Chapter 15: Revving
762 12 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Team Samantha, Arianna, or Emma?
  • Samantha Votes: 55 70.5%
  • Arianna Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Emma Votes: 17 21.8%
Total voters: 78

By the time I arrived at Samantha’s apartment, I looked - and felt - like I’d had a fresh wash and a brand new coat of paint. Exasperated or not, Emma had doggedly led me through every step of getting ready for my evening out. My hair was immaculately styled, and while I doubted that I could replicate the delicate work that Emma had done, I had some idea of why this was a good look for me. I did my own makeup, and now understood exactly what a faux pas it had been to leave the house without panties or a bra. My face had flushed as bright as my hair when Emma explained what those two things were for.

Though my confidence in my appearance was at an all-time high, my nerves were still getting the better of me. I had spent so much time thinking about Samantha after my dream last night - how could reality compare to reliving that moment again and again? On top of that, I’d only ever spent twenty minutes with Samantha at a time. There would be plenty of time tonight for her to realize that I was a fire truck and a fraud.

Then her door opened and all thoughts vanished as my jaw dropped all the way to my fuel injectors. Not since I’d bumped tires with my first corvette when I was but an adolescent firetruck had I seen anything so beautiful.

Samantha walked to my Camaro, her hips swaying in a manner that I was quite unprepared to process. She popped open the door and slid into the passenger seat, showing off more of her chest than I’d ever seen before. She noticed my glance and grinned at me. “You like the fit?” she asked. 

I nodded stupidly, trying to swallow. My mouth was impossibly dry, and I licked my lips, desperately trying to get some moisture into my mouth. “You look amazing… I didn’t expect…” I trailed off, not sure what to say. 

Samantha placed her handbag next to her feet on the floor, then clicked in the seatbelt. The strap pressed firmly between her breasts, making them even more obvious. She looked up at me, puzzled. “Did I misunderstand what sort of night we’re having?” 

Visions of the two of us in bed flashed through my mind and my hands twitched on the steering wheel. I wanted to reenact my dream with her more than I had ever wanted anything, but knew I couldn’t say that…. Or could I? Was it too much to ask? Too little? I have so much more I need to learn.

“Red?” Samantha prodded. 

My heart was thumping in my chest, a runaway combustion reaction that was quickly spiraling out of control. I looked at her and swallowed again, impossibly out of my element. 

Samantha reached over and patted my leg right above the knee. Her nails were artfully done, clear with white tips. “It’s only me, okay? Dinner and drinks, a girl’s night out, okay? It would be easier if you’d talk to me, though.” 

 "You're so beautiful," I mumbled stupidly, uttering the first words that popped into mind. Did I really say that? 

Samantha looked startled for a moment, then hopeful. "It doesn’t have to be just friends,” she said, hand moving onto my thigh. Our eyes locked together and I could think of nothing but her. My heart was thumping so loudly that I was sure she could hear it.

“What are you doing to me?” I asked, not really expecting an answer. She made me feel so happy. Made my body feel good. Better than any oil change. Better than any scrubbing. Better than new tires. My skin was tingling, aching for her touch. My panties were…

Best not talk about what’s happening down there.

“Me?” Samantha asked, her voice rising several octaves. “What are you doing, Red?”

I blinked, then looked down. Somehow, I’d wormed my fingers between her legs, not quite pressing against her underwear but I was not far off. I yanked my hand out quick as lightning, more ashamed than I'd been when the little red Camaro caught me peeking under her hood back in ‘82. "I’m sorry! I didn't mean to-"

“I didn’t say to stop,” Samantha said huskily. She reached over and grabbed my hand, pulling it back towards her leg. She was breathing nearly as quickly as me.

I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know what to do. I was far beyond any interaction that the past two days could have prepared me for. I desperately needed Fireman Jimmy here to explain the entire process. My body was giving me a wonderful idea as to what I wanted, but my brain didn’t know anything about if I should.

Samantha gave me three seconds before leaning over and kissing me, her soft lips pressing into mine so gently. Her tongue flicked out, caressing my lips. I could taste her lipstick, smell the mint on her breath, the scent of her hair. She pressed harder into me, and it was all so much. 

Completely new.

Completely overwhelming.

Then her hand pressed in between my legs and I felt her fingers move against my-

Oh, carburetor,” I mumbled, fainting dead away.

26