Chapter 32
289 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Every thrust of Myanna’s hips brought a groan of delight from the cock-drunk Drusilla. Every strike of the riding crop earned a cry of delight. Every squeeze of her heavy breasts coaxed a moan that could have shamed the most seasoned whore. When the cuirizu released the pillowy mounds of flesh, the gentle slapping of them against each other joined the obscene beat of the cunt bruising assault on the blonde. Throughout it all, the woman ravenously begged for more as best as she could amid the moans, gasps, and cries of erotic delight.

The cuirizu moved her from one position to another, first by throwing one leg up onto the bed and forcing the woman’s face down into the bed. Her pace slowed, but the angle of her plunging cock more than made up for it as Drusilla gripped tightly at the sheets under her, a bit of drool slowly escaping the corner of her mouth. Discarding the riding crop to prop both her hands on the sluts back, Myanna pounded the hot, bruised cunt until the blonde succumbed to the tremors of another quaking orgasm.

Next, she flipped the blonde onto her back, savoring the expression of sexual exertion and mindless desire on her face before returning the steadfast erection to its home inside her. Myanna held the human’s legs apart, gripping them firmly at the ankles as she licked along the tender flesh of her calf. The cuirizu’s hips continued to buck of their own accord, forcing her to continuously focus her will against the encroaching climax that lingered in her abdomen just behind her thick cock. Every stroke moved the woman’s body against the bed, eventually placing her against the headboard, where she was forced to brace herself with both hands.

“Mistress, please!” Drusilla cried, her arms shaking with the effort to hold herself in place while the tall cuirizu fucked her relentlessly. She didn’t know what she was begging for anymore, but she knew that the fiend using her as a cocksleeve liked to hear it. Her large breasts, splayed to either side of her chest under their own weight, swayed up and down her torso in quick, undulating motions as the cuirizu’s pace increased once more.

“I want it inside me,” Drusilla pleaded. Myanna suspected the human was reaching a point where she needed to recover her strength and thought perhaps the cuirizu’s orgasm would earn her the reprieve she needed. “I need your cum, Mistress! Put a baby in me, I beg you!”

Myanna had been sure she could hold out for a little longer, but Drusilla’s pleas for the blessing of a child was an unexpected turn-on for the cuirizu. Despite her earlier trepidation to breed in Willowridge, which she still could not explain, the erotically desperate pleas of the human to become a vessel for her had dispelled them. The cuirizu ceased her disciplined restraint and let her seed rush forth in a torrential orgasm, painting the insides of the human pearlescent white.

“Ahhnnn!” Drusilla yowled like a bitch in heat, her body twisting and contorting as the sensation of the cuirizu’s heat flooding her sent her into another trembling climax. Myanna’s satisfied groan joined with it in a passionate harmony that stretched on and on until both of their bodies could no longer sustain it. Ropes of thick, fiendish cum filled every nook of Drusilla’s insides with the promise of insemination, bringing a warm contented glow to the woman’s disheveled face.

Placing a hand on the headboard above Drusilla to support herself, Myanna took a moment to recover as the final remnants of jizz oozed from her cock. The blonde’s hands came off the headboard to slowly massage the breasts of the cuirizu hanging elegantly just inches from her face.

“Will I become pregnant?” Drusilla wondered, her adoring gaze taking in the sight of the woman’s dark flesh and pierced nipples.

“Now that you are restored,” Myanna replied as she caught her breath. “It seems likely, but if not, it will only be a matter of time.”

Drusilla’s pussy flexed around the cuirizu’s girth. “I’d like to try for sooner rather than later.”

As exhausted as her body was from everything she’d done that day, Myanna felt a swell of pride that coaxed a little more energy out of her. Before she could announce she would give the woman her wish, a knock came at the chamber door, casting a dark cloud over Myanna’s mood. She wanted just one night to herself to enjoy the bounty of her labors.

“I’m occupied,” Myanna announced, turning her slightly toward the door. “Come back tomorrow.”

“It’s just me,” Fenan said from beyond the door. “I need to speak with you.”

Frowning, Myanna wondered what could bring Fenan from the dungeon so soon after her acquisition of Belias. As she began withdrawing from Drusilla, the woman’s hands went to her hips to hold them in place.

“She can talk to you while you fuck me,” Drusilla whispered, her words dripping with sensual need.

Without a word, Myanna pulled her cock from the woman, causing a look of disappointment to flash across her face before the cuirizu flipped her over onto her stomach, and she realized her mistress was in agreement with her. Straddling the busty blonde, Myanna penetrated her from behind and resumed her primal rutting. “Come in, Fenan.”

The shackleborn stepped in quickly, closing the bedchamber door behind her. She remained there for a silent moment as she took in the sight of the tall, dark woman dicking the woman down before she slowly approached. “Forgive the intrusion, but I didn’t want to leave this until morning.”

“I do hope it’s important,” the cuirizu responded cooly. “I worked very hard to finally breed this bitch”

“Of course,” Fenan acknowledged calmly. “I wouldn’t interrupt your conquest for anything trivial.”

Beneath the cuirizu’s larger form, Drusilla continued to whimper and groan as the fiend skewered her from behind. She seemed more than pleased with being referred to in such a casually derogatory way in front of the tiefling. Fenan’s eyes wandered briefly before turning her attention back to Myanna. “It’s about Belias.”

“Has he said anything interesting?” Myanna asked curiously, the wet slapping of flesh between her and Drusilla low enough that she didn’t need to raise her voice.

“In a sense,” Fenan answered, spreading her hands. “I would not have thought him so resilient to my inquiries, yet I have been unable to get him to deviate from his original claims.”

“That would appear to be an oversight on your part,” Myanna huffed. “Why could this not wait?”

Fenan scowled. “I pride myself on my ability to extract information. One such as Belias should not prove difficult. Until I have what the First Cleric will require, I am prevented from moving onto the more brutal and engaging acts I have in store for him.”

“Perhaps he is more resilient than you originally suspected,” Myanna suggested, adjusting her position and angle inside Drusilla as the punishing pace of her strokes came more rapidly. “I’ve seen him do much recently that I would not have suspected him capable of.”

“If that’s the case, then I would like to procure some potions to help the process along,” Fenan pressed. The shackleborn had duties to fulfill before she could indulge in the torture that would serve as the ritual master’s penance, a penance that may not come if she could not extract a confession. The lewd display before her was only making the situation more difficult but denying her yet more pleasures of the flesh.

Myanna’s arm began to itch as she sensed the sexual frustration of the tiefling standing before her. With it came a curious sensation of vigor, like the rush of energy from a full meal. The mark appeared to have a desire of its own to be fulfilled, and it was willing to lend the cuirizu more energy to see it done. It ought to have been a more startling revelation for Myanna, but her rationality, already clouded by the lust between her and Drusilla, had become even more occluded.

“Very well,” Myanna agreed. “But you will have to wait until morning until something specific can be brewed for the task.”

“I was hoping you would have something on hand,” Fenan admitted with a sigh. “The longer I wait, the higher the chance I will have to explain matters to the First Cleric.”

“Then do so. She can be reasonable,” Myanna laughed, her lust-ridden thoughts turning to the memories of her encounter in Voss’s bedchamber.

Fenan’s frown returned, now much more of a scowl. “And if she determines that he is telling the truth and is not responsible?”

Myanna’s hips came to a sudden halt, causing the woman beneath her to buck back at her in a desperate effort to coax her back into action. The cuirizu’s hips did not respond. “Truth? How could that be possible? He was caught in the act.”

“You know as well as I do the implications if he truly believes what he says,” Fenan warned. “Any number of explanations exist for such a thing. Many of which would result in me being ordered to free him.”

Staring at the shackleborn momentarily, Myanna’s mind struggled to go through the scenarios in which Belias could have done what he was accused of and yet not be responsible. Though unable to follow all of the branching thoughts through to their endpoints, enough doubt was cast upon her to be frustrating. She pulled her cock from the woman beneath her and rose from the bed angrily. The itching in her arm was becoming more irritating with each passing moment.

“Heed my words, Fenan,” Myanna growled, jabbing a finger in the shackleborn’s direction. “If he is freed after all this, I won’t be the only one he sets his sight upon for vengeance.”

Surprised at her tone, Fenan stood more upright to meet what she perceived as a challenge. “Are you threatening me, Myanna?”

“Threatening you?” Myanna scoffed, shaking her head. “Merely stating a fact. Belias will not differentiate or discriminate should he be allowed to retake his position. He will come for us both and anyone close to us.”

Fenan’s ice-blue eyes darted briefly toward Drusilla as she realized where Myanna’s defensiveness stemmed from. Still, the tiefling had not attained her rank and position in Willowridge by showing weakness and backing down. She took a step forward, signaling that she would not tolerate being spoken to in such a way. Despite the difference in height between them, the shackleborn carried herself with a presence that most still found intimidating.

“Our friendship and previous arrangements do not entitle you to speak to me in such a way,” the overseer cautioned. “I don’t allow anyone to address me---.”

Myanna seized a handful of Fenan’s hair and jerked her head to one side, cutting her off mid-sentence. The tiefling’s eyes widened with shock at the sudden move. “In case it escaped your notice, overseer, I am a member of the inner circle now. When I command something of you, your place is only to obey!”

Fenan snarled as fiendish chains manifested from the room’s shadows, plunging toward Myanna at incredible speed. With a wave of her marked hand, Myanna used a portion of the mark’s power to empower a spell. “Auxeda!

The momentum of the chains was suddenly arrested as they grew stiff and corroded, the rapid oxidization of their length compromising Fenan’s control over them as they fell to the ground in piles of flaky rust. Myanna’s gaze had not moved from the tiefling in the slightest as she observed the shock in her eyes growing. Not long ago, such magic might have proved a challenge for Myanna to contest, but now she could do it with one hand.

“Perhaps you require a reminder?” Myanna suggested coldly.

“W-what?” Fenan stammered, struggling to adapt to the rapidly shifting events before her.

In a surprising show of strength, the cuirizu ripped the corset from the shackleborn, sending popping buckles and broken belts to the floor at their feet. Before Fenan realized what was happening, Myanna had her pressed firmly against the nearest wall.

“Myanna,” the shackleborn protested, trying to push off the wall, only to be forced roughly back onto its surface. “Myanna, don’t!”

“You will address me as Mistress,” Myanna sneered, sparing one foot to kick Fenan’s legs apart before penetrating her violently from behind in a single, deft stroke.

Gasping, Fenan’s back arched as she felt the cuirizu impale her cunt with a cock still slick from the shared lust between her and Drusilla. “N-no! Myanna, not my pussy, you know I---!”

Myanna bounced Fenan’s skull off the wall with ease, the irritation in the mark becoming a spreading burn that demanded satisfaction. “Mistress,” the cuirizu corrected.

Dazed from the impact but not seriously hurt, Fenan nodded frantically. “Y-yes, mistress!”

“It’s clear you’re in need of training,” the cuirizu chuckled. “Not to worry, I will take care of you.”

Rising from her position on the bed, Drusilla tilted her head to one side, assessing the situation quietly. Fixing her hair, she looked at an unopened bottle of wine on the other side of the room that Onesa had left as a gift when everything else had been moved in. She popped it open, poured some into a goblet, and returned to the cuirizu. “If you’re going to break her in tonight as well, Mistress, would you care for a refreshment?”

Myanna took the goblet with one hand as she slapped Fenan’s ass with the other. The loud crack was joined by an unexpected sound of delight from the shackleborn as the cuirizu ravaging her from behind took a long drink of the wine. Myanna knew, deep down, that Fenan craved a woman strong enough to dominate her. It was why she had always denied her vaginal intercourse, only granting her anal. The overseer wanted sexual satisfaction but refused to give everything up for someone who couldn’t take it from her. Myanna had not realized it before, but now it just seemed to make sense to her. She would have struggled to overpower the tiefling in previous encounters if it had involved something she didn’t want to give freely, but now there was nothing Fenan could do to stop it.

“Thank you, my pet,” Myanna said to Drusilla, stealing a kiss after a long drink of wine. The woman knew what her future place in the Garden would be and showed that she was already up to the task. As First, it would be her job to help administrate other vessels Myanna deemed worthy of breeding. Though Myanna had not expected it to happen so soon, she had already decided on the next bitch in line to be bred.

“Of course, Mistress,” Drusilla bowed her head, taking the goblet from the cuirizu to set on the nightstand nearby.

“P-please, Mistress,” Fenan protested, still struggling with what was transpiring. Every thrust of the cuirizu inside her rendered her will to resist weaker and weaker. “Don’t do this.”

“I do as I wish with what I own,” Myanna objected, taking the tiefling by both wrists and wrenching her arms backward for additional leverage. “And I own you now, overseer.”

Fenan’s insides tightened as the heat inside her intensified, and her pussy grew ever slicker. Despite the little struggles she offered, the shackleborn was beginning to relish the cuirizu’s newfound strength and ability to command her. Whereas Myanna had to undergo a process of testing what Drusilla could take, she had a fair grasp on what Fenan could handle from previous encounters. She utilized more of her fiendish strength and brutal movements as she tugged at the chains hanging from the tiefling’s flesh and struck her repeatedly. It would likely have been too much for a human to remain engaged with for any length of time, but for the shackleborn tiefling, it was just right.

Fenan lost herself quickly to Myanna’s assault of pleasure spiked with pain, surrendering herself to the cuirizu’s wicked ministrations for an untold length of time. Myanna was far less considerate of pacing and stamina with the overseer as she had been with Drusilla, which the blonde bore witness to with rapt attention. She brutalized her against the wall, ejaculating a full load into her before tossing her onto the bed, where she mounted her again, forcing her face between Drusilla’s legs to clean her freshly fucked cunt of any excess seed that had leaked from it since its last use. With experience in dominating women of her own, the blonde followed the lead of her mistress and ground her slippery sex into the tiefling’s mouth until her swollen clit couldn’t take it anymore.

The burning of the mark subsided as the night wore on, giving way to the blush of sunrise. By the time the first beams of morning light filtered in through the window, Myanna found that the vigor granted to her by the mark had run its course. A thin sheen of drying sweat, mingled with other bodily fluids, clung to each woman, though only Myanna was awake to savor the way it looked in the growing golden light of morning. She remained motionless between the blonde and the shackleborn as they slept, exhausted of their stamina from the relentless attentions of their mistress.

Myanna had broken Fenan in a single night, making the tiefling her own and a strong candidate for the position of second in the Garden to come. It caused her to doubt her decision to turn down the offer extended to her by Olcaru the night before. Her thoughts drifted, as did her eyes, to the mark on her arm, which appeared dormant once again. Did it genuinely possess a will of its own or simply possess an instinct for how best to corrupt and defile others in her presence that it conferred to her? It was hard to say and sat much further down the list of questions and concerns ahead of her.

The matter of Belias nagged at her relentlessly now that her mind was clear. Fenan, despite needing to be broken, had not been incorrect in her assessment, only in how she had conveyed it. It was possible that, as far as Belias was aware, he had done nothing wrong. But a succubus had been wandering the grounds for a time, with most being none the wiser. What other powers and influences could slip beneath their notice to turn them on one another? Despite the infighting that had become the daily routine within the Abyssals, their ability to come together against outside threats had been demonstrated many times, most recently in the battle of Applewood and the battle against the Obsidian Court. Myanna needed a confession extracted from the ritual master, or he would be quick to strike back at her, further driving a wedge between members of the inner circle.

Myanna also had to wonder what had caused the shift in Quintus’s demeanor during the ritual the night before. It had been subtle to the point few would have noticed, but it had struck a chord within her that she still couldn’t place, much like the internal reflex she’d experienced in the face of Olcaru’s offer of flesh. The cuirizu had to consider that there was much more at play here now that she was part of the inner circle and that perhaps, in doing so, she had become too close to it to see the bigger picture.

It was strange to her that as she lay there with unanswered questions mounting in her mind, that the women resting against her with her seed oozing from every hole had set her at ease. By all accounts, she had taken on more duties and burdens than she had intended with her rise within the ranks, yet she felt confident that she would be able to handle them no matter what they were. A certain sense of clarity and assurance came with taking the first steps to realizing her personal ambitions within the Abyssals.

As the sun continued to rise and her skin drank in the revitalizing light, her eyes wandered over the curves of the sleeping women, their skin glistening with the remnants of the night’s exertion. Her thoughts briefly turned to Onesa, who had left before everything had transpired. She wondered if perhaps there had been no job to go on at all or if the dark elf had slipped through her fingers with a well-placed lie. Myanna decided that when the elf returned, she would assert her claim over her immediately. There would be no more excuses, no more delays. Before the next moon, she would add Onesa to her growing harem.

As her mind shifted to the problem of where and how to establish her garden properly, Myanna forced herself to refrain from following the chain of thought. She could handle it in due time, but for now, a short nap was in order. It wouldn’t take much to restore her strength with the addition of the morning sun. When she rose, she would be able to get right to work in assisting Fenan with the matter of Belias.

Closing her eyes, the cuirizu’s last thoughts as she drifted off into unconsciousness were of more women to claim, sighing and whispering as they writhed around at the end of her cock, and the satisfied gleam in the eyes of divine Olcaru.

 

Announcement
Thank you all for finishing the Mark of Olcaru, the first book in the Verdant Memories series. I'm pleased with how many people stuck with it and it's been very encouraging. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the story, what you would like to see in the future, and whatever else is on your mind. You can join my discord server which is linked in my profile and I'll be seeing you soon with more sexy adventures.
7