add. “Because the priestess that had fought so long beside the golden-haired, ravishing beauty—”

“I’m really not—”

“Had been a traitor from the start!”

Darkness gasps at the dramatic reveal. Aqua’s eyebrow twitches, but who cares?

“So it was with a guiltless heart that the orc gathered the priestess's hair,” I say, grabbing Aqua’s hair loop like a handle, “and forced her right up to his member, still wet from his violation of the knight!”

Aqua’s nostrils flare as I pull her almost to my cock’s tip, a blob of thick precum touching her lips and stretching into a glimmering thread as she recoils back, eyes widened, mouth open and tongue—

Huh.

She’s… licking it. And moaning.

And her hands are still beneath her skirt.

Right, I need to remember she’s Aqua. Fucking her is not an option. I must, at most, depravedly humiliate her as I cum at the thought of fucking her. A thought I’ll never admit out loud for fear of losing whatever dignity and sanity I may still have.

It’s kinda like jerking off to an NTR doujin: the orgasm may be worth it, but the social condemnation isn’t.

“And… and then?” Darkness asks with a thin, barely audible voice as her eyes never stray from my cock and Aqua’s lips.

“Then the orc looked down on the vile priestess—”

“Hey!”

“And shut her dirty mouth with his free hand!” I say, letting go of my cock for a more essential yet regrettable purpose (well, kinda regrettable). “Because he needed to ponder some things.”

“Things?” Darkness asks, her tone surprised in a way I’d find offensive if she had asked about me ‘pondering.’

“Yes. Because the knight’s fall was almost complete. She had tasted his cock, and known pleasure no man could ever give her. At that moment, even as she panted and gasped in exhaustion, she was already burning with the need to feel it all over again.”

“I mean…” she says, blushing in a way that almost makes me throw Aqua over the wall and toward a yapping guard dog—ah, the heartwarming, tender memories of simpler times—so I can go back to the blonde.

“But so had the orc!”

“… What? Kazuma, are you gay—”

“So had the orc tasted her body—”

“Ah. Yes, that makes more sense… wait a second—!”

“And he longed to do it again, over and over. He wanted to fill her, to make he scream, to make her lose her mind.”

“You—you brute—”

“He wanted to hug her body, to have her soft, tender warmth surround him, to wake up to smiling, blue eyes—”

“What the Hell are you even saying—”

“Because even as the knight had fallen… the orc had risen.”

Darkness blinks, then looks at my cock, and I almost facepalm.

Not like that. The orc had seen true beauty for the first time in his life, and he wanted to keep it near him. So he would do anything for that. He would even pretend to be a monster holding her captive, as long as she didn’t really want to flee. The orc would do whatever would make the knight stay.”

Darkness looks at me with her eyes wide open, her mouth gaping, her lips quivering.

And I nod.

… I really hope that came across as cool as I expected and not half as cringy as I’m fearing and Aqua’s narrow eyes suggest.

She’s also trying to bite my palm, so that may actually be rabid anger rather than cringe.

“Wha… But… The priestess…” Darkness says, trying to find anything that contradicts my sappy, stupid, and way too lewd confession.

“The orc had selected the priestess for two simple reasons… He didn’t want to trouble the knight when she was exhausted beyond what she could stand… and he wanted to fulfill her fantasies.”

Again, Darkness looks at me in astonishment. I really hope it’s because of the emotional impact and not because I just claimed to have fucked her into submission.

I mean, I’m pretty sure it’s true, but not the kind of thing I want to brag about without being certain I won’t be contradicted.

Then Darkness looks at Aqua’s blushing face, at the furious eyes, and still moving hands between her legs. She even rolls almost off the bed to really look at the useless goddess.

And then she looks back at me, and, with a pink dusting over her cheeks and biting her lip, the crusader nods.

So I lean forward to whisper into Aqua’s ear:

“Play along, and you’ll get something out of this better than what you got after I was done with Megumin and Yunyun,” I say before slowly licking up her neck and leaving gooseflesh behind.

Then I cautiously take away the hand that’s been gagging her, and Aqua’s eyes glint.

“Ah! To have fallen in the clutches of such a terrible beast! To now be about to be defiled by a lustful, debased orc! How could this beautiful body of mine hold such an ugly heart that would delight in these horrors being inflicted on my slightly less beautiful comrade!”

After her speech, Aqua looks eagerly up at the two of us in a way that clearly implies she wants some kind of applause after her performance.

So I shove my cock in her mouth.

Her eyes widen, and her cries are muffled right before her nostrils flare, and her hands resume frantically driving her fingers in and out of a pussy that, by the sounds of it, truly belongs to the goddess of water.

I stay still for a moment, just enjoying the spectacle without moving as Darkness’ breathing becomes rougher, and then I pull Aqua forward by the very convenient handle her looped hair makes until her eyes widen when my cock’s head brushes against the entrance to her throat.

Then I pull her back, having to actually use my strength to do that.

Damn, she’s thirsty.

“What… what does the orc feel?” Darkness asks.

So I look from the useless goddess to the useless crusader, trying very hard not to smile like Christmas came early, and frantically try to come up with an answer that will advance my own goals without letting them know what those goals are.

It should be easy, seeing as I have no goddamn clue what I’m actually doing.

“He… The orc… The orc just wants to stay with the knight…” I finally, stupidly say.

And Darkness smiles up at me, almost as tenderly as she did earlier, lying on top of me, murmuring my name, kissing my chest.

“I meant… what does he feel when the priestess sucks his cock…” she bashfully admits, yet again bringing her perverted side to this tender, heartfelt scene that involves me mouth-fucking another woman while Darkness's legs still refuse to work after her previous orgasm.

Really, does she have to sexualize everything?

“It’s… it’s good,” I reluctantly admit to Aqua’s muffled squeal. “The priestess is an eager, little cocksucker,” I continue, trying to at least get that much of a dig at the goddess.

Going by the way her eyes just brightened and how her tongue is now frantically licking at my cock’s slit, I may have missed the mark.

What is it with this world?! Am I surrounded by lewd women who only lacked the excuse of me not being an orc before unleashing their most depraved desires?! Is this whole setting the creation of the goddess of hentai?!

… Is there a goddess of hentai? Should I pay my respects?

“But… But if the orc really likes the knight so much… should he really also be with other women?” Darkness asks, her tone almost breaking at the end of the question.

Damn it.

Well, I guess this was what this whole scene was about. Now, to bring my genius plan to its natural conclusion.

Mostly because Aqua’s frantic, eager, thirsty blowjob is gonna get things messy soon enough.

“Is… Is it really that bad if they both enjoy it?” I ask right as I look straight into Darkness’ wide, vulnerable eyes.

Her lips part slightly, then she looks at Aqua, the blue-haired girl’s cheeks sucked in, her lips wrapped around my shaft, her eyes rolling back, and then Darkness looks at my manly, stoic countenance that isn’t trying to cover up my knees almost buckling as the damn succubus goddess tries to suck the marrow out of my bones straight through my dick.

“Do you…” I start before Aqua’s tongue makes me pause with a low grunt. “Do you like it, Darkness?”

She again looks between the two of us, too many emotions for me to count going through her face.

And she finally looks up at me, her face lying sideways on her white pillow, her golden hair in loose coils behind her, and nods.

Just in time, because I’m about to cum.

I want to be clear this is because of Aqua’s whorish blowjob and the thought of defiling someone literally sacred, and not because of Darkness’ emotional acceptance and vulnerable look. My orcish ancestors would not forgive me otherwise.

So I finally allow myself to do what I’ve meant to since I grabbed Aqua’s hair and roughly use her entire mouth as a fleshlight to jerk myself off with, sprays of holy saliva flying out of the corners of her lips as she keeps up her frantic suction so all of my precum goes down her throat rather than spill out.

Then, just as I’m about to lose control, her eyes roll back, and the hands on her pussy stop thrusting and start vibrating, so I…

Pull out.

“Wha—huh, oh gods, I am—why are you out of my—aaaaaaah!” Aqua inquisitively posits.

And, right on her open mouth, on the lewd ‘o’ her lips depict as they become vacant of my cock…

I cum.

Thick, raging jets fly out of me and loudly splatter against her tongue even as her body jerks below my grasp, my hand keeping her away as she trembles while trying to get back to me, to having her lips around my tip.

I can see the frustration, the yearning, the need for something more even as she cums while swallowing my sperm, just knowing how much better it would be if I was inside of her…

And it’s glorious.

So, pretending my legs aren’t about to give out, as the last drop of my sperm gets out of my cock, I lean forward and whisper in Aqua’s ear:

“Worship me, you fucking NEET.”

Seeing her almost sob her crocodile tears at my words is about as satisfying as watching her gather up the strings of cum dripping down her face to swallow them.

I am starting to think I may be an S.

***

It is night.

It is night, and I’m exhausted after a day of fucking four beautiful women and giving two facials to an infuriating one, so I’m really not in the mood to get dinner, and I just want to lie down and go to sleep before something else happens, and I’m forced to quasi-rape a very enthusiastic girl who up till now would’ve spurned my advances.

Which is precisely why I’m lying on my bed, the window closed and the door locked, hoping for an early night and some restful sleep.

Quite possibly hoping in vain, though.

“Good… good night, Kazuma,” Darkness shyly says before kissing my cheek and going back to lying on top of my chest.

Which would be all good and heartwarming if not for her having my very erect cock shoved deep inside her.

Some part of me still hopes against hope that this is a cruel jest, a way for her to get some kind of twisted revenge on me for fucking three other women before we discussed what our relationship was.

It is a very stupid part, and I really should get around to putting it out of my misery before I grow attached to the dumb animal and keep feeding it scraps.

Because Darkness is trying very hard to go to sleep with my cock inside her just so she may live through part of the fantasy I told her about earlier, and it hasn’t occurred to her that that fantasy may as well be torture for me, because no man, much less an orc, was meant to stay still for hours on end while the tight pussy of a female knight milked them.

“Darkness?” I finally ask her, my voice deep enough I hope it hides the whine.

“Hmmm?” she asks, drowsily, with a dopey smile as she kisses my chest before looking up at me with sleepy eyes.

“Good night,” I tell her as I carefully pat her head.

“Hmmm…” she murmurs happily as her eyes close.

And her pussy clenches.

I swear, if she’s doing this on purpose, I’ll do… something that she may consider an actual punishment.

It may take some thinking to come up with an adequate plan. Luckily enough, it looks like I’ve some long hours ahead of me to do it in.

Darkness shifts her hips, and I hiss through my tusks before closing my eyes, hoping for either the blessed unconsciousness brought about by a stroke or a good punishment plan that will overcome even the masochist’s unfair defenses.

Then, after a few minutes, I wrap my arms around the unconscious crusader, and, without any witnesses, kiss her hair.

 

 

 

==================

Hello there! This bout of green fever is brought to you by both my own insanity and my supporters voting for it one too many times in a row until it became a monthly series. It currently has ten chapters, nine of which can be found on QQ, and the tenth one on my Patreon. I’ll be posting the chapters here twice weekly, on Wednesday and Friday, until we’re caught up. 

Also, I’d like to thank my credited supporters on Patreon: Niklarus, Tinkerware, Varosch, and Xalgeon. If you feel like maybe giving me a hand and helping me keep writing wholesome orc rape, consider joining them or buying one of my books on Amazon. Thank you for reading!

21