Chapter 21: Buzzzzzzz, a Prologue
334 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first several months of my life were a bit boring. There was a flash of light, a quick vibration in my head, and then a prolonged darkness while I was encased in a strange cardboard box. I couldn’t move, couldn’t see, couldn’t do anything about my situation. It was just me and my memories and the occasional jostle as my home was moved around. I didn’t mind, though - I spent the previous eighty years working my ass off and I deserved a bit of rest. You see, I didn’t always have this pink, silicone exterior. I wasn’t always phallus-shaped, though I was always using my phallus. I didn’t use to have a plug, but I did plug into more women than you could count. 

That’s right. My name was Jimmy, the number one most prolific pleasurer of pussy that the town Randle, Ohio had ever seen. Perhaps the most prolific anywhere in the entire northeast corridor. You might have heard of me if your mother was an attractive 17-35 year old fox within a hundred miles of my rather girthy member, toned abs, and muscular arms. She probably visited my pad at one time or another.

Oh, and I was also a hero firefighter, no big deal.

But you already know that my fairy tale was only beginning when you saw what the girls used me for now.

The blonde that opened the box was a stone-cold fox, as gorgeous as any woman I’d ever seen. She was dressed more promiscuously than the girls I was used to, with a large chest and a smile that would have had my pants off faster than you could say “of course I’ve got a condom.” She looked over my smooth, firm form, smiling slightly, and I wondered if she was admiring the length of my shaft. She reached up to my head and flicked a button and my entire body began vibrating. I was fast - so fast, and I had a vision of the blonde with me in control, lost in ecstasy as I gifted her the best climax of her life.

Unfortunately, she was not to be added to my list. The pretty bird flipped me around, holding me by my smaller tip, and it was only then that I saw the naked redhead leaning back on the bed. Lord have mercy, I thought, looking over the new girl with a discerning… eye? It made no sense to me how I was able to see anything at all given my lack of anatomy, but that didn’t matter now. The point was that I could see her, and she was something to behold. Enormous, perky tits. Long, red hair. A beautiful pussy that was wet and waiting for me to entertain. Her face and lips were perfectly fuckable and fillable… and for some reason, familiar. I vibrated in confusion as I stared at her… had I fucked this girl in my old age? I was sure that I’d remember a fox like this, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that I knew her. 

She reached up and took my shaft with her delicate fingers, and I vibrated smoothly, letting her know what I could do, if she would but give me a chance. She held me for a long moment, considering… and then lowered me down between her legs. Her pink folds grew larger and larger in my vision, and then I felt her. Felt the soft wetness as I once again penetrated that which I was born to fuck. I slipped inside, feeling her walls close around me and I vibrated. I shook as hard as I could, touching every bit of flesh. Within minutes, she was twitching around me, vagina convulsing as I brought her to the first of many, many orgasms. 

Fate, you see, was not without a sense of rewarding those who lived a good, pleasurable life.

As she came for the third time of the night, amidst the moans and screams and heaving breasts, I heard her call out. “Ohhhh, Fireman Jimmy… I see what you meant…”

That’s right, I thought, not even a little curious why she knew I used to be a fireman. The best cock is always right. Even when it’s a pink silicone dildo.

13