The Escape and Home
22 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Ignited Flames

By TheManiacWithaCrazyImagination

Chapter 3

General P.O.V

It has been 4 months since Touya and Kai cemented their trust and will to make a safe haven for the outcasts of society. In those 4 months they trained their quirks and sharpened their minds so that they won't have any trouble when going out in the world. When they thought that they were strong enough, they made a plan to get out of the hospital.

Touya P.O.V

I looked at the battered but determined kai and he just smirked back. I just nodded and we both knew what to do next after those 4 months of going through hell and back just be strong enough to escape this hospital. We looked around and saw no cameras, but just to be safe we checked for any device that could record sound and found 4 of them. Those fucking bastards got be kidding me! You must be paranoid or something to get 4 devices just to spy on kids! Well, we are a little bit on the mental side, but what the heck!?

Now that we found them, we must not destroy them because they might have alarms on them. So, I signaled kai to put them in places that were similar to where we found them but out of reach of our speaking range. Kai then walked over to me and crouched laying down the layout of the building.

I looked up to him and said," So? what's the plan?" he just chuckled at my lack of patience and replied with," slow your role man we gotta take this slowly." After that he explained the plan to me. We're going to set off a fire as a distraction and, in the commotion, leave. But I found a flaw in the plan. I looked him in the eyes with cold hard steel and he immediately knew he screwed up. He just sighed and said," ok, ok, fine you win alright well also save the other kids as well and leave with them too." I smiled and immediately turned off my quirk. I did not notice that I activated my quirk.

General P.O.V

At night when the staff was busy with boring stacks of papers, they didn't notice that two of the patients left their room and are now going towards them. Touya looked over to kai and whispered," ok, here is what we're going to do." He said to kai as activated his quirk and looked over at him," you use your quirk to them inside a prison of stone while I open the door and blast them with a pillar of fire." he looked at kai that was still processing the information. He then grabbed his should with the hand that was not on fire and said," while i distract those bafoons you get the other kids and evacuate them, you got it?" Kai then looked at Touya with a determined face as put his hand on the wall in anticipation. Touya just smirked and said," let's do this!" as he broke down the door and everything went up in flames."

4 Hours Later.....

Touya P.O.V

Ok, I thought as I saw the massive hospital in flames. I think I went a little overboard hehe. Well, I gotta make sure the other kids are alright. I rushed out of the building as I saw a group of kids outside with Kai upfront. I just sighed and said," I knew you could do it." Kai just nodded and appreciated the compliment.

I saw the other kids and saw that two of them had mutant quirks making one of them look like an oversized flacon and the other a malnourished shark. I knew them as Same Owari which is Shark fin and Hayabusa Ie which was Falcon Talon, fitting names I have to say for the both of them. There was one girl, her name was Shizuka Koe, she was the same age as Kai as were Shark boy and Talon. She had purple eyes and shoulder length white hair. Her quirk allowed her to control the pitch of her voice as well as the sounds she makes like the rustle of her clothes or the steps of her shoes etc. 

The rest of them were boys around the age of 5-6. And when I mean boys, it was just three of them. The youngest was Chi Chikara which was a confusing name until you looked at his quirk. His quirk let him control blood like it was a weapon. The middle child was Ken Te, His quirk let him transform his hands into a 12-inch blade. The oldest and the one that was closest to me, and kai was Chuujitsu Yuujin. He was unfortunately quirkless but he made up for it when it came to his loyalty as a friend.

This was the starting point of what I hope would be the safe haven that I want to make but first I must make a visit to a certain family.

General P.O.V

At the Todoroki estate it was quite literally a shitstorm when it came to its residents. Endeavor, after Touya's death he went into full on mission mode. He didn't talk to anyone, but he didn't show anyone the hostile enviorment that the household was used to. Overlooking all of it was a sad looking Touya as his family was being torn apart. He then left a note on the front door and left without anyone noticing it.


Thank you for the support. I'm not much of a responder but I'll read the comments and reviews and go over it in my mind. I was a bit lazy writting this story so sorry if this one is shorter than the others.

As always this is TheManiacWithaCrazyImagination signing off.

3