A Strange Idea and Recruitment
23 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Ignited Flame

A My Hero Academia Fanfiction

Written By TheManiacWithaCrazyImagination

Chapter 2

 

Touya P.O.V

It was raining outside and on days like these I would be training outside. Jumping the 4th wall here a bit, you may be thinking that I’m an idiot for training in the rain. You’re right about it being stupid but think about this. By training in the rain, I can make my resistance to water as strong as possible so I can handle things when my opponent had a water quirk or a similar quirk that could douse my flames of cremation.

But the worry wort named Kai said that I’ll become sick after training in the rain, so I conceded and then made sure he was not there. I looked around seeing no one was there. I turned around and then began walking to my training ground in the hospital, which was strange when you think about it. I guess that this hospital may have dark secrets to it but meh I could care less if it hurt innocents. Just not the children, if that the case then I’ll skewer anyone in this hospital who harmed any of the children here with a fire spike right to their faces.

General P.O.V

With that his eyes became aflame with blue fire as his will became stronger. On that day he planned to make a place where the outcasts of society like him were safe from the mistreatment and the abuse of those in power. Those who hid their intentions with their fake smiles and laughs fill with malicious intent. He will become the Ignited flame that will turn into an Eternal Flame that which will create such a place. But that flame needed to start somewhere so might as well start with the worry wort.

Touya P.O.V

Now that I’ve got a plan, I’ll take that plan forward by just taking baby steps. Even though this sounds like what a wussy would do, It’s the most logical thing to do right now. I’m presumed dead, and currently trapped within an unknown hospital with an unknown background recovering from my burns. There is no reason for me to do dumb decisions so quickly. I must think methodically and must prepare my moves with extra caution.

Before recruiting kai for my future safe haven, I needed to scout him out first. I needed to make sure that when I recruited him, he will not backstab me. I wanted trusted friends who I can rely on, not backstabbing partners. After stalking him for about a week I can say with confidence that I still don’t know anything about kai. I sighed with exhaustion, what’s so hard about finding out about how he thinks!?

He's clearly a germaphobe thanks to the number of things he’s disgusted with but that’s it. I’ve got nothing on him!? I audibly let out my frustrations as I pulled my hair follicles. I then turned to my hospital room door as it opened to step in my main reasons of pain and agony.

I raised an eyebrow at him questioning silently at him waiting for an answer. Seeing this he spoke,” I came here to formally ask to stop stalking me you weirdo I could sense you a mile away.” I looked at him flabbergasted,” how did you know!?” I question him and he deadpanned at me and said,” you were way to obvious with how you were looking at me like a puzzle needing to be solved.” I laughed, so much for making my moves with caution.

Maybe spying on someone just isn’t my talent in life, oh well nothing to cry over for. So, I asked him what I wanted to do when I was stalking him,” Well since the cat’s out of the bag I’ll tell ya.” With that I gestured him to come close. He complied and closed the door and came closer to me,” Well my plan was to get to know how you think and if you were trustworthy.” He raised his eyebrows at that. I sighed as he was waiting for an explanation,” I was going to ask if you would join in my impossible dream of making a safe haven for the rejects of society like us.” I smiled at him with sincerity. He just looked at me with those calculating yellow eyes of his.

Kai P.O.V

I stared at this burnt chicken nugget of an older brother of his and remembered his actions the past two weeks.

Flashback: “you know, I have to admit that I judge you too quickly because of my world view of this world.” I said and he just smiled and turned to me with this vicious grin,” Well I might not seem it but I’m a cold son of a gun and I wouldn’t have been bothered by the fact that a little kid with a mind as messed up as yours told me to stop with whatever nonsense hero stuff and the like.” I was kind of shocked by that since he normally laid back and carefree. He just chuckled and started walking in front of me while waving his hand back at me. I then hear his voice and he said,” In this world, there are people who would’ve planted a seed of darkness in you that would turn you into the monster that you hate.” My eyes widen at that and was too speechless to say anything as he continued with his rant, “And I’m not planning to be those people who would let you become that monster,” and with that he left me to think about his words carefully.

Flashback End.

I knew at that moment that if I joined him, I’ll be able to see something amazing. So, with no bit of hesitance I reached my hand out to shake his. He looked at my hand and took it as a sign of acceptance. We both looked at each other with confidence and with that I wouldn’t know what next years would be like.

General P.O.V

As they stood there shaking their hands, they unknowingly started a brotherhood that would last for the remainder of their lives. And with that the day ended and both slept thinking how they were going to do it. To make safe haven for outcasts like them.


 Author’s note: Thank you for reading my Fanfiction. I started this story for the hell of it because it was an interesting story that I had made up. There may be some plot holes in the future simply because I’m an anime only watcher for mha and only watched some clips for season 5 and 6. I only watched 4 full seasons so I’m sorry if my story verges from canon too much.

And as always, this is TheManiacWithaCrazyImagintion signing of.

2